Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

The wierdest thing about LM is that if he did a bit of research his arguments would be much more balanced and thus harder hitting...

The brilliant thing is he is such a poor example for the pro-war anti immigration civil liberty eroders he convinces more people to the lefty view than he does his poorly thought out, ill founded views.

the woolly headed ideas of you, Fish etc do wonders for the loonie leftie brigade too, about as much as the muslims themselves when they show anybody with half a brain they don't have the balls to fight like men instead of behaving like the cowardly tosspots that they are.

How you and others perceive what I say doesn't really bother me, you should be able to see them for what they are regardless.

I've heard that Adele song less than this.

Change the record man.

I've yet to hear anybody, despite your defence of these lunatics, actually acknowledge what i say is correct. Which it is, of course.

Which lunatics? Who defended them? What did you say about them? Please do be specific.

All I've heard is vague attacks on "them" for a range of activities lumped in together, from so much as disagreeing with the wars to flying planes into buildings.

I'll remind you of my position....

I have woolly headed ideas?

I endorse the harshest penalty available for terrorists.

I protect muslims who don't have the balls to fight like men instead of behaving like the cowardly tosspots that they are?

I don't want to gas people for protesting...there have been millions of British, white christians (and I'm sure thousands of ex pat American Jews and Aussie scientologists) that protested the war on British soil. It's not a feasible law.

I do not see them for what they are?

I do not assume anyone is anything until there's evidence been presented to me to suggest it. Give me an example of an individual I've misjudged.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else utterly, utterly bored with the Leazes/Asm show?

Fuckwits the pair.

You can add HF/TF/Ren and a variety of others though, on this particular subject. It's like watching On The Buses in the 80s man.

TBF I've posted in this thread less than you Butler.

Who posted in: Religion headed toward extinction

Poster Posts

LeazesMag 140

The Fish 35

McFaul 34

Renton 33

NJS 32

Monkeys Fist 27

Holden McGroin 26

Happy Face 25

Gemmill 22

Park Life 18

Gejon 11

alex 10

ewerk 8

snakehips 7

Rob W 7

trophyshy 7

J69 6

Meenzer 6

Kevin S. Assilleekunt 6

JawD 5

Aye you're right The usual suspects. My posts have been of a UN peace keeping nature rather than provocative though.

So Leazes has posted four times as much as the second most poster, and it's the same story for every thread concerning muslims. If it was about Shepherd, the ratio would be closer to ten times as much as the second most prolific poster. And you make youself out to be a peace maker! :lol:

I only posted because I was bored, but how you can't identify Leazes as being a particularly broken record is beyond me.

if someone, like you, started a thread about train spotting, would you make the most posts ?

The wierdest thing about LM is that if he did a bit of research his arguments would be much more balanced and thus harder hitting...

The brilliant thing is he is such a poor example for the pro-war anti immigration civil liberty eroders he convinces more people to the lefty view than he does his poorly thought out, ill founded views.

the woolly headed ideas of you, Fish etc do wonders for the loonie leftie brigade too, about as much as the muslims themselves when they show anybody with half a brain they don't have the balls to fight like men instead of behaving like the cowardly tosspots that they are.

How you and others perceive what I say doesn't really bother me, you should be able to see them for what they are regardless.

Change the record man.

I've yet to hear anybody, despite your defence of these lunatics, actually acknowledge what i say is correct. Which it is, of course.

Which lunatics? Who defended them? What did you say about them? Please do be specific.

All I've heard is vague attacks on "them" for a range of activities lumped in together, from so much as disagreeing with the wars to flying planes into buildings.

I protect muslims who don't have the balls to fight like men instead of behaving like the cowardly tosspots that they are?

I don't want to gas people for protesting...there have been millions of British, white christians (and I'm sure thousands of ex pat American Jews and Aussie scientologists) that protested the war on British soil. It's not a feasible law.

I do not assume anyone is anything until there's evidence been presented to me to suggest it. Give me an example of an individual I've misjudged.

No point in even responding to him mate.

We all know where you stand (well, apart from Leazes).

Change the record man.

I have faith in Leazes. One day he'll be able to present a view supported with a reason.

Change the record man.

I have faith in Leazes. One day he'll be able to present a view supported with a reason.

one day we might all live together in your multicultural utopia. Unlikely though. As you get older, you will realise your schoolteachers spun you a load of shite.

Change the record man.

one day we might all live together in your multicultural utopia. Unlikely though. As you get older, you will realise your schoolteachers spun you a load of shite.

You forgot to reply to my other post mate.

My schoolteachers? What's algebra got to do with anything. I don't think Islam had any part on the curriculum when i was a nipper.

Change the record man.

My schoolteachers? What's algebra got to do with anything. I don't think Islam had any part on the curriculum when i was a nipper.

I've replied to all your points over time, some of the offended little dears are objecting to reading the "same sort of comments". Should be interesting the next time you and the others defend these scumbags - again - the next time they are burning banners and wishing death on British soldiers and infidels, ie you.

Same old, same old.

Change the record man.

I've replied to all your points over time, some of the offended little dears are objecting to reading the "same sort of comments". Should be interesting the next time you and the others defend these scumbags - again - the next time they are burning banners and wishing death on British soldiers and infidels, ie you.

Same old, same old.

Could you quote me one of those posts please? If not where you replied to any of my points, at least where I defended these scumbags?

:lol: Can't believe you never get tired of this shit. Why not take up a hobby, like knitting?

:icon_lol:

What else are forums for if not wasting time, energy and life, arguing pointlessly and resolving nothing?

It's not as if the gypo thread would be a better use of my time.

CAN YOUS FUCKIN PIPE DOWN MAN. EMBARRASSING.

:lol:

I'd love it if you were the UN. That's what Dinner Jacket and Obama need.

Gemmill likes it, because it takes his mind off work.

Change the record man.

The islamists invented algebra you complete cunt, or something.

Change the record man.

stop spouting the same old stuff man :lol:

Change the record man.

stop spouting the same old stuff man :icon_lol:

Are you trying to break this messageboard with irony? :lol:

:lol: Can't believe you never get tired of this shit. Why not take up a hobby, like knitting?

:icon_lol:

What else are forums for if not wasting time, energy and life, arguing pointlessly and resolving nothing?

It's not as if the gypo thread would be a better use of my time.

:lol: hehe point taken. Need to get my ass off this damn internet!

my word

KjGk6.jpg

Leazes loves a good argument.

Are all old people like this? When alive, my Grandparents never stopped arguing. They loved it.

you're right that he loves it. not sure it's an age thing, more a personality disorder.

good thing he's got no one to argue with! :lol:

AC Grayling has written a secular bible.

9780747599609.jpg

"Well, firstly, I think the charges of militancy and fundamentalism of course come from our opponents, the theists. My rejoinder is to say when the boot was on their foot they burned us at the stake. All we're doing is speaking very frankly and bluntly and they don't like it," he laughs. "So we speak frankly and bluntly, and the respect agenda is now gone, they can no longer float behind the diaphanous veil – 'Ooh, I have faith so you mustn't offend me'. So they don't like the blunt talking. But we're not burning them at the stake. They've got to remember that when it was the other way around it was a much more serious matter.

"And besides, really," he adds with a withering little laugh, "how can you be a militant atheist? How can you be militant non-stamp collector? This is really what it comes down to. You just don't collect stamps. So how can you be a fundamentalist non-stamp collector? It's like sleeping furiously. It's just wrong."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/apr/0...eism-philosophy