LeazesMag on Carroll

Fucking hell, I dont agree with half of what LM says (hang on, that means I do agree with half as well? - not sure about that :nufc: ) - But I dont get half the people coming on a thread and just taking a swipe for the sake of it. It's like being in a fucking playground. It was a shit thread to start with made by someone who clearly has issues. If you don't like someones posts just ignore the frigging things? Tell ya, I get more rational out of my kids.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, I dont agree with half of what LM says (hang on, that means I do agree with half as well? - not sure about that :nufc: ) - But I dont get half the people coming on a thread and just taking a swipe for the sake of it. It's like being in a fucking playground. It was a shit thread to start with made by someone who clearly has issues.

thats about right. ASM fucked off then Gejon jumped in.

JawD claiming I have issues :nufc: what a nob, I told him I wasn't interested anymore and stopped discussing the subject with him and he resorted to a signature about me ffs. Basically, get fucked knobhead

You've definitely got issues like, mental ones.

See Leazes, I'm not the only one saying it - get help. I'm happy to agree to disagree - so shut the fuck up about it permanently. What part of that is difficult, why can't you let go

I mean, you've updated your signature yet still failed to remove references to Bellamy (who has had like 6 (?) different clubs since playing for us) and souness. Let go! Let gooooooo!

I mean, you've updated your signature yet still failed to remove references to Bellamy (who has had like 6 (?) different clubs since playing for us) and souness. Let go! Let gooooooo!

oh the irony!

Explain

JawD claiming I have issues :lol: what a nob, I told him I wasn't interested anymore and stopped discussing the subject with him and he resorted to a signature about me ffs. Basically, get fucked knobhead

Aye, no issues like ASM. Nowt at all. Freud would think he'd won the lottery man :icon_lol:

oh the irony!

Explain

Well, at a guess, you're banging on to LM about "letting go" in a thread you made about him, purely to bait him into replying so you could tell him he was at it again and to let it go?

You've definitely got issues like, mental ones.

See Leazes, I'm not the only one saying it - get help. I'm happy to agree to disagree - so shut the fuck up about it permanently. What part of that is difficult, why can't you let go

:icon_lol:

he was talking to you :lol:

oh the irony!

Explain

Well, at a guess, you're banging on to LM about "letting go" in a thread you made about him, purely to bait him into replying so you could tell him he was at it again and to let it go?

As proven over the last few weeks, me stepping away from the argument doesn't stop him. In fact, would you care to guess how many times he 'randomly' referred to me whilst I had him on ignore? Do you believe that is provocation enough to warrant me having a go at him? What a wanker (you not him)

oh the irony!

Explain

As proven over the last few weeks, me stepping away from the argument doesn't stop him. In fact, would you care to guess how many times he 'randomly' referred to me whilst I had him on ignore? Do you believe that is provocation enough to warrant me having a go at him? What a wanker (you not him)

Like you do with me you mean? Do you not see the irony in you accusing Leazes of being obsessed with you whilst you have the avatar you have. You are one special boy

At the time of writing your last 3 comments in 3 seperate threads have been about me, including one you had to dig up from a week ago :lol:

Gay69, believe me, you're far too insignificant to me to warrant obsession

What a wanker

Agree. Ashley isn't wor chairman either. What a prick

At the time of writing your last 3 comments in 3 seperate threads have been about me, including one you had to dig up from a week ago :lol:

Gay69, believe me, you're far too insignificant to me to warrant obsession

What a wanker

Agree. Ashley isn't wor chairman either. What a prick

Aye, and? Not liking you enough to post what I think about you doesn't warrant obsession like you fucking bat.