What are you having for tea?

Jan

Never had pan fried before.

I usually do all my frying in a shoe tbh :(

Superfluous comma is all I'm saying.

Do you drive a silver astra btw? I saw someone who looked like you at Forest Hall shops.

:(

Devilishly handsome looking bugger? Aye, that'll be me

Thought it looked like you and I know you live round there.

It'll have been the sound of knickers involuntarily hitting the deck which alerted you to my presence , naturally :lol:

:icon_lol:

I find you a little "rapey" at times.

Can you imagine if him and Snakey went out on the pull together? :cuppa:

He would always get the uglier of the two chicks :icon_lol:

bttt, chicken en crout, duck fat cooked chips, onion rings and garlic mushrooms - all hand made. Yum yum.

Well, packet stuff really (apart from t'mushrooms) :icon_lol:

Lasses who have been brushed by the "quirky" stick are more fun anyway- nee quasimodos like, but you get my drift

Never had pan fried before.

I usually do all my frying in a shoe tbh :(

Superfluous comma is all I'm saying.

Do you drive a silver astra btw? I saw someone who looked like you at Forest Hall shops.

:(

Devilishly handsome looking bugger? Aye, that'll be me

Thought it looked like you and I know you live round there.

It'll have been the sound of knickers involuntarily hitting the deck which alerted you to my presence , naturally :lol:

I find you a little "rapey" at times.

Can you imagine if him and Snakey went out on the pull together? :cuppa:

He would always get the uglier of the two chicks :icon_lol:

bttt, chicken en crout, duck fat cooked chips, onion rings and garlic mushrooms - all hand made. Yum yum.

Well, packet stuff really (apart from t'mushrooms) :icon_lol:

Lasses who have been brushed by the "quirky" stick are more fun anyway- nee quasimodos like, but you get my drift

"Brushed by the quirky stick"?

Pervert.

just had a baguette with ham peperoni salami melted cheese lettuce and branston chilli mayonnaise it was gorgeous

Found a deli place near me that does a pastrami & dill pickle sarnie on rye bread. If that isn't the daddy of all sandwiches I don't know what is.

just had a baguette with ham peperoni salami melted cheese lettuce and branston chilli mayonnaise it was gorgeous

Found a deli place near me that does a pastrami & dill pickle sarnie on rye bread. If that isn't the daddy of all sandwiches I don't know what is.

Ah pastrami rools ok. If you're ever lucky enough to go to New York, get to Katz's Deli. Famous for their pastrami on rye sangers. The pastrami is served hot and carved off a boiled chunk of beef. Really really nice. Great experience-wise there too. Proper olkskool. Shop's been around since 1880 or so and serves traditional fayre derivative of impoverished Jewish folk. iirc n that.

Slow roast pork and cauliflower cheese on its way here

Ah pastrami rools ok. If you're ever lucky enough to go to New York, get to Katz's Deli. Famous for their pastrami on rye sangers. The pastrami is served hot and carved off a boiled chunk of beef. Really really nice. Great experience-wise there too. Proper olkskool. Shop's been around since 1880 or so and serves traditional fayre derivative of impoverished Jewish folk. iirc n that.

Slow roast pork and cauliflower cheese on its way here

Oh, you jammy bastardo!