Trump questions Obamas legitamacy to be president.

Park Life

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After first taking credit for forcing Obama’s hand, the reality star/real-estate tycoon told reporters in New Hampshire that he won’t stop digging into Obama’s past despite the press trying to “protect” the president.

“The word is, according to what I’ve read, that he was a terrible student when he went to Occidental,” Trump said. “He then gets to Columbia; he then gets to Harvard. … How do you get into Harvard if you're not a good student? Now, maybe that’s right, or maybe it’s wrong. But I don’t know why he doesn’t release his records.”

What Trump said next, however, makes it more than a little unclear what, exactly, he thinks the release of the records would prove.

“Everyone says he was this great student. Well, if he was, that’s great, and if he wasn’t, that’s great,” he said, later adding. “If he wants to release it that’s fine, and if he doesn’t want to release it that’s fine too.”

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2011/04/27/...transcript.html

Apparently those quotes are real. The bloke is an embarrassment to America and the human race.

Obama should retaliate with exactly that and ask The Donald to confirm whether or not he is in fact a bald man with a walnut whip on his head.

:lol:

Couldn't be arsed watching that Parky, so can you sum it up in a sentence? Knowing your previous, I'd guess it is some conspiracy mentalist who believes Obama is a human/alien hybrid from Kenya who is also an Islamic terrorist.

Couldn't be arsed watching that Parky, so can you sum it up in a sentence? Knowing your previous, I'd guess it is some conspiracy mentalist who believes Obama is a human/alien hybrid from Kenya who is also an Islamic terrorist.

Nah just showing the bc to be faked or at least tampered with. :lol:

If you can fake walking on the moon, a birth certificate isn't much of a challenge.

Beats me why he just didn't produce it in the first place and avoided all of this.

Surely can't take that long for the ink to dry.

If you can fake walking on the moon, a birth certificate isn't much of a challenge.

Beats me why he just didn't produce it in the first place and avoided all of this.

Surely can't take that long for the ink to dry.

As a fan of Warren Zevon, I've got time for Letterman. Trump really is a preposterous cunt; his entering the political sphere has weakened Palin's hand though.

He's actually there to muddle the right so Obama gets in again.

Hilarious speech.

The funniest bit is the closing comments about what a good job the press do revealing the truth and how much he values it.

That's why he supports torture for the sources of important stories.

Seth Meyers roasting Donald Trump at the same dinner. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

Trump looked like he was seething man.

He really does, not even pretending to play along :icon_lol: