Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

Genuinely. You know nowt about me. So fuck off. That is funny, as is the presumption you make as you know nothing about me and attempting to be a smartarse accordingly. You're hilarious.

:nufc:

So someone makes a post with good points about how there are nutters of all kinds and the thing you pick up on is the bit where he say's you won't know something.

Simple question - Had you heard of the LRA?

If the answer is no then Fish was right.

If the answer is yes then can you explain why you won't accept the argument that Muslims don't have a monopoly on extremism?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely. You know nowt about me. So fuck off. That is funny, as is the presumption you make as you know nothing about me and attempting to be a smartarse accordingly. You're hilarious.

So someone makes a post with good points about how there are nutters of all kinds and the thing you pick up on is the bit where he say's you won't know something.

If the answer is yes then can you explain why you won't accept the argument that Muslims don't have a monopoly on extremism?

I don't think you'll find anywhere where Leazes has said that they do have a monopoly on extremism. Rightly or wrongly when the subject is muslim extremism, then he may not feel it's relevant?

I don't think you'll find anywhere where Leazes has said that they do have a monopoly on extremism. Rightly or wrongly when the subject is muslim extremism, then he may not feel it's relevant?

HF mentioned christian nutters and was told he was deluded/blind/loony/hippy.

I don't CARE how you and your other leftie chums argue that there are other "extremists", we know there are other extremists, I'm telling YOU about the problems we have here in the UK. Why do you justify your meek acceptance of this by quoting others ? We are talking about the UK, not Uganda. The LRA is Uganda's problem, why are you bothered, unless they suddenly start bombing the UK or blowing planes up or asking for policital asylum etc. You're both mad.

Do you think we should send troops in to "sort them out" or something, as justification for sending them into Iraq ? Just a question, but I wouldn't be surprised if your answer is yes, you're so potty.

I don't CARE how you and your other leftie chums argue that there are other "extremists", we know there are other extremists, I'm telling YOU about the problems we have here in the UK. Why do you justify your meek acceptance of this by quoting others ? We are talking about the UK, not Uganda. The LRA is Uganda's problem, why are you bothered, unless they suddenly start bombing the UK or blowing planes up or asking for policital asylum etc. You're both mad.

Do you think we should send troops in to "sort them out" or something, as justification for sending them into Iraq ? Just a question, but I wouldn't be surprised if your answer is yes, you're so potty.

Do you want me to look up your posts advocating action in Libya?

For the record I've stated many times I'd support UN backed action to sort out any genocidal regimes.

If you only care about what happens in the UK then you are a parochial little Englander and the neigbour/Muslim thing comes to the fore. You exactly mirror Griffin's view of returning the UK to the golden days before immigration with no foreign policy beyond building massive borders.

Are you sure you're pure enough genetically to satisfy the future you crave?

For the record I've stated many times I'd support UN backed action to sort out any genocidal regimes.

If you only care about what happens in the UK then you are a parochial little Englander and the neigbour/Muslim thing comes to the fore. You exactly mirror Griffin's view of returning the UK to the golden days before immigration with no foreign policy beyond building massive borders.

don't be stupid.

If you had your way, you would give people like Gaddafi and Robert Mugabe asylum, protection in accordance with their "human rights", it doesn't make anybody a "parochial little Englander" for wanting cunts in the world like that to get what is coming to them even if it means the death penalty or torture until they die. They deserve it, because they are scum.

There is nothing wrong with expecting people accepted into this country to conform to the way of life and respect it if they want it to be their homeland. These fuckers who talk about their "home" being somewhere else, nowt stops them from going "home". Whats the matter with you ?

don't be stupid.

If you had your way, you would give people like Gaddafi and Robert Mugabe asylum, protection in accordance with their "human rights", it doesn't make anybody a "parochial little Englander" for wanting cunts in the world like that to get what is coming to them even if it means the death penalty or torture until they die. They deserve it, because they are scum.

There is nothing wrong with expecting people accepted into this country to conform to the way of life and respect it if they want it to be their homeland. These fuckers who talk about their "home" being somewhere else, nowt stops them from going "home". Whats the matter with you ?

don't be stupid.

So if I say I'd sort them out I'm lying.

One post up you basically say what happens in Africa doesn't matter to you at all, then you mention giving Mugabe and Gaddafii what's coming to them.

You're fucking Schizo man.

Leazes, your hypocrisy is staggering.

The only thing that overshadows it is your lack of self awareness.

I know my faults, I am made fully aware of them on here :nufc: but you cannot or will not see you shortcomings. I eagerly await your response

:crylaughin:

don't be stupid.

So if I say I'd sort them out I'm lying.

One post up you basically say what happens in Africa doesn't matter to you at all, then you mention giving Mugabe and Gaddafii what's coming to them.

You're fucking Schizo man.

no, I'm asking why you always have to look for justification for dealing with people by pointing out the actions of the UK or another party. Its not relevant. If some scumbag blows up a plane then there is NO JUSTIFICATION, and if racists come into this country and demand special rights or the gagging of British people then deal with it but don't say "its alright because.......". That is just meek bollocks mate. You don't understand, these people are NOT LIKE YOU AND ME, they are not educated in many cases and they don't want to be. Their potty religion comes first, second and third with them. They want their own way and do not comprehend it if others don't put THEIR religion first, second and third like they do.

If they call somewhere else "home" and object to the actions of us which by their own defnition is therefore a "foreign country", nobody will stop them from going "home". So if they want to stay here they should shut the fuck up and get on with their lives and accept the country as they find it.

I would like to give Gaddafi and Mugabe what they deserve alright, but entry into the UK or any kid glove treatment is a non starter.

I know my faults, I am made fully aware of them on here :nufc: but you cannot or will not see you shortcomings. I eagerly await your response

:crylaughin:

you are right, you have many faults. If you go back to your studies and start again, there may be hope for you.

And BTW - when you lived away from Tyneside did you ever refer to Newcastle as home?

of course, and I didn't walk down the main street in Scarborough shouting death to the infidels and burning Scarborough AFC scarves. Is that your [somewhat vague] point ?

You don't understand, these people are NOT LIKE YOU AND ME, they are not educated in many cases and they don't want to be.

I thought you thought education was a waste of time?

Schizo.

And BTW - when you lived away from Tyneside did you ever refer to Newcastle as home?

of course, and I didn't walk down the main street in Scarborough shouting death to the infidels and burning Scarborough AFC scarves. Is that your [somewhat vague] point ?

No - the point was you had a go at immigrants just for calling somewhere else "home" - a perfectly natural attitude which you've just said you did as well.

You don't understand, these people are NOT LIKE YOU AND ME, they are not educated in many cases and they don't want to be.

I thought you thought education was a waste of time?

Schizo.

it would appear to be in lots of cases these days.

I'm sure a Geography teacher is clued up on Geography, but politics ? Don't make me laugh, overgrown left wing hippy tossers.

No - the point was you had a go at immigrants just for calling somewhere else "home" - a perfectly natural attitude which you've just said you did as well.

except they don't treat the locals with the respect that they should. Get it ?

I know my faults, I am made fully aware of them on here :crylaughin: but you cannot or will not see you shortcomings. I eagerly await your response

:lol:

you are right, you have many faults. If you go back to your studies and start again, there may be hope for you.

Wahey. What a fucking cliché :nufc:

don't be stupid.

I literally have no idea how this conclusion has been reached.