Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

It's pathetic, I used to think you were an intelligent bloke who banged on about the same thing and annoyed people but the more and more you post I realised you are actually just thick and ignorant.

You do quite well passing off you old age as being knowledgable though, I have to give you though.

Now you say one of your catchphrases...

Your first impression was the correct one :crylaughin: but don't let the fact that you "disagree" blind you to who has been proved to be correct in the long run. The same as I will be correct in the long run ref my views on muslims and their obvious racism.

Thick.

indeed, you really are a gullible meek arsehole.

Typical Leazeism :nufc:

"Leazeism" :lol:

Seriously, your reply was "I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you".

This is why I think you are thick, you have the mental age of a primary school kid.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not, dumbo. I'm saying there is no such thing as absolute free speech. Life brings responsibilites, nobody can go through life saying EXACTLY what they want to anybody, and about anything, whenever they feel like it.

You are defending the most hypcritical bunch of loonies on this planet, when you defend these cunts who are opposing the very freedom afforded them in the west. How stupid are you ?

I await someone to scold you for not "answering my question". Which in itself is also hypocritical.

You're a softie leftie loony man. Give yourself a shake.

:nufc:

I'd agree there's no such thing as entirely free-speech as social responsibility dictates we aim to get along, however, their protests (when peaceful) are no more offensive than the EDL marches. May we kick those people out fo the country too?

I'm not "defending" anybody you moron, I'm stating your position is untenable and simplistic.

Which question is that one? I'm happy to answer any question you ask, happy to do it... the minute you answer the questions and accusations levelled at you. Until then I'll afford your questions the same ignorance you afford others.

Well, if we're playing name-calling; You're an ill-informed right-wing racist who hasn't the strength of character to admit it and hasn't the wherewithal to properly form an argument so resorts to catchphrases and smileys.

It's pathetic, I used to think you were an intelligent bloke who banged on about the same thing and annoyed people but the more and more you post I realised you are actually just thick and ignorant.

You do quite well passing off you old age as being knowledgable though, I have to give you though.

Now you say one of your catchphrases...

Your first impression was the correct one :crylaughin: but don't let the fact that you "disagree" blind you to who has been proved to be correct in the long run. The same as I will be correct in the long run ref my views on muslims and their obvious racism.

Thick.

indeed, you really are a gullible meek arsehole.

Typical Leazeism :nufc:

"Leazeism" :lol:

Seriously, your reply was "I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you".

This is why I think you are thick, you have the mental age of a primary school kid.

as ironic as it gets

I'm not, dumbo. I'm saying there is no such thing as absolute free speech. Life brings responsibilites, nobody can go through life saying EXACTLY what they want to anybody, and about anything, whenever they feel like it.

You are defending the most hypcritical bunch of loonies on this planet, when you defend these cunts who are opposing the very freedom afforded them in the west. How stupid are you ?

I await someone to scold you for not "answering my question". Which in itself is also hypocritical.

I'd agree there's no such thing as entirely free-speech as social responsibility dictates we aim to get along, however, their protests (when peaceful) are no more offensive than the EDL marches. May we kick those people out fo the country too?

I'm not "defending" anybody you moron, I'm stating your position is untenable and simplistic.

Which question is that one? I'm happy to answer any question you ask, happy to do it... the minute you answer the questions and accusations levelled at you. Until then I'll afford your questions the same ignorance you afford others.

Well, if we're playing name-calling; You're an ill-informed right-wing racist who hasn't the strength of character to admit it and hasn't the wherewithal to properly form an argument so resorts to catchphrases and smileys.

I don't care about the EDL, I [and you] are talking about muslims and/or people who are anti-west/UK.

Your position is absurd, you are British, or say you are, and you are allowing racists to try and tell you what you can and can't say in your own country. You're potty.

You are a left wing namby pamby idiot, with no balls and no strength of character because you are allowing yourself to be dictated to by religious nutters, under the impression that they are the same as you and me, but they are not because their religion comes first, second and third to them, and they simply do not comprehend why others don't put THEIR religion as they do themselves. Listening to you is absolutely rock bottom of their priorities in life, but you are too stupid to see it.

I don't care about the EDL, I [and you] are talking about muslims and/or people who are anti-west/UK.

Your position is absurd, you are British, or say you are, and you are allowing racists to try and tell you what you can and can't say in your own country. You're potty.

You are a left wing namby pamby idiot, with no balls and no strength of character because you are allowing yourself to be dictated to by religious nutters, under the impression that they are the same as you and me, but they are not because their religion comes first, second and third to them, and they simply do not comprehend why others don't put THEIR religion as they do themselves. Listening to you is absolutely rock bottom of their priorities in life, but you are too stupid to see it.

Fuck it, you're too dense to follow a train of thought.

aye, fuck it indeed. Who's hypocritical now ?

You are. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. It's stunning.

You're literally too stupid to have a debate with.

I would expect them to behave like any other neighbour and not be a nuisance, or disrupt the way I want to live MY life in the way I always have, and if that means splattering Mohammed all over my shed, or cooking bacon in the garden, then tough shit we live in a country of supposedly free speech and having a BBQ is a pleasure and not a crime.

See the comment I made about living next door to gangsters or drug runners who have "done their time and haven't done anything yet", well that is a relevant question too and not just to Rob ?

What if they put a poppy on their bbq? Live and let live in free speech utopia?

In an Islamic state, they can do what the fuck they like, fortunately this is not an Islamic state.

Well that's not an answer to the question is it? We're talking about British citizens in the UK.

This is the problem Leazes, you have a VERY childish view of the issues and the solution. You see it as very cut and dry but your solution could NOT be implemented in any democratic society, and I've not heard an actual policy change you suggest we implement in the UK in all seriousness.

We completely agree that anyone bombing trains or hijacking planes should be jailed. So let's leave that one alone. It's resolved. Killers...banged up!! You might think they should be killed (if they didn't manage to kill themselves) but as that's not legal in the UK...we'll leave the debate on capital punishment alone and just agree that they should receive the harshest punishment our system allows for...whatever it may be.

Completely separate to that, you have another crime which you like to lump in with the murder and terrorism whenever it comes up and that's the public disorder offences...the offensive protests like burning 2 foot poppies in front of war memorials. This is where we might not be in total harmony and I'm interested in hearing your solution. I agree that these arseholes are scumbags and would like to see some sort of punishment....but, not being a violent crime you can't really go much further than a fine can you? Now don't say "they should go home and fight against us in a uniform" because that's what an 8 year old would say. These are British citizens, they cannot be deported to a random country that has no responsibility for them. And they're obviously not going to choose to go anywhere or do anything that you want them to. So constructively speaking, what exactly do you propose?

Lastly you have freedom of speech issues, where peaceful protest allows people to say things that you don't like. So you CAN name a teddy Mohammad if you want, and others CAN complain about it. Someone CAN protest the war and you CAN complain about that. What exactly would you change here? You seem to suggest that you do not have the right to complain any more, but you do it regularly on here.

My view is straightforward and effective. If they aren't "british" or call themselves "British", then they don't belong here, if their heart is somewhere else ie what they call "home" either fuck off home or shut the fuck up. If they want to wish death on our soldiers, then put their "courage" where their mouth is.

If they want to cause unruly demonstrations protesting at British Soldiers or others exercising free speech because it "offends" their potty religion, then turn the tear gas on them.

Hijacking planes and bombing shopping centres ? Jail ? I would rather execute them or better still fly them over the North Sea, as its nice and rough and choppy, in a helicopter and throw them out.

You have the right to disagree that we should not be at war, but this is not the same thing as protesting at being at war with "your" country. Get the difference ? It's YOU who is cluelessly childish.

They are abusing their freedom man, and taking the piss out of us, or you, for being so meek, which they see as a sign of weakness and exploit it more each time for their own benefit.

Still not quite clear what you're proposing here. Are you just complaining about the situation while realising it's the best it can be or can you explain what new law you're going to introduce.

it seems to be that any British Muslim protesting the war must voluntarily leave the country or face the gas chamber? Seriously.

You are. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. It's stunning.

You're literally too stupid to have a debate with.

Debate ? I'm telling you my view. If you think differently, thats your problem.

Debate it with a scumbag who heckles our troops, but I'm telling you now, their religion comes first, 2nd and 3rd with them and they will laugh at you at best.

I would expect them to behave like any other neighbour and not be a nuisance, or disrupt the way I want to live MY life in the way I always have, and if that means splattering Mohammed all over my shed, or cooking bacon in the garden, then tough shit we live in a country of supposedly free speech and having a BBQ is a pleasure and not a crime.

See the comment I made about living next door to gangsters or drug runners who have "done their time and haven't done anything yet", well that is a relevant question too and not just to Rob ?

In an Islamic state, they can do what the fuck they like, fortunately this is not an Islamic state.

Well that's not an answer to the question is it? We're talking about British citizens in the UK.

This is the problem Leazes, you have a VERY childish view of the issues and the solution. You see it as very cut and dry but your solution could NOT be implemented in any democratic society, and I've not heard an actual policy change you suggest we implement in the UK in all seriousness.

We completely agree that anyone bombing trains or hijacking planes should be jailed. So let's leave that one alone. It's resolved. Killers...banged up!! You might think they should be killed (if they didn't manage to kill themselves) but as that's not legal in the UK...we'll leave the debate on capital punishment alone and just agree that they should receive the harshest punishment our system allows for...whatever it may be.

Completely separate to that, you have another crime which you like to lump in with the murder and terrorism whenever it comes up and that's the public disorder offences...the offensive protests like burning 2 foot poppies in front of war memorials. This is where we might not be in total harmony and I'm interested in hearing your solution. I agree that these arseholes are scumbags and would like to see some sort of punishment....but, not being a violent crime you can't really go much further than a fine can you? Now don't say "they should go home and fight against us in a uniform" because that's what an 8 year old would say. These are British citizens, they cannot be deported to a random country that has no responsibility for them. And they're obviously not going to choose to go anywhere or do anything that you want them to. So constructively speaking, what exactly do you propose?

Lastly you have freedom of speech issues, where peaceful protest allows people to say things that you don't like. So you CAN name a teddy Mohammad if you want, and others CAN complain about it. Someone CAN protest the war and you CAN complain about that. What exactly would you change here? You seem to suggest that you do not have the right to complain any more, but you do it regularly on here.

My view is straightforward and effective. If they aren't "british" or call themselves "British", then they don't belong here, if their heart is somewhere else ie what they call "home" either fuck off home or shut the fuck up. If they want to wish death on our soldiers, then put their "courage" where their mouth is.

If they want to cause unruly demonstrations protesting at British Soldiers or others exercising free speech because it "offends" their potty religion, then turn the tear gas on them.

Hijacking planes and bombing shopping centres ? Jail ? I would rather execute them or better still fly them over the North Sea, as its nice and rough and choppy, in a helicopter and throw them out.

You have the right to disagree that we should not be at war, but this is not the same thing as protesting at being at war with "your" country. Get the difference ? It's YOU who is cluelessly childish.

They are abusing their freedom man, and taking the piss out of us, or you, for being so meek, which they see as a sign of weakness and exploit it more each time for their own benefit.

Still not quite clear what you're proposing here. Are you just complaining about the situation while realising it's the best it can be or can you explain what new law you're going to introduce.

it seems to be that any British Muslim protesting the war must voluntarily leave the country or face the gas chamber? Seriously.

if they don't like it and their heart is "home", fight like men for their "homeland" instead of hiding behind the very freedom that they are protesting about like cowards, and hypocrites. Its pretty simple really, I don't see what is so difficult about it that you can't grasp it.

if they don't like it and their heart is "home", fight like men for their "homeland" instead of hiding behind the very freedom that they are protesting about like cowards, and hypocrites. Its pretty simple really, I don't see what is so difficult about it that you can't grasp it.

It's vague, unworkable and what you advocate invading Libya to prevent...the murder of protesters.

It's vague, unworkable and what you advocate invading Libya to prevent...the murder of protesters.

tough. It's not deliberate though. Sometimes it's either you or them, basically, and deaths are unavoidable, unless of course you think we should allow Gaddafi to carry on ? Is that "workable" ? You allowing them their freedom, and their hypocrisy, is just playing into their hands, they see it as - correctly - a sign of weakness. They won't "debate" anything, they just want their own way and bollocks to anybody else. This is what you idealistic lefties just don't get.

Edited by LeazesMag

I hate this thread now.

same here.

Get some bacon on the barby mate, let's have a few cans.

I went to Morrisons today, and when I stood in the queue, a bloke with a turban was behind me, said thanks when I put the seperator on the checkout conveyor belt, I said no problem mate and I had a little chat with him. Seemed a good bloke. Racist ? Me ? You're having a laugh.

Earlier in the week though, I was looking at the shelves and 2 muslim-like women almost barged me out of the way to reach for something, when I glared at them, they started talking about me in their own language. Racist and ignorant, as Stevie said. Or not ?

It wasn't the bacon counter and I didn't have any in the basket :nufc:

Edited by LeazesMag

I hate this thread now.

same here.

Get some bacon on the barby mate, let's have a few cans.

I went to Morrisons today, and when I stood in the queue, a bloke with a turban was behind me, said thanks when I put the seperator on the checkout conveyor belt, I said no problem mate and I had a little chat with him. Seemed a good bloke. Racist ? Me ? You're having a laugh.

Earlier in the week though, I was looking at the shelves and 2 muslim-like women almost barged me out of the way to reach for something, when I glared at them, they started talking about me in their own language. Racist and ignorant, as Stevie said. Or not ?

It wasn't the bacon counter and I didn't have any in the basket :nufc:

Ignorant perhaps but how the fucks thats racist I dont know.