Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

Leazes, your hypocrisy is staggering.

The only thing that overshadows it is your lack of self awareness.

I know my faults, I am made fully aware of them on here :crylaughin: but you cannot or will not see you shortcomings. I eagerly await your response

:lol:

you are right, you have many faults. If you go back to your studies and start again, there may be hope for you.

Wahey. What a fucking cliché :nufc:

how perfectly repetitive.

:icon_lol:

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely. You know nowt about me. So fuck off. That is funny, as is the presumption you make as you know nothing about me and attempting to be a smartarse accordingly. You're hilarious.

:nufc:

So someone makes a post with good points about how there are nutters of all kinds and the thing you pick up on is the bit where he say's you won't know something.

Simple question - Had you heard of the LRA?

If the answer is no then Fish was right.

If the answer is yes then can you explain why you won't accept the argument that Muslims don't have a monopoly on extremism?

I don't CARE how you and your other leftie chums argue that there are other "extremists", we know there are other extremists, I'm telling YOU about the problems we have here in the UK. Why do you justify your meek acceptance of this by quoting others ? We are talking about the UK, not Uganda. The LRA is Uganda's problem, why are you bothered, unless they suddenly start bombing the UK or blowing planes up or asking for policital asylum etc. You're both mad.

Do you think we should send troops in to "sort them out" or something, as justification for sending them into Iraq ? Just a question, but I wouldn't be surprised if your answer is yes, you're so potty.

Do you want me to look up your posts advocating action in Libya?

For the record I've stated many times I'd support UN backed action to sort out any genocidal regimes.

If you only care about what happens in the UK then you are a parochial little Englander and the neigbour/Muslim thing comes to the fore. You exactly mirror Griffin's view of returning the UK to the golden days before immigration with no foreign policy beyond building massive borders.

Are you sure you're pure enough genetically to satisfy the future you crave?

don't be stupid.

If you had your way, you would give people like Gaddafi and Robert Mugabe asylum, protection in accordance with their "human rights", it doesn't make anybody a "parochial little Englander" for wanting cunts in the world like that to get what is coming to them even if it means the death penalty or torture until they die. They deserve it, because they are scum.

I literally have no idea how this conclusion has been reached.

see the phrase "parochial little Englander" ? It's quoted for a reason ...

Leazes, you want locking up. And not just for the revelation that you would murder Souness for the crime of carrying a Koran.

oh, I forgot, you backed his wild transfer acitivity, the dumping of good assets, and the wasting of a shitload of money didn't you ? You should be locked up for that, especially being an accountant.

how perfectly repetitive.

:crylaughin: if you can't see the agonising hypocrisy in your post you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

That people have mocked up Bingo cards for your catchphrases, must surely alert you to your repetitious posting?

Leazes, you want locking up. And not just for the revelation that you would murder Souness for the crime of carrying a Koran.

oh, I forgot, you backed his wild transfer acitivity, the dumping of good assets, and the wasting of a shitload of money didn't you ? You should be locked up for that, especially being an accountant.

:nufc: They'd have to lock Freddy up too.

Answer my question. This is what you've been warning us about isn't it. And now the halal chickens have come home to roost. You need to act. Fast.

:nufc: !!

:nufc: They'd have to lock Freddy up too.

and the Halls. Good job that didn't happen in 1992, we might have been playing Gateshead next week.

:crylaughin:

Genuinely. You know nowt about me. So fuck off. That is funny, as is the presumption you make as you know nothing about me and attempting to be a smartarse accordingly. You're hilarious.

So someone makes a post with good points about how there are nutters of all kinds and the thing you pick up on is the bit where he say's you won't know something.

If the answer is yes then can you explain why you won't accept the argument that Muslims don't have a monopoly on extremism?

I don't CARE how you and your other leftie chums argue that there are other "extremists", we know there are other extremists, I'm telling YOU about the problems we have here in the UK. Why do you justify your meek acceptance of this by quoting others ? We are talking about the UK, not Uganda. The LRA is Uganda's problem, why are you bothered, unless they suddenly start bombing the UK or blowing planes up or asking for policital asylum etc. You're both mad.

Do you think we should send troops in to "sort them out" or something, as justification for sending them into Iraq ? Just a question, but I wouldn't be surprised if your answer is yes, you're so potty.

For the record I've stated many times I'd support UN backed action to sort out any genocidal regimes.

If you only care about what happens in the UK then you are a parochial little Englander and the neigbour/Muslim thing comes to the fore. You exactly mirror Griffin's view of returning the UK to the golden days before immigration with no foreign policy beyond building massive borders.

don't be stupid.

If you had your way, you would give people like Gaddafi and Robert Mugabe asylum, protection in accordance with their "human rights", it doesn't make anybody a "parochial little Englander" for wanting cunts in the world like that to get what is coming to them even if it means the death penalty or torture until they die. They deserve it, because they are scum.

The lad is pointing out that I clearly stated one thing and that was ignored and my position was stated by you as the opposite - simply because you've pre-judged my position based on your leftie/hippy etc etc idiocy.

don't be stupid.

The lad is pointing out that I clearly stated one thing and that was ignored and my position was stated by you as the opposite - simply because you've pre-judged my position based on your leftie/hippy etc etc idiocy.

didn't you jump in and pre-judge my position when Fish asked about the LRA ?

No - believe it or not I do sometimes enjoy arguing with you but the thing that annoys me most is when someone does make a good post, maybe with some points that could be answered and you just answer with "idiot" or "you don't know me" - I was trying to say that whether Fish was right about you wasn't the point - it would have been better if you at least tried to respond to the bit about nutters being universal. That response didn't depend on whether you'd heard of the LRA or not.

Does the study factor in the possibility of new religions starting? I'm not sure how many religions have become extinct, but it must number in the hundreds, if not more. You can always set up a new one though. That way you can be a mentally ill, bankrupt nutcase and die a billionaire - just ask LRLRLR Hubbard or whatever the fuck he's called.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Does the study factor in the possibility of new religions starting? I'm not sure how many religions have become extinct, but it must number in the hundreds, if not more. You can always set up a new one though. That way you can be a mentally ill, bankrupt nutcase and die a billionaire - just ask LRLRLR Hubbard or whatever the fuck he's called.

Islam is running and thriving in the UK mate, they are even building new mosques just to help them on their way.

In fact, are they still building that one near where those planes hijacked by our peace loving friends deliberately smashed into 2 towers ?

No - believe it or not I do sometimes enjoy arguing with you but the thing that annoys me most is when someone does make a good post, maybe with some points that could be answered and you just answer with "idiot" or "you don't know me" - I was trying to say that whether Fish was right about you wasn't the point - it would have been better if you at least tried to respond to the bit about nutters being universal. That response didn't depend on whether you'd heard of the LRA or not.

that works both ways.

I've never said we don't have certain types of nutters of our own in the UK, but that isn't the point.

The fact that Fish presumed to know me with regard to knowing of the existence of the LRA and what they are, when he doesn't know me at all, and tried to act the smartarse, I found particularly amusing.

Islam is running and thriving in the UK mate, they are even building new mosques just to help them on their way.

In fact, are they still building that one near where those planes hijacked by our peace loving friends deliberately smashed into 2 towers ?

I'm thinking long-term, because in the short there is absolutely no chance religion will die out. I think enlightenment values will win out over any Abrahamic religion eventually, because they are better. If you took a straw poll of a hundred women asking if they'd rather live by Western values (emancipation of women, etc) or be cooped up in a burka until Mustafa PooPoo clonks them on the head with some crockery in an honour killing, I think you'll find those opting for the latter lifestyle in the minority. You will see more and more Muslim women becoming apostates, or at least seeking for progression from the bronze-age nonsense they have to put up with at the moment.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Leazes definitely gets the EDL newsletter.

and you subscribe to Al jazeera TV :lol:

yawn.

Did you watch that youtube video I posted earlier in the thread? Pretty much word for word what you come out with :crylaughin:

This thread has confirmed for me that Leazes should get the same treatment as Deadman and , briefly, Paul Wynn.

The crazy old bastard has clearly crossed the line from sanity to smearing himself in his own shit.

Pity gents, pity. It's the hippy,lefty dooder way to treat him.

that works both ways.

I've never said we don't have certain types of nutters of our own in the UK, but that isn't the point.

The fact that Fish presumed to know me with regard to knowing of the existence of the LRA and what they are, when he doesn't know me at all, and tried to act the smartarse, I found particularly amusing.

Leazes, Why are are you allowed to presume about me? Bear in mind you made a presumption prior to my (tongue in cheek) presumption about you.

Explain this, explain away your staggering hypocrisy. I dares ya...

My argument wasn't with Renton or anybody else. HF asked a question has a muslim ever fucked you off directly, I gave an example of when it's happened to me, and acrossthepond, never been to a toon game in his life, claims I'm racist for mentioning it. I've cited first hand incidents with scousers far more than I have muslims. For me acrossthepond exemplifies why muslims are hated by sizeable dense minority. Us and them, us and them, us and them, all of the time. In my view with people like him, muslims are beyond criticism. If you criticise their group, you're a cunt in his eyes and a large amount of people like him. THAT is what creates divide. You could take the piss out of a Sikh with a turban on and they'd just laugh, not these serious cunts.

Don't think it was me that asked that, for the record.

I look forward to giving this thread my full attention very soon. Hopefully we can clear a few things up in between the usual suspects throwing vitriol and ill-informed nonsense at one another. :icon_lol:

Oh fuck off you fuckin nob.

You're a racist, deluded, staggeringly ignorant, attention-seeking cunt, all of which combine to make someone who is definitely a hopeless case. I wouldn't waste one minute trying to "clear anything up" with you, because you are fundamentally and at a base level just too thick to understand it. :lol:

But there actually isn't any point to going back over this. I might get through to essentially good people like trophyshy and Renton who hold some inaccurate views, but this thread will just go the same way any thread touching on Islam does, which is to turn into a giant Leazes troll-fest. Leazes will post some nonsensical conspiracy theories with racist undertones (or overtones, tbh) about Muslims taking over/the inherent danger that Islam poses to English society/etc, NJS/HF/Fish et al. will duly pull him up on his racism, Toonpack or that dopey cunt from Leeds may back Leazes up, they'll go back and forth with people like Monkey's Fist, Parky and alex nibbling around the edges, eventually ASM will happen along and start trolling Leazes on something else entirely, and the entire point of the thread (if there was one) is lost.

At least it's entertaining sometimes. Best thing to do is :nufc:

what a load of crap.

You're looking for racism when it doesn't exist like others do. Don't you think those cunts who heckle our soldiers on the streets of Britain knowing they can't do anything back aren't racist ? Do you think those stupid cunts who complained about a teddy bear being called Mohammed aren't racist ? Do you think tosspots who wave banners pronouncing how muslim will conquer the world and death to infidels aren't racist ? Do you not think they are hypocritical cunts for doing these things in western societies that they hate ? And last of all, do you not think they are cowardly cunts for hiding behind women and children, and blowing up innocent civilians while wearing civilian clothes and not having the balls to put on a uniform and fight like men ?

Do you ever see anybody, me or otherwise, talking about Jews, Chinese, South Americans, Poles etc....no. Because they get on with their lives and show respect to others and the country they live in.

These are FACTS. So don't say I'm a racist for saying facts.

So you're glad religion will be extinct?

I've edited the post. Try making a constructive reply.

I'm on topic pal.

I've got nowt to say about your view of what constitutes racism here. I barely ever pull you up on it either tbh. I generally give you the benefit of the doubt and respond to your specific arguments...until they become repetitive, laboured and dismissive of facts.

it wasn't meant as a slur on you, that is why I mentioned you. I would rather somebody could explain why all of the actions I've mentioned aren't racist and therefore should be accepted in western societies without reply or reaction, which is what appears to be what is advocated.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Racism is not protesting a multicultural army.

Racism is not worrying about the name of a teddy bear.

Racism is not even bombing a group of innocent citizens...that's murder.

If I need to explain to you the difference between murder and racism, then we're coming at the argument from such differing levels it's pointless to go on.

You just don't get it.

Why is it that only muslims do all these things, on western soil, and what exactly do you think should be done about it ? Why do other groups not behave like this ? Why are these actions exclusive to followers of Islam ? These are questions, you seem to think you have the answers ? Why exactly are you and others like you afraid to address these problems, and prefer to label those with differing views to you that think they are unacceptable ? If these cunts aren't racists, or cowards, or both, what exactly are they in your view ?

This is a question I would like you to answer. You won't change my view though, because I think they are racist and we should not have to accept such behaviour, and they are most definitely scumbags and cowards for hiding behind women and kids and not having the balls to fight for what they believe out in the open. And they are also most definitely hypocrites for their belief in one sided free speech, on western soil, that they hate.

None of it is exclusive to muslims Leazes...just that when muslims do it, it's on your radar a lot more...

Westerners angry about teddy bears...

http://www.stigmanet.net/VERMONT%20TEDDY%2...CONTROVERSY.htm

Western christians disgracefully protesting with "thank god for dead soldiers" signs

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/02/scotu....church/?hpt=C2

There are white terrorists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

and last year a Westerner flew a plane into a building

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_plane_crash

These are all idiots and murderers dealt with by law enforcement as necessary. I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them if they're a danger.

sigh.

Why do you try to justify the actions of racists attempting to disrupt the cultures of western society with the actions of our own bad 'uns ?

You just don't get the difference.

I've not justified ANYTHING. I'm just answering your questions. They're ALL bad uns. Whatever their religion/nationality.

The Fact YOU think there's a difference is unsurprising.

the fact that you don't get the difference is also unsurprising.

No, you thinking there's a difference is :crylaughin:

Shall we go on?

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

:lol:

Read the posts you've quoted man...

These are all idiots and murderers

I don't believe we have to accept the behaviour of any of them

They're ALL bad uns