Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

I hate this thread now.

same here.

Get some bacon on the barby mate, let's have a few cans.

I went to Morrisons today, and when I stood in the queue, a bloke with a turban was behind me, said thanks when I put the seperator on the checkout conveyor belt, I said no problem mate and I had a little chat with him. Seemed a good bloke. Racist ? Me ? You're having a laugh.

Earlier in the week though, I was looking at the shelves and 2 muslim-like women almost barged me out of the way to reach for something, when I glared at them, they started talking about me in their own language. Racist and ignorant, as Stevie said. Or not ?

It wasn't the bacon counter and I didn't have any in the basket :nufc:

Ignorant perhaps but how the fucks thats racist I dont know.

I get called a racist for far less than that.

:crylaughin:

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this thread now.

Me too. Love your ava though.

I recognise it. Who is it by?

Tommy Devito's ma.

One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?"

I hate this thread now.

Me too. Love your ava though.

I recognise it. Who is it by?

Tommy Devito's ma.

One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?"

:nufc:

In this day and age, what the fuck is this world coming to? I can't believe this, prejudice against - a Sikh broad - prejudice against Muslims.

I hate this thread now.

same here.

Get some bacon on the barby mate, let's have a few cans.

I went to Morrisons today, and when I stood in the queue, a bloke with a turban was behind me, said thanks when I put the seperator on the checkout conveyor belt, I said no problem mate and I had a little chat with him. Seemed a good bloke. Racist ? Me ? You're having a laugh.

Earlier in the week though, I was looking at the shelves and 2 muslim-like women almost barged me out of the way to reach for something, when I glared at them, they started talking about me in their own language. Racist and ignorant, as Stevie said. Or not ?

It wasn't the bacon counter and I didn't have any in the basket :icon_lol:

:lol:

Fucking hell.

Class anecdote like. Like the election debates. "Only last week, I spoke to a black man in Newcastle."

I did this morning. He was going to give me a ticket for the car park with a few hours left, unfortunately I had just put the money in the meter. So I said "thanks but never mind mate".

They come over here, taking our parking spaces.

See, that's what this thread was missing :lol:

agreement with a sensible comment from you ?

:icon_lol:

:lol::lol:

Ok Enoch, gonna be a man and answers all the questions and accusations that you've dodged in this thread alone?

:lol::lol:

Ok Enoch, gonna be a man and answers all the questions and accusations that you've dodged in this thread alone?

do fuck off Mohammed.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol::rolleyes:

do fuck off Mohammed.

How painfully predictable. :lol:

Leazes loves a good argument.

Are all old people like this. When alive, my Grandparents never stopped arguing. They loved it.

Are all young 'uns like this ? I think the answer is for the most part, yes, they are. Brainwashed pc correct braindead goons, churned out of colleges and schools by schoolteachers with cord jackets, sandals, and jumpers with patches on their sleeves.

:lol::rolleyes:

do fuck off Mohammed.

How painfully predictable. :rolleyes:

and your post was so utterly original :lol:

Are all old people like this. When alive, my Grandparents never stopped arguing. They loved it.

Are all young 'uns like this ? I think the answer is for the most part, yes, they are. Brainwashed pc correct braindead goons, churned out of colleges and schools by schoolteachers with cord jackets, sandals, and jumpers with patches on their sleeves.

don't forget the do gooder leftie fancy dan lecturers

I'd argue with you but I know its what you want.