LeazesMag on Carroll

Find a post where I said Ashley would be better than the old board, if you can't, stop making things up you pathetic old man.

how immature.

EDit. FWIW, I didn't say YOU.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still haven't said if you still think selling a player you rate worse than beckford is worth selling for 35 million.

Btw, I don't think Wacky is the reason that board failed.

Probably failed cos you werent on it tbh

Find a post where I said Ashley would be better than the old board, if you can't, stop making things up you pathetic old man.

how immature.

Ignoring the important part, shocked :nufc:

how immature.

how immature.

I didn't say YOU. Its an immature comment though.

how immature.

If you didn't mean me, why the hell did you start banging on about old board/new board stuff? Habit? :crylaughin:

You need help.

how immature.

If you didn't mean me, why the hell did you start banging on about old board/new board stuff? Habit? :crylaughin:

You need help.

just read it properly man, instead of ruining the thread, which is about me anyway, I said I am not going to respond to skidders, but then you came along.

Can't be arsed anymore :nufc:

To claim you don't make stuff up about others is laughable though, no matter how much you will try and dig yourself out of a hole when you can't find the evidence requested.

To claim you don't make stuff up about others is laughable though, no matter how much you will try and dig yourself out of a hole when you can't find the evidence requested.

Lots of people, in fact the majority of people, insisted that "anybody would be better than Fred"....remember this was at a time when we were expected to play in europe and not qualifying for europe was failure, and people booed a team for only finishing 5th in the premiership....

Get it ?

Happy now ?

Didn't understand the end of that sentence, if you're on about if we end up playing against each other at one of those toontastic 5aside jobs someday would i happily go and take the ball/you, then yes i would, you're a knob.

I'd say an easy 50% of your posts are quoting leazes

Oh well it must be true then if you say it :lol: Genuinely shitting myself that somebody who liquid cools his computers wants to heavily challenge me for a football :nufc:

Aye i'm your stereotypical nerd :lol:, i'm genuinely pmsl myself that someone who is 24 spends his days trying to wind up someone twice his age on the internet but thinks he's not pathetic :crylaughin:

p.s (ya can take the piss out of the "watercooled pc's" all ya like, sad fact being i'm 4 years older than you and one of my pc's is probably worth more than all of your possessions combined...i don't know what you do but i'm willing to bet i earn twice as much and i doubt you'll be in my position at the same age :icon_lol: )

AshleysSkidMark may be abit annoying and this topic is totally shit, but fucking hell, what a pathetic comment to make.

Lots of people, in fact the majority of people, insisted that "anybody would be better than Fred"....remember this was at a time when we were expected to play in europe and not qualifying for europe was failure, and people booed a team for only finishing 5th in the premiership....

Get it ?

Happy now ?

Which has what to do with me? My point was you make stuff up about people, like today when you claimed I said anyone was better than Shepherd.

ANOTHER thread where Leazes won't answer questions, not the first time Fish has backed him into a corner he can't get out of either.

Not even a joke any more, just a sad story :lol:

Newcastle Online is that way ........

Nobody has me backed into a corner, I'm right and the softie lefties are wrong.

Do you still think that Mike Ashley will do better than the Halls and Shepherd ? Take your time....

you are almost as obsessed as mancmag, skidders and Toonpack

:crylaughin:

Notice where it says YOU?

How do you not get this?

Get it ?

Happy now ?

Which has what to do with me? My point was you make stuff up about people, like today when you claimed I said anyone was better than Shepherd.

ANOTHER thread where Leazes won't answer questions, not the first time Fish has backed him into a corner he can't get out of either.

Not even a joke any more, just a sad story :icon_lol:

Newcastle Online is that way ........

Nobody has me backed into a corner, I'm right and the softie lefties are wrong.

Do you still think that Mike Ashley will do better than the Halls and Shepherd ? Take your time....

you are almost as obsessed as mancmag, skidders and Toonpack

:crylaughin:

Notice where it says YOU?

How do you not get this?

every fucker on NO disagreed with me man, and you followed me around, like now.

:lol:

Get it ?

Happy now ?

I can remember my stance clearly. I welcomed change but also said we needed to be careful as the grass isnt always greener. I'd didnt expect it to be fucking moss though :crylaughin:

Get it ?

Happy now ?

I can remember my stance clearly. I welcomed change but also said we needed to be careful as the grass isnt always greener. I'd didnt expect it to be fucking moss though :crylaughin:

that is also what I said numerous times, unfortunately I was roundly disagreed with by the majority of people. Not necessarily including Gejon :lol: but I didn't make a note of so many names .....

I didn't make a note of so many names .....

Liar.

Let's face it, your life revolves around the internet and being able to say "I told you so" against those who might have disagreed with you. I bet you bring your laptop to your local, don't you?

Edited by Tecato

Liar.

Let's face it, your life revolves around the internet and being able to say "I told you so" against those who might have disagreed with you. I bet you bring your laptop to your local, don't you?

oh, I'll sue you for that :nufc:

Sorry but I don't use a laptop.

I would far rather we were buying the quality of players and attaining the league positions we did before Mike Ashley bought it, than be so negative, especially when I'll be shelling out 1350 quid at the end of April for the next 3 years tickets.

Liar.

Tbf he doesn't have a list, he just accuses everyone of doing it then if they say they didn't it's "well a lot of others did".

Then he accuses you of doing it 3 days later, this cycle continues (for about 4 years now).