Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

Of course nothing in LM's responses indicates he is racist, oh no.

unlikely they would move next door to me Renton, they generally stick together with their own, which of course isn't racist ....

You're potty.

I just think you should be honest about your own prejudices and stop trying to deflect questions you feel difficult to answer all the time. Nowt potty about that.

Your point about muslim people having a tendency to form 'ghettoes' is a good one btw. I don't think it's racist but it is a concern imo.

It IS racist. I'm not prejudiced. I just react to how I see people behave.

don't get sidetracked by minor language technicalities like HF does. :crylaughin:

If it's racist for muslims to want to live with their own kind, then surely it's racist for you to not want a muslim moving next door to you?

did I say that ? I would say its unlikely. And it works both ways. So long as they can put up with the smell of cooked pork, bacon, and a teddy bear with the name "Mohammed" on it stuck on the roof of my garden shed, etc just to show they can adapt to British culture and freedom of speech....

I agree actually. I reckon you literally would stick this on your shed. :nufc:

mohammed.jpg

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you do if Freddy Shepherd converted to Islam. Then moved in next door to you.

omg, ref this and your post further up the page...

I take it you think - as per the other thread - that Mike Ashley will come good ? You said that about Souness and being bankrolled to the hilt until the day before he left. Not bad for an accountant.

Maybe Souness would move next door to you and thank you for your support :crylaughin:

Then one day Souness comes to visit. Fucking Graeme Souness! On your street!

And he's carrying a Koran.

What now?

what if he was carrying a bean counter for you ? What then ?

Answer my question. This is what you've been warning us about isn't it. And now the halal chickens have come home to roost. You need to act. Fast.

I'd shoot the cunt, I've always wanted to shoot the cunt. Now answer my question. Would you sit him down and accept his bean counter ?

Is it a magic bean counter?

would it need to be to give you a helping hand :nufc:

Magic bean flicker?

did I say that ? I would say its unlikely. And it works both ways. So long as they can put up with the smell of cooked pork, bacon, and a teddy bear with the name "Mohammed" on it stuck on the roof of my garden shed, etc just to show they can adapt to British culture and freedom of speech....

I love the image of you with a roasting pig wafting the smell over your back garden fence muttering "Freedom of speech? I'll bloody show them".

A tad mental even if said in jest?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

The way forward tbh

If I'm going to give reverence to anything it will be to the planet that is keeping me alive. The fact that it's been here 6billion years and in the space of 100 years humans have almost managed to fuck it beyond repair is beggars belief. The ignorance of 99.9% of people who can't see that the human race will come and go just as many other dominant species have over the years is crackers.

When I see shite like this all over the news

84142489_tank2_130700d.jpg

I think these guys have the right idea sometimes

uncontacted-amazon-tribe-photo.jpg

Well go and fuck off and live in a mud hut then.

You're right that humans are only here transiently, so let's enjoy it while we can. 'Mother nature' can heal herself when we're gone. No way am I worshipping a non-sentient ball of rock either, that's possibly the most insane thing I've heard yet.

You don't even see the irony do you :nufc:

Look after the planet a bit more and the human race will survive a hell of a lot longer

Your suggestion on how we should do this is to live in mud huts? Sorry, you come across as a superior preachy cunt in that post, and given you have a normal lifestyle as well, a complete hypocrite.

I love the image of you with a roasting pig wafting the smell over your back garden fence muttering "Freedom of speech? I'll bloody show them".

A tad mental even if said in jest?

Get stickers on your windscreen as well, Leazes. Mohammed on the driver side, Virgin on the passenger. Show them who's boss.

Leazes. What would you do if a muslim family moved in next door to you?

What would YOU do if a muslim family moved in next door to you ?

Introduce myself and make them welcome. You?

probably not, but I don't make that a priority with anybody. Why ?

Why don't you ask the others this question, I'm sure Amnesty International ie Rob, would welcome any old gangster or street mugger next door to him so long as they have "served their time and did nothing yet etc etc"

Because you have openly branded them as a threat. I thought it was a completely relevant question and I was hoping to get some insight into what you'd do/feel about it.

It's not inconceivable that a muslim buys NUFC tbh

I'll tell you now if Al Quaeda bought Newcastle and made us successful I would be blown to bits.

FYP

I'll tell you now if Al Quaeda bought Newcastle and made us successful I would be blown to bits.

FYP

:nufc: hehe

I think if they were having a debate in their cave in Afghanistan, which club should we bomb, and which should we buy. The Mido thing has to have put us top of their list. I mean what other clubs fans have done anything which was reported to be racist against muslims?

I'll tell you now if Al Quaeda bought Newcastle and made us successful I would be thrillied to bits.

same here.

I honestly don't give a toss who owns the football club, so long as they attempt to fulfill its potential.

Racist ? Nah, not me and you Stevie.

FYP

:nufc: hehe

I think if they were having a debate in their cave in Afghanistan, which club should we bomb, and which should we buy. The Mido thing has to have put us top of their list. I mean what other clubs fans have done anything which was reported to be racist against muslims?

There must be a few in the former Yugoslavia. Anyway, I bet even Bin Laden et al dismissed it when they saw Louise Taylor's name on the article.

I'll tell you now if Al Quaeda bought Newcastle and made us successful I would be thrillied to bits.

same here.

I honestly don't give a toss who owns the football club, so long as they attempt to fulfill its potential.

So you're tryiing to take the high moral ground by saying you have no problem with terrorists owning a football club actually makes eveything else you say okay?

Fucking hell.

FYP

:crylaughin: hehe

There must be a few in the former Yugoslavia. Anyway, I bet even Bin Laden et al dismissed it when they saw Louise Taylor's name on the article.

:nufc:

Leazes. What would you do if a muslim family moved in next door to you?

What would YOU do if a muslim family moved in next door to you ?

Introduce myself and make them welcome. You?

probably not, but I don't make that a priority with anybody. Why ?

Why don't you ask the others this question, I'm sure Amnesty International ie Rob, would welcome any old gangster or street mugger next door to him so long as they have "served their time and did nothing yet etc etc"

Because you have openly branded them as a threat. I thought it was a completely relevant question and I was hoping to get some insight into what you'd do/feel about it.

well, I've gave you a truthful answer. I would expect them to behave like any other neighbour and not be a nuisance, or disrupt the way I want to live MY life in the way I always have, and if that means splattering Mohammed all over my shed, or cooking bacon in the garden, then tough shit we live in a country of supposedly free speech and having a BBQ is a pleasure and not a crime.

See the comment I made about living next door to gangsters or drug runners who have "done their time and haven't done anything yet", well that is a relevant question too and not just to Rob ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

The way forward tbh

If I'm going to give reverence to anything it will be to the planet that is keeping me alive. The fact that it's been here 6billion years and in the space of 100 years humans have almost managed to fuck it beyond repair is beggars belief. The ignorance of 99.9% of people who can't see that the human race will come and go just as many other dominant species have over the years is crackers.

When I see shite like this all over the news

84142489_tank2_130700d.jpg

I think these guys have the right idea sometimes

uncontacted-amazon-tribe-photo.jpg

Well go and fuck off and live in a mud hut then.

You're right that humans are only here transiently, so let's enjoy it while we can. 'Mother nature' can heal herself when we're gone. No way am I worshipping a non-sentient ball of rock either, that's possibly the most insane thing I've heard yet.

You don't even see the irony do you :nufc:

Look after the planet a bit more and the human race will survive a hell of a lot longer

Your suggestion on how we should do this is to live in mud huts? Sorry, you come across as a superior preachy cunt in that post, and given you have a normal lifestyle as well, a complete hypocrite.

Read the post properly rentboy and stop seeing what you want to see

same here.

So you're tryiing to take the high moral ground by saying you have no problem with terrorists owning a football club actually makes eveything else you say okay?

Fucking hell.

no moral ground at all. Just acknowledging I recognise they are not all terrorists ? You can't have it both ways, I fully understand that if they start bombing shopping centres or behaving like cowardly cunts ie hiding behind women and kids, or heckling troops but don't have the balls to fight them like men, it changes the picture somewhat.

Someone that rich could easily be bankrolling these "freedom fighters" too, that you appear to think have a case.....which also obviously changes the picture.

It's YOU that is pigeon-holing NJS, because you are so narrow minded you instantly smear people as "racist" as left wingers tend to do in their idealistic little world. I go by how they behave, but will also tell you that their is a silent majority who sympathise with the more active element that you don't consider, and that is a fact, because their religion comes first, second and third to them.

same here.

Fucking hell.

Its actually quite scary although I'm assuming its tongue in cheek.

same here.

Fucking hell.

no moral ground at all. Just acknowledging I recognise they are not all terrorists ? You can't have it both ways, I fully understand that if they start bombing shopping centres or behaving like cowardly cunts ie hiding behind women and kids, or heckling troops but don't have the balls to fight them like men, it changes the picture somewhat.

Someone that rich could easily be bankrolling these "freedom fighters" too, that you appear to think have a case.....which also obviously changes the picture.

It's YOU that is pigeon-holing NJS, because you are so narrow minded you instantly smear people as "racist" as left wingers tend to do in their idealistic little world. I go by how they behave, but will also tell you that their is a silent majority who sympathise with the more active element that you don't consider, and that is a fact, because their religion comes first, second and third to them.

:nufc:

same here.

Fucking hell.

Stevie mentioned Al-Quiada not generic Muslims - I think the former have already gone beyond shouting abuse.

I don't support them or think they have a case - though I do think in Afghanistan itself they have the right to oppose an occupying force. Anything they do outside of that context is utterly wrong.

I don't instantly label people as Racists - I've come to that conclusion after your many, many racist comments - how else would I judge you?

Your prejudice comes first, second and third to you so what's the difference?

well, I've gave you a truthful answer. I would expect them to behave like any other neighbour and not be a nuisance, or disrupt the way I want to live MY life in the way I always have, and if that means splattering Mohammed all over my shed, or cooking bacon in the garden, then tough shit we live in a country of supposedly free speech and having a BBQ is a pleasure and not a crime.

:nufc: Splattering Mohammed on the shed. BBQs are not a crime. Cooking bacon in the garden.

You are fucking certifiable.

same here.

Thing is, I'm not making an extreme leftist point just by pulling him up for talking baseless right wing nonsense, I'm merely pointing out he's talking shit. It's simply his stock in trade reaction to label you a 'loony lefty' if you disagree with him. After you do this, most threads of this ilk then tend to develop with someone expressing a more centre right view, which he'll then try and either i) claim supports his earlier (far right) views-which it almost certainly doesn't, or ii) adopt wholesale as his own-at which point the basic premise of the argument has shifted altogether and you're into the usual circularity nonsense.

Come on down and collect your prize!