This muslim who was fined 50 quid

LeazesMag

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burning the Qur'an a vile act though a different thing again, more akin to burning a bible.

But only because of people's reaction - not the act itself compared for example with rape which if burning a book is "vile", surely defies description.

so because fanatical muslims react a lot more to someone calling a Teddy bear Mohammed to what we do when someone burns a poppy, it should be looked at more seriously ?

Rubbish.

If anything, it only emphasises what complete arseholes they are and what they are demanding from YOU, under the threat of violence.

Burning the Qur'an a vile act though a different thing again, more akin to burning a bible.

But only because of people's reaction - not the act itself compared for example with rape which if burning a book is "vile", surely defies description.

so because fanatical muslims react a lot more to someone calling a Teddy bear Mohammed to what we do when someone burns a poppy, it should be looked at more seriously ?

Rubbish.

If anything, it only emphasises what complete arseholes they are and what they are demanding from YOU, under the threat of violence.

I was making the point it was only a fucking book you stupid twat.

I agree and you can't draw parallels to the two. However, then could you not say burning a poppy is not vile (as I would say it was) as after all, its only a flower. In all cases its not so much the act but what it represents and the intent behind the act.

This country is all about free speech. Problem is every fucker knows that and comes here to take the piss. Im all for free speech, but the notion of it is really taking to the edge by some and I find myself being a hypocrite. IE free speech when it suits.

As KSA says, there is not really such a thing as complete Free speech. You have certain disciplines in life that you must follow, you can't choose what you allow purely based on whether you agree with it or not, which is what these cunts are trying to do.

Rubbish.

there's only one stupid twat here you brainwashed hippy arsehole.

Rubbish.

:D Make your mind up. Either he's a stupid twat or a brainwashed hippy arsehole.

Rubbish.

:lol: Make your mind up. Either he's a stupid twat or a brainwashed hippy arsehole.

you can be both.....

:icon_lol:

Seems to me that you also agree with me that religious boundaries should be similarly adhered to and similarly punished.

You'll have to expand on that as I'm not sure what you're on about. I'm not going to read through every public order offence of the past decade, see which ones that could be deemed blasphemous crimes, and which of those got a more severe punishment than the poppy burner. If you're genuinely interested perhaps you'll start on that one.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt