• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honest question CT

Andre Villas-Boas or Pardew?

and after that, Wenger or Pardew?

And then Mourinho or Pardew?

only one of these people I mentioned played top division football as a pro (and more than 500 games as a pro to boot), the others totalled 0, 67 and 94 professional matches each.

football people man.

Cos we've got two football people instead of Llambias.

Jose Mourihno was never paid to play football. His win percentage as a manager of professional football teams is higher than anyone elses in history. When the Kinnear/Harford axis is in control sometime this autumn you will understand that where you come from in football is irrellevet to how well you manage. Mourinho is a highly intelligent university graduate, whereas without footballing ability Kinnear wouldve been digging holes in roads and Harford wouldve been down the pit. Go figure.

Cos we've got two football people instead of Llambias.

Let me help you.

plau·si·ble

/ˈplôzəbəl/

Adjective

(of an argument or statement) Seeming reasonable or probable.

(of a person) Skilled at producing persuasive arguments, esp. ones intended to deceive.

Synonyms

probable - likely - credible - believable - possible

You say that CT, but Pardew is the manager. Now remember KK? How he would go to see the players he wanted and lure them? Show the player he wanted them? Tell them about the club and his vision? It is that hunger he had and his way that still has me today on the edge of my seat when he talks. No wonder he got players to come. Now we have JFK. Oh, and maybe MH. Fuck me. How the fuck can THEY sell NUFC to anyone? I mean seriously?

If you're not gonna vote with your feet and give up on this shambolic football club, at the very least do yourselves the favour of not being wound up by CT's flip flopping stupidity.

They havent been relevant in football since the early 90's man. There's a reason other clubs stayed well away from Kinnear and thats cos he knows fuck all about the modern game, something you and him have in common.

Hartford being involved with football for the last 35 years, the last 10 directly involved with management. Do you know anything? ;)

Jose Mourihno was never paid to play football. His win percentage as a manager of professional football teams is higher than anyone elses in history. When the Kinnear/Harford axis is in control sometime this autumn you will understand that where you come from in football is irrellevet to how well you manage. Mourinho is a highly intelligent university graduate, whereas without footballing ability Kinnear wouldve been digging holes in roads and Harford wouldve been down the pit. Go figure.

I'm not talking about them as managers, I'm talking about them replacing Llambias. :)

You say that CT, but Pardew is the manager. Now remember KK? How he would go to see the players he wanted and lure them? Show the player he wanted them? Tell them about the club and his vision? It is that hunger he had and his way that still has me today on the edge of my seat when he talks. No wonder he got players to come. Now we have JFK. Oh, and maybe MH. Fuck me. How the fuck can THEY sell NUFC to anyone? I mean seriously?

I don't disagree JawD but we are not comparing that. We are comparing 2 football people replacing Llambias.

I'm not talking about them as managers, I'm talking about them replacing Llambias. :)

Was Llambias responsible for our former recruitment strategy?...the one you liked very much, and the one that may have brought in Douglas this summer before Kinnear appeared on the scene?...this is just the start, and if you cant see a time in the next 6-12 months where Kinnear will be our a manager with apprently Harford in tow attempting to bully millionaires then you're being a tad on the naive side I fear :)

Pretty sure 12 months ago everyone wanted Ashley to get rid of Llambias and bring a football person in. Pardew said he wanted more football people in the club last season. Ashley grants everyone their wish in his own inimitable style.