Major Earthquake N Japan - Pacific Tsunami Warning

Rob W

2012 is the year we all die ! [/Parky]

The planets relationship with the sun is changing and the magnetic fields and solar winds are affecting the planet. In turn this is affecting the tech plates and also arousing volcanic activity.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The planets relationship with the sun is changing and the magnetic fields and solar winds are affecting the planet. In turn this is affecting the tech plates and also arousing volcanic activity.

:jesuswept:

:jesuswept:

:(

More like David Icke every day tbh, just hope you don't evolve in to Dave Koresh.

Edited by McFaul

Divorce- it's the satellites that will suffer most.

Divorce- it's the satellites that will suffer most.

Will somebody think of the satellites!

you still haven't sent me all that soon to be worthless currency you have.....................

6 months you've been drilling that one. :nufc:

so money isn't going to be worthless Oh Master?

You mean you've misled us??

you still haven't sent me all that soon to be worthless currency you have.....................

6 months you've been drilling that one. :nufc:

so money isn't going to be worthless Oh Master?

You mean you've misled us??

You're supposed to send him YOUR money so he can dispose of it securely in advance of The Event.

Amazing program about the tsunami on channel 4 right now. Get it watched or recorded on C4+1.

It was indeed.

Some amazing footage (most of it already seen on youtube but looks better on the telly).

Apparently what made the tsunami worse was entire section of the East coast actually dropped down a metre after the quake. That town that was destroyed had adequate sea defences (as historically tsunamis frequently hit there), but because the height of the wall effectively dropped relative to the sea, its defences were inadequate. Also, in some places the water level rose FIFTY feet as it was funelled through streets, which is why cars and boats were left on top of appartment blocks. The footage of the liquifaction was also terrifying.

Most scary though is what will happen to Tokyo if they get a direct hit from a tsunami (apparently this is much more likely now). I wasn't aware large parts of it are only 2 metres above sea level. The carnage would be unimaginable.

Amazing program about the tsunami on channel 4 right now. Get it watched or recorded on C4+1.

It was indeed.

Some amazing footage (most of it already seen on youtube but looks better on the telly).

Apparently what made the tsunami worse was entire section of the East coast actually dropped down a metre after the quake. That town that was destroyed had adequate sea defences (as historically tsunamis frequently hit there), but because the height of the wall effectively dropped relative to the sea, its defences were inadequate. Also, in some places the water level rose FIFTY feet as it was funelled through streets, which is why cars and boats were left on top of appartment blocks. The footage of the liquifaction was also terrifying.

Most scary though is what will happen to Tokyo if they get a direct hit from a tsunami (apparently this is much more likely now). I wasn't aware large parts of it are only 2 metres above sea level. The carnage would be unimaginable.

That was amazing- the guy,american tourist iirc, seemed remarkably calm given the fact large cracks were appearing beneath his feet.

I'd have been running through the streets yelling " Head for the hills!!"

It was indeed.

That was amazing- the guy,american tourist iirc, seemed remarkably calm given the fact large cracks were appearing beneath his feet.

I'd have been running through the streets yelling " Head for the hills!!"

Aye, I would have been a gibbering wreck, I would have probably shat down one of the cracks that opened up.

I recorded it last night. Will have a watch tonight.

Did anyone see that program on 9/11 which was composed of completely hand held footage in chronological order. Amazing.

Aye.

The digital age has certainly made real life disasters excellent telly.

Should've had Sherriff John Bunnell (retired) doing the narration though.

Complete with fake tsumani re-enaction going on around him as he strolls through the carnage

For the intro, obviously :nufc: