Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

My argument wasn't with Renton or anybody else. HF asked a question has a muslim ever fucked you off directly, I gave an example of when it's happened to me, and acrossthepond, never been to a toon game in his life, claims I'm racist for mentioning it. I've cited first hand incidents with scousers far more than I have muslims. For me acrossthepond exemplifies why muslims are hated by sizeable dense minority. Us and them, us and them, us and them, all of the time. In my view with people like him, muslims are beyond criticism. If you criticise their group, you're a cunt in his eyes and a large amount of people like him. THAT is what creates divide. You could take the piss out of a Sikh with a turban on and they'd just laugh, not these serious cunts.

it's just too obvious Stevie. Citing the likes of you - or me - as racists instead is just easier for them. They don't understand how dumb they are.

Stevie was just telling a story, you ARE a racist - simple difference.

you're a do gooder and blind, therefore you are as dangerous and stupid as the real racists that you defend.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My argument wasn't with Renton or anybody else. HF asked a question has a muslim ever fucked you off directly, I gave an example of when it's happened to me, and acrossthepond, never been to a toon game in his life, claims I'm racist for mentioning it. I've cited first hand incidents with scousers far more than I have muslims. For me acrossthepond exemplifies why muslims are hated by sizeable dense minority. Us and them, us and them, us and them, all of the time. In my view with people like him, muslims are beyond criticism. If you criticise their group, you're a cunt in his eyes and a large amount of people like him. THAT is what creates divide. You could take the piss out of a Sikh with a turban on and they'd just laugh, not these serious cunts.

it's just too obvious Stevie. Citing the likes of you - or me - as racists instead is just easier for them. They don't understand how dumb they are.

you're a do gooder and blind, therefore you are as dangerous and stupid as the real racists that you defend.

I don't defend you.

What pisses me of is how quick people are prepared to use the racist stamp. You know I actually got called a racist for calling some asian lad a fat cunt? I often think people just don't understand the term racism.

Still laughing at Gemmills half nelson post like :jesuswept:

Oh and btw, it wasn't the fat lad who pulled me on it, it was some thick lass passing by who said I shouldnt make such racist comments. As it happens, the lad in question works with me, he isnt actually that fat and is I think from Bangladesh (and Hindu?)

The majority of Bangladeshis are Muslim (it was called East Pakistan after the break-up of India post-independence, before Bangladesh itself became independent). He could be a Hindu though.

Aye I think HF used the right phrase, when we made these countries, a lot of the muslims fucked off to Pakistan and Bangladesh from India proper due to persecution because it was like a haven for them. Still there's 150m muslims in India to this day about the pop. of Pakistan and Bangladesh which are both 99% islamic, and every day towns and villages get torched in India simply because they're muslim. I know this because I have an Indian mate who obviously knows the crack. I think if you look beyond classing LM as a racist there are some very, very valid points in a lot of what he says, but one thing you can't do is put everyone in one basket it's more complicated than that, unless they're scouse, mackem, or Aussie of course.

I don't defend you.

I don't need anybody to defend me. I know I'm telling it like it is. Islam is a dangerous religion, it is racist, and far too many of their "worshippers" [for want of a better word] are fucking nutcases who should be locked up and shot.

Edited by LeazesMag

I would be interested to see how many people actually agree with my last comment in the previous post by the way ie instead of wishing death to British Soldiers [fighting for the country and the freedom that they choose to live in which has give them a home, food and benefits!] they actually put on uniforms and fight them like men and die for their Allah ? Even YOU surely can't disagree with this, which shows them up for the cowardly cunts they are, assuming you don't think hiding behind women and kids isn't bad enough....

It's another stupid point is my reaction.

People can take their protest as far as they like within the law - if they want to just shout at soldiers they can - that doesn't mean there's a logical conclusion of actually taking up arms.

I despise the institution of the monarchy - do you suggest I actually do somthing about and if I don't because I recognise the law I should be imprisoned for treason just for thinking it?

eh ? Are you saying those scumbags who do all the things I've listed above, for starters, are only thinking about it ?

Treason still carries the death penalty in the Armed Forces by the way.

My point about these scumbags is they wish death on the troops, so if they feel like that why not have a go at killing them, man to man, out in the open, like men for their Allah ? They are yellow bellied cowards man, as well as hypocrites.

If I'm against a point of view I can have a range of responses - I can keep it to myself, I can complain to someone, I can even go as far (as these protestors did) of standing with banners and shouting abuse. All of these are legal.

If I go beyond that and either call for violence or do violence itself than I've crossed the line and will be dealt with by the law - do you remember the bloke who had the "behead those who insult Islam" being jailed for it or do you ignore that as it doesn't reflect your agenda?

If the protestors do really want the troops to die than then they can do as you suggest. I would say that there abuse is just angry rhetoric similar to me saying I'd love to see Thatcher dead. It doesn't mean I'm going to go that far.

The underlying point is that you actually want to believe that the protestors really want the troops to die because that suits you and so you project thet view on to them. More racism.

don't be stupid.

I don't need anybody to defend me. I know I'm telling it like it is. Islam is a dangerous religion, it is racist, and far too many of their "worshippers" [for want of a better word] are fucking nutcases who should be locked up and shot.

I think you have to learn to seperate the millions of peaceful muslims with the miniscule number of zealots, or be a massive racist... y'know, whichever you prefer...

It's like saying every white man is a knuckle-dragging, stella swilling, neanderthal racist, just because of the actions of a few.

and getting back on topic, imo religion is dwindling as the education systems is improving in areas previously short on good learnings

Education>Religion

I think you have to learn to seperate the millions of peaceful muslims with the miniscule number of zealots, or be a massive racist... y'know, whichever you prefer...

It's like saying every white man is a knuckle-dragging, stella swilling, neanderthal racist, just because of the actions of a few.

and getting back on topic, imo religion is dwindling as the education systems is improving in areas previously short on good learnings

Education>Religion

Good post Fish.

Education>Religion

Agreed except the recent growth in Faith schools here, thanks to Blair, is a worrying development.

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

:stars:

Where has HF, myself, or ANYONE else on this messageboard EVER defended these people?

It's that simple Leazes, you are entirely incapable of understanding or listening to any other persons point of view, you just type the same shit out over, and over again. I assume you have all this saved on a massive clipboard for you to cut and paste to save you repetitive strain injury.

yawn.

You justify it you daft shite, by trying to say its acceptable because we have our own bad eggs. How stupid and blind are you ?

I take it you don't use a clipboard and copy and paste the same shite too ? Such hypocrisy and irony is lost on you isn't it, you're so thick, you can't even see your own hypocrisy, so it isn't really surprising you can't see it when it comes from others.

<_< No one is justifying it at all man! Saying acts of terrorism, criminality, or just downright disgusting behaviour isn't restricted to muslims is not a justification of it. Is it that too difficult for you to understand?

I would say just about everyone on this board, whatever their viewpoint, listens to and takes in the other persons point of view before responding, with the exception of you. Actually come to think of it, Fop was the other person that constantly applied straw man arguments and completely irrelevant replies, but I suspect with him it was deliberate, and quite funny on occasion to tell the truth. No coincidene you, and only you, championed him.

Anyway, this is why when there are these circular arguments, the common factor in them is you, every single time. Why don't you stop and think about that for a bit before you reply next time?

it isn't always me, but it's mostly me who attempts to drum some sense into you lot. Aye. I'm not saying it IS restricted to muslims, I'm saying that they oppose our cultures so they shouldn't be pandered to by the likes of you and yes, backed up by the likes of you. If they don't like our cultures, they have a free choice, they don't have to stay, there are plenty of countries where they might feel more at home instead of insisting others change to meet them. If you can't see that this is the root cause, and the REAL racism, then you truly are one thick and blind person. And it also means you ARE defending them, because you are defending their motives for doing what they do.

Anyway, you're being hypocritical again. You're not listening to me, and you haven't read the post from Stevie and the reply I made, which more or less sums up your [and everybody else's] hypocrisy. Double hypocrisy.

Demonstrating because they don't like a Teddy Bear called Mohammed ? Screaming death to British soldiers when they are home to Wootton Basset and other places after putting their lives on the line ? Turn the fuckin tear gas on them and lock them up until they have found somewhere that suits their beliefs or better still, put on a uniform and fight our soldiers in the open and die like a man themselves for Allah.

your types, accusing people of making racist comments when they don't make them.

FFS Renton, you read the news don't you ? You read the Guardian man, the most woolly brained left wing rag going.

Is this the post I haven't replied to? I explained fully in the other thread why I think you have racist beliefs, and you chose to answer by saying I was the racist, not you. I still want clarification on why you think I am a racist though, it's not something I've been charged with before after all. I'd also like to know who you think is censuring you - again this is something you haven't responded to.

Seriously, for the last time, I am not, and never have, defended any of the nutty things islamists say or do. In fact, I am pretty hostile towards all religions and particularly Islam (ask ACP), so how does that reconcile with your (wrong) viewpoints of me? I don't read the Guardian either and I'm not especially left wing, as I have told you countless times.

You have over 10,000 posts on here and I bet at least 70% are in threads where a circular argument has developed either about muslims or the old board. How sad is that man?

I post what I'm interested in. If people want to post about crap like "how many goals will Leon Best score this season" and such that is their choice. You DO believe in freedom of speech I take it ? No, seriously :rolleyes: because you you're just being a hypocrite again....

you've got over 14,000 posts on here. How many of those are responses to me ? How sad is that ?

I would be interested to see how many people actually agree with my last comment in the previous post by the way ie instead of wishing death to British Soldiers [fighting for the country and the freedom that they choose to live in which has give them a home, food and benefits!] they actually put on uniforms and fight them like men and die for their Allah ? Even YOU surely can't disagree with this, which shows them up for the cowardly cunts they are, assuming you don't think hiding behind women and kids isn't bad enough....

The best point you've ever made to me, cheers. Can't really argue with it. :icon_lol:

I think it's someone elses shift now. :jesuswept:

:(:lol:

I win. :rolleyes:

Yes, you win. You absolutely are a sadder case than me. :icon_lol:

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

:razz:

Where has HF, myself, or ANYONE else on this messageboard EVER defended these people?

It's that simple Leazes, you are entirely incapable of understanding or listening to any other persons point of view, you just type the same shit out over, and over again. I assume you have all this saved on a massive clipboard for you to cut and paste to save you repetitive strain injury.

yawn.

You justify it you daft shite, by trying to say its acceptable because we have our own bad eggs. How stupid and blind are you ?

I take it you don't use a clipboard and copy and paste the same shite too ? Such hypocrisy and irony is lost on you isn't it, you're so thick, you can't even see your own hypocrisy, so it isn't really surprising you can't see it when it comes from others.

<_< No one is justifying it at all man! Saying acts of terrorism, criminality, or just downright disgusting behaviour isn't restricted to muslims is not a justification of it. Is it that too difficult for you to understand?

I would say just about everyone on this board, whatever their viewpoint, listens to and takes in the other persons point of view before responding, with the exception of you. Actually come to think of it, Fop was the other person that constantly applied straw man arguments and completely irrelevant replies, but I suspect with him it was deliberate, and quite funny on occasion to tell the truth. No coincidene you, and only you, championed him.

Anyway, this is why when there are these circular arguments, the common factor in them is you, every single time. Why don't you stop and think about that for a bit before you reply next time?

it isn't always me, but it's mostly me who attempts to drum some sense into you lot. Aye. I'm not saying it IS restricted to muslims, I'm saying that they oppose our cultures so they shouldn't be pandered to by the likes of you and yes, backed up by the likes of you. If they don't like our cultures, they have a free choice, they don't have to stay, there are plenty of countries where they might feel more at home instead of insisting others change to meet them. If you can't see that this is the root cause, and the REAL racism, then you truly are one thick and blind person. And it also means you ARE defending them, because you are defending their motives for doing what they do.

Anyway, you're being hypocritical again. You're not listening to me, and you haven't read the post from Stevie and the reply I made, which more or less sums up your [and everybody else's] hypocrisy. Double hypocrisy.

Demonstrating because they don't like a Teddy Bear called Mohammed ? Screaming death to British soldiers when they are home to Wootton Basset and other places after putting their lives on the line ? Turn the fuckin tear gas on them and lock them up until they have found somewhere that suits their beliefs or better still, put on a uniform and fight our soldiers in the open and die like a man themselves for Allah.

your types, accusing people of making racist comments when they don't make them.

FFS Renton, you read the news don't you ? You read the Guardian man, the most woolly brained left wing rag going.

Is this the post I haven't replied to? I explained fully in the other thread why I think you have racist beliefs, and you chose to answer by saying I was the racist, not you. I still want clarification on why you think I am a racist though, it's not something I've been charged with before after all. I'd also like to know who you think is censuring you - again this is something you haven't responded to.

Seriously, for the last time, I am not, and never have, defended any of the nutty things islamists say or do. In fact, I am pretty hostile towards all religions and particularly Islam (ask ACP), so how does that reconcile with your (wrong) viewpoints of me? I don't read the Guardian either and I'm not especially left wing, as I have told you countless times.

You have over 10,000 posts on here and I bet at least 70% are in threads where a circular argument has developed either about muslims or the old board. How sad is that man?

I post what I'm interested in. If people want to post about crap like "how many goals will Leon Best score this season" and such that is their choice. You DO believe in freedom of speech I take it ? No, seriously :rolleyes: because you you're just being a hypocrite again....

you've got over 14,000 posts on here. How many of those are responses to me ? How sad is that ?

The best point you've ever made to me, cheers. Can't really argue with it. :icon_lol:

I think it's someone elses shift now. :jesuswept:

:(:lol:

I win. :rolleyes:

Yes, you win. You absolutely are a sadder case than me. :icon_lol:

wahey. :stars:

Edited by LeazesMag

Education>Religion

I know it's a "nasty" argument to make as there are intelligent, educated people who still believe but I don't know how anyone can really dispute this.

I think the best weapons we have against it are education and decadence (in the good sense).

Education>Religion

I know it's a "nasty" argument to make as there are intelligent, educated people who still believe but I don't know how anyone can really dispute this.

I think the best weapons we have against it are education and decadence (in the good sense).

Don't get me wrong, education isn't the death of faith, it's just the death of blind faith imo. It's the death of faith born of fear and superstition. A guy growing up in Marseille finds strength and hope in a holy book, so be it... an ignorant* child is indoctrinated into a lop-sided society built on the foundations of prejudice and intolerance then that's when I have a problem.

It's typical of of the world that we see people aghast at some petulant protester burning a poppy, but this story goes relatively un-reported.

23 August 2010 Last updated at 12:35

Rebel LRA attacks in south Sudan 'on the increase'

Southern Sudanese wait for food, shelter, security and medicine at the village of Nzara, along Sudan's border with DR Congo An estimated 25,000 people have been forced from their homes by the LRA this year in Southern Sudan

Attacks in Southern Sudan by rebels of the Lord's Resistance Army are on the increase, officials say.

Deputy governor of Western Equatoria told the BBC that not a week goes by without reports of the group, notorious for its brutality, attacking a village.

More than 25,000 people have been forced from their homes in south Sudan by the LRA since January, the UN says.

The rebels, initially from Uganda, are now mainly in Central African Republic and Democratic Republic of Congo.

The head of the Southern Sudan government's humanitarian agency for Western Equatoria, Lexson Wari Amozai, suggested that the rise in attacks was carefully timed.

He said that they never attacked during the planting season.

"When you are cultivating they will not attack you," he said.

"Once you have cultivated and the harvest is almost coming out, they will chase you out so that they'll get your food."

Map

The BBC's Peter Martell in Nzara, on Western Equatoria's border with DR Congo, says hundreds of people have recently arrived in the village seeking food and medical help.

The villagers said their own vigilante force, known as the Arrow Boys, had failed to fight off the latest series of rebel attacks.

"The LRA came at around 8pm and they started burning the houses and our people," one of the vigilantes, who had gunshot wounds on his arm and back, told the BBC.

"Three of us Arrow Boys were killed, three wounded and we wounded one of them," he said.

Earlier this month, US-based Human Rights Watch accused the rebels of going on a massive recruitment campaign in DR Congo and CAR.

LRA leader Joseph Kony began his rebellion 20 years ago, claiming to want to install a Bible-based theocracy in Uganda.

He is wanted by the International Criminal Court (ICC), and now lives an itinerant life, crossing between Sudan and the CAR.

In 2008, he was about to sign a peace deal, negotiated by Southern Sudan, but at the last minute he refused to lay down his arms.

In May, the US passed legislation promising a comprehensive strategy to protect civilians from LRA attacks.

or this

The Lord’s Resistance Army, or LRA, continues to pose a severe threat to civilians in northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo.[1] Since the LRA began attacking civilians on Congolese soil in September of 2008 through the end of 2009, it has killed approximately 1,800 civilians, [2] with 300 deaths during December 2009.[3] More than 100 people were killed during January 2010.[4]

There's a decent paper on them here, but I won't go into it now.

I bet Leazes has never even heard of the LRA**, and I bet rather than admit this, he'll dismiss this as somebody else's problem or he'll say I'm 2justifying" the atrocities carried out in the name of Islam, without realising the point of my bringing it up. That point being that it's not "Them" (Muslims) that are the problem. It's ill-educated radicals, whatever fairytale they believe.

I shan't hold my breath waiting a decent response, so to close I'll say that:

I think the best weapons we have against it are education and cheese on toast, but I may be distracted.

*not wilfully ignorant, just unaware

** I know I wasn't until my Dad's charity brought them to his and then through him to my attention

Don't get me wrong, education isn't the death of faith, it's just the death of blind faith imo. It's the death of faith born of fear and superstition. A guy growing up in Marseille finds strength and hope in a holy book, so be it... an ignorant* child is indoctrinated into a lop-sided society built on the foundations of prejudice and intolerance then that's when I have a problem.

If you look at the league tables of education and religious adherence there is a correlation (apart from the obvious anomaly of the US) but I think your post alludes to another huge factor which correlates as well - poverty/quality of life. It's much easier to sell eternal salvation to people in the slums of Rio than to someone in the UK who thinks only having one holiday a year makes them poor.

Education given the chance should take care of religion's role as an explanatory force for the world around us (with obvious resistance) but we need another weapon to combat its role as a source of hope for too many - if I could extend my "decadence" to "a decent quality of life" I think we'd have it - albeit delivery is a monumental task.

Education>Religion

It's typical of of the world that we see people aghast at some petulant protester burning a poppy, but this story goes relatively un-reported.

23 August 2010 Last updated at 12:35

Rebel LRA attacks in south Sudan 'on the increase'

Southern Sudanese wait for food, shelter, security and medicine at the village of Nzara, along Sudan's border with DR Congo An estimated 25,000 people have been forced from their homes by the LRA this year in Southern Sudan

Attacks in Southern Sudan by rebels of the Lord's Resistance Army are on the increase, officials say.

Deputy governor of Western Equatoria told the BBC that not a week goes by without reports of the group, notorious for its brutality, attacking a village.

More than 25,000 people have been forced from their homes in south Sudan by the LRA since January, the UN says.

The rebels, initially from Uganda, are now mainly in Central African Republic and Democratic Republic of Congo.

The head of the Southern Sudan government's humanitarian agency for Western Equatoria, Lexson Wari Amozai, suggested that the rise in attacks was carefully timed.

He said that they never attacked during the planting season.

"When you are cultivating they will not attack you," he said.

"Once you have cultivated and the harvest is almost coming out, they will chase you out so that they'll get your food."

Map

The BBC's Peter Martell in Nzara, on Western Equatoria's border with DR Congo, says hundreds of people have recently arrived in the village seeking food and medical help.

The villagers said their own vigilante force, known as the Arrow Boys, had failed to fight off the latest series of rebel attacks.

"The LRA came at around 8pm and they started burning the houses and our people," one of the vigilantes, who had gunshot wounds on his arm and back, told the BBC.

"Three of us Arrow Boys were killed, three wounded and we wounded one of them," he said.

Earlier this month, US-based Human Rights Watch accused the rebels of going on a massive recruitment campaign in DR Congo and CAR.

LRA leader Joseph Kony began his rebellion 20 years ago, claiming to want to install a Bible-based theocracy in Uganda.

He is wanted by the International Criminal Court (ICC), and now lives an itinerant life, crossing between Sudan and the CAR.

In 2008, he was about to sign a peace deal, negotiated by Southern Sudan, but at the last minute he refused to lay down his arms.

In May, the US passed legislation promising a comprehensive strategy to protect civilians from LRA attacks.

or this

The Lord’s Resistance Army, or LRA, continues to pose a severe threat to civilians in northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo.[1] Since the LRA began attacking civilians on Congolese soil in September of 2008 through the end of 2009, it has killed approximately 1,800 civilians, [2] with 300 deaths during December 2009.[3] More than 100 people were killed during January 2010.[4]

There's a decent paper on them here, but I won't go into it now.

I bet Leazes has never even heard of the LRA**,

:nufc::crylaughin:

and I bet rather than admit this, he'll dismiss this as somebody else's problem or he'll say I'm 2justifying" the atrocities carried out in the name of Islam, without realising the point of my bringing it up. That point being that it's not "Them" (Muslims) that are the problem. It's ill-educated radicals, whatever fairytale they believe.

I shan't hold my breath waiting a decent response, so to close I'll say that:

I think the best weapons we have against it are education and cheese on toast, but I may be distracted.

*not wilfully ignorant, just unaware

** I know I wasn't until my Dad's charity brought them to his and then through him to my attention

you're completely deluded. And you have just confirmed it 100%.

Leazes. What would you do if a muslim family moved in next door to you?

What would YOU do if a muslim family moved in next door to you ?

:nufc:

You could be a bit more subtle when dodging questions.

Introduce myself and make them welcome. You?

probably not, but I don't make that a priority with anybody. Why ?

Why don't you ask the others this question, I'm sure Amnesty International ie Rob, would welcome any old gangster or street mugger next door to him so long as they have "served their time and did nothing yet etc etc"

Edited by LeazesMag

answer the question I've asked HM

answer the question I've asked HM

I'd treat them like I would anyone else is my answer. I'd get chatting with them and try and find out a bit about them.

Then I'd sell my house. :crylaughin: