LeazesMag on Carroll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who wants to join, feel free, with enough members it would be a better alternative to here than Newcastle Online.

Hope you don't mind the plug PP, Craig etc :nufc:

I'm absolutely positive that they won't mind the plug. Nobody has posted in 8 months :nufc:

your message board is doing just great too :lol:

I'm not cool enough to open a freely hosted board :crylaughin:

Didn't understand the end of that sentence, if you're on about if we end up playing against each other at one of those toontastic 5aside jobs someday would i happily go and take the ball/you, then yes i would, you're a knob.

I'd say an easy 50% of your posts are quoting leazes

Oh well it must be true then if you say it :crylaughin: Genuinely shitting myself that somebody who liquid cools his computers wants to heavily challenge me for a football :nufc:

I'm absolutely positive that they won't mind the plug. Nobody has posted in 8 months :nufc:

well, we tried. I don't know how wacky feels about it, but if we could get a small group of regular posters and someone who can do a bit of web design, I would have another go. Not to take anybody from here, but as an alternative. A lot of people are either banned from NO or just don't like it so it could replace it for them.

Makes me laugh that you are so immature you are saying what you are saying about a couple of blokes [or me in this instance] for trying to get a message board going but haven't bothered to try yourself.

Anyway, thats it in this thread answering you. Unless of course you can try and make a mature post. Which is as unlikely as us seeing all of that 35m quid we got for Carrol.

Edited by LeazesMag

You still haven't said if you still think selling a player you rate worse than beckford is worth selling for 35 million.

Btw, I don't think Wacky is the reason that board failed.

well, we tried. I don't know how wacky feels about it, but if we could get a small group of regular posters and someone who can do a bit of web design, I would have another go. Not to take anybody from here, but as an alternative. A lot of people are either banned from NO or just don't like it so it could replace it for them.

Makes me laugh that you are so immature you are saying what you are saying about a couple of blokes [or me in this instance] for trying to get a message board going but haven't bothered to try yourself.

Anyway, thats it in this thread answering you. Unless of course you can try and make a mature post. Which is as unlikely as us seeing all of that 35m quid we got for Carrol.

I like Wacky, good bloke, I think the forum is pretty much dead now,however if people did start posting on it would you just start making up stuff like you do on other forums and turn every thread into an argument?

Edited by Gejon

I like Wacky, good bloke, I think the forum is pretty much dead now,however if people did start posting on it would you just start making up stuff like you do on other forums and turn every thread into an argument?

Tell me what I make up ?

If people started posting on it again, it could be a good message board. It was going downhill when we took it over though and we gave it our best shot.

We wanted it to be a message board for adults, to chat about football and anything they want, we wouldn't ban swearing etc like they do on NO, we wouldn't want to ban anybody tbh like they don't on here, we wanted pub type chatter where you can discuss things, take the piss, whatever goes, just avoiding the kids stuff on NO and the idiocy and utter crap on skunkers. The only thing I would ban, personally, is spam, OTT comments about someone's wife, girlfriend or kids, and the obvious things which provoke possible libel.

Tell me what I make up ?

If people started posting on it again, it could be a good message board. It was going downhill when we took it over though and we gave it our best shot.

We wanted it to be a message board for adults, to chat about football and anything they want, we wouldn't ban swearing etc like they do on NO, we wouldn't want to ban anybody tbh like they don't on here, we wanted pub type chatter where you can discuss things, take the piss, whatever goes, just avoiding the kids stuff on NO and the idiocy and utter crap on skunkers. The only thing I would ban, personally, is spam, OTT comments about someone's wife, girlfriend or kids, and the obvious things which provoke possible libel.

You make up lots of things, you have just made up something about me saying Ashley would be better than the old board for example.

This forum is fine tbh, don't see why another would need to be created.

Tell me what I make up ?

You make up lots of things, you have just made up something about me saying Ashley would be better than the old board for example.

This forum is fine tbh, don't see why another would need to be created.

complete rubbish. ALL of the message boards [and people in real life too] said for ages, ages, that "anybody" would be better than Fred. Some people even wanted a bloody Hedge Fund when they were reported as being interested, search for the posts, they will be easy enough to find.

Having said that, is Mike Ashley better than a Hedge Fund ? Probably, but not much. I wouldn't expect you to use Howaythetoon as you like NO, fair enough, but you would still be welcome. If you look through the site you will see lots of good articles etc a lot published by myself, recreated from a magazine or two which I also sent them to. You can agree or disagree without bickering about it. It is only complete idiots I "argue" with anyway, like skidders and Toonpack, and people on NO such as mick. I don't expect someone like him to admit how he was completely wrong and can't be arsed to look anyway, I would imagine he's just as grey a poster as he always was.