Americans

Jusoda Kid

Sounds harsh but thats the way its looking to me. Watching bbc2 now and that's the impression I'm getting.

On a seperate note why aren't the japanese looting and killing each other like the blacks were when hurricane katrina hit?

education and respect ???

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a seperate note why aren't the japanese looting and killing each other like the blacks were when hurricane katrina hit?

Different culture mate.

While the Japanese are currently facing hell on earth, here in Australia a 101 year old lady has her watch and shopping money stolen by a pair of middle aged men who obviously preyed on her and waited for an opportune time to nail her. A 95 year old blind woman gets bashed and robbed and an 80 year old bloke coming home from watching the movies gets pummeled and is left lying on the middle of the road.

On the weekend a few coppers get blood spat in their face for trying to break up a fight.

Edited by Ken

Bitter experience?

Fuck all left to nick.

Different culture mate.

While the Japanese are currently facing hell on earth, here in Australia a 101 year old lady has her watch and shopping money stolen by a pair of middle aged men who obviously preyed on her and waited for an opportune time to nail her. A 95 year old blind woman gets bashed and robbed and an 80 year old bloke coming home from watching the movies gets pummeled and is left lying on the middle of the road.

On the weekend a few coppers get blood spat in their face for trying to break up a fight.

I've always said Australia and particularly America are our naughty kids who have turned in to right wronguns.

Different culture mate.

I've always said Australia and particularly America are our naughty kids who have turned in to right wronguns.

Kids learn from their parents.

Different culture mate.

:icon_lol:

Do all Australianisms for physical violence sound so comical?

Different culture mate.

unfortunately, import all the bad 'uns and you go the same way, like the UK is doing.

Different culture mate.

Only went the illiterates are telling the story.

Different culture mate.

unfortunately, import all the bad 'uns and you go the same way, like the UK is doing.

etc etc ad infinitum

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

obvious even to a blind man.

Different culture mate.

;)

Different culture mate.

;)

See what I mean :icon_lol:

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

I was down in London this week and practically anybody who serves you in food jobs etc or any low paid service industry is an EC (former Eastern bloc) or third country worker. The overwhelming majority are here grafting. To call them all 'bad uns' is laughable and based on nowt more than the Daily Mail's fabrication of the truth. A smart lad like you should get yourself out there and see it for yourself rather than being spoon fed what to think by the media. There are some 'bad uns' but broadly speaking as a percentage base they'll mirror UK indigenous 'bad uns'.

Any non-British national (individually) in breach of the law should be considered for deportation. That's a perfectly fair and proportionate position to take and I don't think anyone would disagree, but your starting point generalisation (above) is just racism at the end of the day whichever way you dress it up.

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

I was down in London this week and practically anybody who serves you in food jobs etc or any low paid service industry is an EC (former Eastern bloc) or third country worker. The overwhelming majority are here grafting. To call them all 'bad uns' is laughable and based on nowt more than the Daily Mail's fabrication of the truth. A smart lad like you should get yourself out there and see it for yourself rather than being spoon fed what to think by the media. There are some 'bad uns' but broadly speaking as a percentage base they'll mirror UK indigenous 'bad uns'.

Any non-British national (individually) in breach of the law should be considered for deportation. That's a perfectly fair and proportionate position to take and I don't think anyone would disagree, but your starting point generalisation (above) is just racism at the end of the day whichever way you dress it up.

hoho. I don't read the Daily Mail, as you stalk me so much you should have read me posting this many times.

I've seen enough of the world sonny, thank you. Save your namby pamby liberalism for someone else. At the end of the day, screaming "racist" at people who can see the direction the country is going and are concerned about it, is the act of a laughable leftie tosspot who sits in an ivory tower, brainwashed and a blind fool.

I don't know where you think you are a smart lad, because for me you're just a complete idiot with an ego problem who can't even admit when they are wrong.

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

hoho. I don't read the Daily Mail, as you stalk me so much you should have read me posting this many times.

I've seen enough of the world sonny, thank you. Save your namby pamby liberalism for someone else. At the end of the day, screaming "racist" at people who can see the direction the country is going and are concerned about it, is the act of a laughable leftie tosspot who sits in an ivory tower, brainwashed and a blind fool.

I don't know where you think you are a smart lad, because for me you're just a complete idiot with an ego problem who can't even admit when they are wrong.

Cliches and catchphrases tbh. Was wondering how many you'd be able to squeeze in. :icon_lol:

PS your opinion of me is i) irrelevant to the debate, and ii) irrelevant to me, so you need to abandon that one as it doesn't advance your argument.

I'd add that crime rates for LM's favourites are much lower than for "natives" as well.

I felt that I was being generous when I said it was probable there was parity. In fact I would be amazed if they weren't lower tbh.

I'd add that crime rates for LM's favourites are much lower than for "natives" as well.

I felt that I was being generous when I said it was probable there was parity. In fact I would be amazed if they weren't lower tbh.

Funnily enough they also massivley outscore us on respect for the law and justice system as well.

omg. What ivory tower do you sit in ?

The one with facts to back up arguments.

Different culture mate.

etc etc ad infinitum

Cliches and catchphrases tbh. Was wondering how many you'd be able to squeeze in. :icon_lol:

PS your opinion of me is i) irrelevant to the debate, and ii) irrelevant to me, so you need to abandon that one as it doesn't advance your argument.

why don't you answer the first post in the debate then, instead of stalking me....it kills you to be shown you are talking bollocks doesn't it, which is why you do it.

See the sentence in wacky's post "why aren't the japanese looting and killing each other like the blacks were when hurricane katrina hit?" This is the truth, and you know it, but can't admit it because you label it as "racist" don't you ?

Pathetic.

omg. What ivory tower do you sit in ?

The one with facts to back up arguments.

what facts ? Why don't you answer the first post too ?

Your political views are as stupid as your football views.