Joey Barton

Whitey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if a player breaks Barton's legs unprovoked on the pitch in front of 1000s of watching people, thats ok but if he gets into a provoked fight off the pitch in front of no one, it isnt? This from the self-proclaimed inherently moral folk of Sunderland.

Thats the sort of backward inconsistent one-eyed retarded thinking you lot are reknowned for. Pipus descendunt, as they might say in Latin.

Then again we have got a bit more class than our neighbours

230082_169050156489383_109099755817757_423014_2561790_n.jpg

Surely you meant glass, not class, what with that amazing internationally renowned museum?

So if a player breaks Barton's legs unprovoked on the pitch in front of 1000s of watching people, thats ok but if he gets into a provoked fight off the pitch in front of no one, it isnt? This from the self-proclaimed inherently moral folk of Sunderland.

Thats the sort of backward inconsistent one-eyed retarded thinking you lot are reknowned for. Pipus descendunt, as they might say in Latin.

:spit:

Sorori fututio nil perceptum.… like.

Darren Bent's mam and her experience at the hands of a classy Sunderland fan springs to mind like.

I know a lad who was in the pub at the time and apparantly it was fuck all, and Mrs B£nt made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Jackanory tbh.

Darren Bent's mam and her experience at the hands of a classy Sunderland fan springs to mind like.

I know a lad who was in the pub at the time and apparantly it was fuck all, and Mrs B£nt made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Typical of the blacks that.

for those who don't speak latin I believe this to mean 'cunts'

Joey Barton is a low life piece of shit.

Some of you give Cattermole stick, but he just a tough, competitive player, whereas barton is just a thug.

He deserves everything he gets when he visits the sol

x5dxso.jpg

Joey Barton as Ascot watching his horses race in a top hat. A fucking top hat.

Some of you give Cattermole stick, but he just a tough, competitive player, whereas barton is just a thug.

x5dxso.jpg

Joey Barton as Ascot watching his horses race in a top hat. A fucking top hat.

Quoted for hat.

joey-barton-in-happier-days.jpg

Cattermole isnt fit to wipe Bartons arse you fucking mug

Barton is a better footballer

Would love to see Catts gan through the little scumbag in the opening minute

Cattermole doesn't have the bottle, or the technical ability to get anywhere near Barton

Contradicting yourself in less than 2 posts, fuck me you must be thick as fucking pigshit.

Im talking about the way Barton acts off the pitch. Taking a player out during the game is one thing, but no SAFC player would go round sticking cigars out in peoples eyes or kicking a young lad in the head.

Then again we have got a bit more class than our neighbours

One might say that you're, Inherently Moral

Barton

Why do people take what is put in newspapers as gospel......hope you understand this....."I don't want to leave Newcastle" #bosmanruling

Cattermole doesn't have the bottle, or the technical ability to get anywhere near Barton

My dog would kill your dog etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
ALAN PARDEW is confident Joey Barton can produce another sparkling season in the Premier League – and in a Newcastle shirt.

Barton does not feel he will be offered a new deal with the Magpies and that much was confirmed by his agent Willy McKay at the end of the season.

The Scouse midfielder dismissed talk on Twitter that he is in talks over a new contract, and Pardew has confirmed to the Chronicle that nothing has been arranged on that score.

No side have made a bid or a single enquiry about Barton’s availability, but United rate the former Manchester City man at the £4m mark.

And, given Barton’s fantastic displays in black-and-white last season, Pardew revealed today he is enthusiastic about the part the 28-year-old can play next season.

He said: “I have spoken to Joey over the summer. Unfortunately at the moment there is no new contract for him.

“He has a year remaining and I think he will stay for that year.

“My view of it is quite open-ended.

“I think, like a lot of players, that yearly term contracts in the Premier League are going to be the norm.

“But who is to say that in a year’s time that Joey gets a contract that he finds acceptable?”

Barton will link up with his Toon team-mates on Monday for the first day of pre-season training.

And Pardew feels he can not only match the form that won him the Chronicle’s player of the season award – as voted by the supporters – but go one better.

“I am hoping he will play better than last year, I don’t see why he shouldn’t,” he added.

“He really had a fantastic season last year.”

Chronicle

• 2 weeks later...
Denied visa for the USA tour apparently, I thought he had just come home from visiting USA this summer?

Aye, I read about that and thought to myself, weren't those pics he posted on his Facebook or whatever taken on holiday in the US?