Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

Of course nothing in LM's responses indicates he is racist, oh no.

unlikely they would move next door to me Renton, they generally stick together with their own, which of course isn't racist ....

You're potty.

I just think you should be honest about your own prejudices and stop trying to deflect questions you feel difficult to answer all the time. Nowt potty about that.

Your point about muslim people having a tendency to form 'ghettoes' is a good one btw. I don't think it's racist but it is a concern imo.

It IS racist. I'm not prejudiced. I just react to how I see people behave.

don't get sidetracked by minor language technicalities like HF does. :crylaughin:

:nufc:

Brilliant, when you look at the post above.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes. What would you do if a muslim family moved in next door to you?

What would YOU do if a muslim family moved in next door to you ?

Introduce myself and make them welcome. You?

probably not, but I don't make that a priority with anybody. Why ?

Why don't you ask the others this question, I'm sure Amnesty International ie Rob, would welcome any old gangster or street mugger next door to him so long as they have "served their time and did nothing yet etc etc"

Because you have openly branded them as a threat. I thought it was a completely relevant question and I was hoping to get some insight into what you'd do/feel about it.

well, I've gave you a truthful answer. I would expect them to behave like any other neighbour and not be a nuisance, or disrupt the way I want to live MY life in the way I always have, and if that means splattering Mohammed all over my shed, or cooking bacon in the garden, then tough shit we live in a country of supposedly free speech and having a BBQ is a pleasure and not a crime.

See the comment I made about living next door to gangsters or drug runners who have "done their time and haven't done anything yet", well that is a relevant question too and not just to Rob ?

What if they put a poppy on their bbq? Live and let live in free speech utopia?

Mrs. Leazes: Where's your dad gone?

Daughter Leazes: He's sat on the roof of the Mohammed shed holding a lighter to a rasher of bacon.

Mrs Leazes: Oh.

Edited by Happy Face

Genuinely. You know nowt about me. So fuck off. That is funny, as is the presumption you make as you know nothing about me and attempting to be a smartarse accordingly. You're hilarious.

So someone makes a post with good points about how there are nutters of all kinds and the thing you pick up on is the bit where he say's you won't know something.

Simple question - Had you heard of the LRA?

If the answer is no then Fish was right.

If the answer is yes then can you explain why you won't accept the argument that Muslims don't have a monopoly on extremism?

I don't think you'll find anywhere where Leazes has said that they do have a monopoly on extremism. Rightly or wrongly when the subject is muslim extremism, then he may not feel it's relevant?

HF mentioned christian nutters and was told he was deluded/blind/loony/hippy.

And that was in response to the question why is it exclusively Muslims that do these things, not (as LM likes to pretend) as justification for any of them.

we should encourage the building of mosques - first step on the road to religious un belief

you want a bunch of salaried administrators ("Vicars") who are totally out of touch with the man in the street after a hundred years or so no-one bothers to listen to them or turn up

Me, I'd FORCE Moslem kids to have at least one lesson a week taught in school on Islam as well

that works both ways.

I've never said we don't have certain types of nutters of our own in the UK, but that isn't the point.

The fact that Fish presumed to know me with regard to knowing of the existence of the LRA and what they are, when he doesn't know me at all, and tried to act the smartarse, I found particularly amusing.

Leazes, Why are are you allowed to presume about me? Bear in mind you made a presumption prior to my (tongue in cheek) presumption about you.

Explain this, explain away your staggering hypocrisy. I dares ya...

explain yours.

You can't explain your stupidity though. It just comes naturally.

Leazes. What would you do if a muslim family moved in next door to you?

What would YOU do if a muslim family moved in next door to you ?

Introduce myself and make them welcome. You?

probably not, but I don't make that a priority with anybody. Why ?

Why don't you ask the others this question, I'm sure Amnesty International ie Rob, would welcome any old gangster or street mugger next door to him so long as they have "served their time and did nothing yet etc etc"

Because you have openly branded them as a threat. I thought it was a completely relevant question and I was hoping to get some insight into what you'd do/feel about it.

well, I've gave you a truthful answer. I would expect them to behave like any other neighbour and not be a nuisance, or disrupt the way I want to live MY life in the way I always have, and if that means splattering Mohammed all over my shed, or cooking bacon in the garden, then tough shit we live in a country of supposedly free speech and having a BBQ is a pleasure and not a crime.

See the comment I made about living next door to gangsters or drug runners who have "done their time and haven't done anything yet", well that is a relevant question too and not just to Rob ?

What if they put a poppy on their bbq? Live and let live in free speech utopia?

In an Islamic state, they can do what the fuck they like, fortunately this is not an Islamic state.

Edited by LeazesMag

we should encourage the building of mosques - first step on the road to religious un belief

you want a bunch of salaried administrators ("Vicars") who are totally out of touch with the man in the street after a hundred years or so no-one bothers to listen to them or turn up

Me, I'd FORCE Moslem kids to have at least one lesson a week taught in school on Islam as well

do you think you're in touch with the man on the street ? :nufc:

why would you force Muslim kids to have lessons on Islam - and guess who pays for it? That's just widening the culture gap you daft shite.

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :icon_lol:

Oh fuck off you fuckin nob.

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :lol:

But there actually isn't any point to going back over this. I might get through to essentially good people like trophyshy and Renton who hold some inaccurate views, but this thread will just go the same way any thread touching on Islam does, which is to turn into a giant Leazes troll-fest. Leazes will post some nonsensical conspiracy theories with racist undertones (or overtones, tbh) about Muslims taking over/the inherent danger that Islam poses to English society/etc, NJS/HF/Fish et al. will duly pull him up on his racism, Toonpack or that dopey cunt from Leeds may back Leazes up, they'll go back and forth with people like Monkey's Fist, Parky and alex nibbling around the edges, eventually ASM will happen along and start trolling Leazes on something else entirely, and the entire point of the thread (if there was one) is lost.

At least it's entertaining sometimes. Best thing to do is :nufc:

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how muslim will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

Do you ever see anybody, me or otherwise, talking about Jews, Chinese, South Americans, Poles etc....no. Because they get on with their lives and show respect to others and the country they live in.

These are FACTS. So don't say I'm a racist for saying facts.

So you're glad religion will be extinct?

I've edited the post. Try making a constructive reply.

I'm on topic pal.

I've got nowt to say about your view of what constitutes racism here. I barely ever pull you up on it either tbh. I generally give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to your specific arguments...until they become repetitive, laboured and dismissive of facts.

it wasn't meant as a slur on you, that is why I mentioned you. I would rather somebody could explain why all of the actions I've mentioned aren't racist and therefore should be accepted in western societies without reply or reaction, which is what appears to be what is advocated.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Racism is not protesting a multicultural army.

Racism is not worrying about the name of a teddy bear.

Racism is not even bombing a group of innocent citizens...that's murder.

If I need to explain to you the difference between murder and racism, then we're coming at the argument from such differing levels it's pointless to go on.

You just don't get it.

Why is it that only muslims do all these things, on western soil, and what exactly do you think should be done about it ? Why do other groups not behave like this ? Why are these actions exclusive to followers of Islam ? These are questions, you seem to think you have the answers ? Why exactly are you and others like you afraid to address these problems, and prefer to label those with differing views to you that think they are unacceptable ? If these cunts aren't racists, or cowards, or both, what exactly are they in your view ?

This is a question I would like you to answer. You won't change my view though, because I think they are racist and we should not have to accept such behaviour, and they are most definitely scumbags and cowards for hiding behind women and kids and not having the balls to fight for what they believe out in the open. And they are also most definitely hypocrites for their belief in one sided free speech, on western soil, that they hate.

None of it is exclusive to muslims Leazes...just that when muslims do it, it's on your radar a lot more...

Westerners angry about teddy bears...

http://www.stigmanet.net/VERMONT%20TEDDY%2...CONTROVERSY.htm

Western christians disgracefully protesting with "thank god for dead soldiers" signs

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/02/scotu....church/?hpt=C2

There are white terrorists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

and last year a Westerner flew a plane into a building

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_plane_crash

These are all idiots and murderers dealt with by law enforcement as necessary. I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them if they're a danger.

sigh.

Why do you try to justify the actions of racists attempting to disrupt the cultures of western society with the actions of our own bad 'uns ?

You just don't get the difference.

I've not justified ANYTHING. I'm just answering your questions. They're ALL bad uns. Whatever their religion/nationality.

The Fact YOU think there's a difference is unsurprising.

the fact that you don't get the difference is also unsurprising.

No, you thinking there's a difference is :crylaughin:

Shall we go on?

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

:lol:

Read the posts you've quoted man...

These are all idiots and murderers

I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them

They're ALL bad uns

Just thought I should extend this quote pyramid.

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :icon_lol:

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :lol:

But there actually isn't any point to going back over this. I might get through to essentially good people like trophyshy and Renton who hold some inaccurate views, but this thread will just go the same way any thread touching on Islam does, which is to turn into a giant Leazes troll-fest. Leazes will post some nonsensical conspiracy theories with racist undertones (or overtones, tbh) about Muslims taking over/the inherent danger that Islam poses to English society/etc, NJS/HF/Fish et al. will duly pull him up on his racism, Toonpack or that dopey cunt from Leeds may back Leazes up, they'll go back and forth with people like Monkey's Fist, Parky and alex nibbling around the edges, eventually ASM will happen along and start trolling Leazes on something else entirely, and the entire point of the thread (if there was one) is lost.

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how muslim will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

Do you ever see anybody, me or otherwise, talking about Jews, Chinese, South Americans, Poles etc....no. Because they get on with their lives and show respect to others and the country they live in.

I'm on topic pal.

I've got nowt to say about your view of what constitutes racism here. I barely ever pull you up on it either tbh. I generally give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to your specific arguments...until they become repetitive, laboured and dismissive of facts.

it wasn't meant as a slur on you, that is why I mentioned you. I would rather somebody could explain why all of the actions I've mentioned aren't racist and therefore should be accepted in western societies without reply or reaction, which is what appears to be what is advocated.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

If I need to explain to you the difference between murder and racism, then we're coming at the argument from such differing levels it's pointless to go on.

You just don't get it.

Why is it that only muslims do all these things, on western soil, and what exactly do you think should be done about it ? Why do other groups not behave like this ? Why are these actions exclusive to followers of Islam ? These are questions, you seem to think you have the answers ? Why exactly are you and others like you afraid to address these problems, and prefer to label those with differing views to you that think they are unacceptable ? If these cunts aren't racists, or cowards, or both, what exactly are they in your view ?

This is a question I would like you to answer. You won't change my view though, because I think they are racist and we should not have to accept such behaviour, and they are most definitely scumbags and cowards for hiding behind women and kids and not having the balls to fight for what they believe out in the open. And they are also most definitely hypocrites for their belief in one sided free speech, on western soil, that they hate.

None of it is exclusive to muslims Leazes...just that when muslims do it, it's on your radar a lot more...

Western christians disgracefully protesting with "thank god for dead soldiers" signs

These are all idiots and murderers dealt with by law enforcement as necessary. I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them if they're a danger.

sigh.

Why do you try to justify the actions of racists attempting to disrupt the cultures of western society with the actions of our own bad 'uns ?

I've not justified ANYTHING. I'm just answering your questions. They're ALL bad uns. Whatever their religion/nationality.

Shall we go on?

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

They're ALL bad uns

Splattered all over this thread tbh.

what a load of crap.

I'm on topic pal.

You just don't get it.

sigh.

Shall we go on?

They're ALL bad uns

Splattered all over this thread tbh.

Stop quoting this pyramid it is stupid and immature i just wanted to post on a newcastle forum and now everyone is calling me a cunt end off

This thread has confirmed for me that Leazes should get the same treatment as Deadman and , briefly, Paul Wynn.

The crazy old bastard has clearly crossed the line from sanity to smearing himself in his own shit.

Pity gents, pity. It's the hippy,lefty dooder way to treat him.

when you grow up, you're gonna be just like RobW

that works both ways.

I've never said we don't have certain types of nutters of our own in the UK, but that isn't the point.

The fact that Fish presumed to know me with regard to knowing of the existence of the LRA and what they are, when he doesn't know me at all, and tried to act the smartarse, I found particularly amusing.

Leazes, Why are are you allowed to presume about me? Bear in mind you made a presumption prior to my (tongue in cheek) presumption about you.

explain yours.

:crylaughin: you can't do it can you, you cannot acknowledge your own hypocrisy.

You're either too stupid or too cowardly to do it. :nufc:

that works both ways.

explain yours.

:lol: you can't do it can you, you cannot acknowledge your own hypocrisy.

be original at least :crylaughin:

that works both ways.

explain yours.

I didn't want to use "big words" in case you accused me of being a lily livered leftie do-gooder educated nampy pamby etc. etc. etc.

Also, given your posts inevitably provide someone the opportunity to play Leazesmag bingo, how can you accuse someone else of a lack of originality?

So you're not going to answer the question, or rather you're not going to face the accusation? Shameful, hardly patriotic is it?

that works both ways.

explain yours.

I didn't want to use "big words" in case you accused me of being a lily livered leftie do-gooder educated nampy pamby etc. etc. etc.

Also, given your posts inevitably provide someone the opportunity to play Leazesmag bingo, how can you accuse someone else of a lack of originality?

So you're not going to answer the question, or rather you're not going to face the accusation? Shameful, hardly patriotic is it?

are you sure you know what patriotic means ?

that works both ways.

explain yours.

:icon_lol: you can't do it can you, you cannot acknowledge your own hypocrisy.

be original at least :lol:

I am sure, I only put it in there to goad you... job done :crylaughin: .

I notice you're still too cowardly/ashamed to face the accusation or answer the questions laid before you.

that works both ways.

explain yours.

be original at least :icon_lol:

I am sure, I only put it in there to goad you... job done :crylaughin: .

I notice you're still too cowardly/ashamed to face the accusation or answer the questions laid before you.

:lol: hey, you're a funny guy

and still you daren't answer the accusations or questions. Surely you cannot expect others to answer anything you put forward if you've neither the character nor courage to do it yourself?