Our Prime Minister..

LeazesMag

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is now on the One Show.

Lets see what shit he comes out with.

Lets hope he doesnt claim that Gaddafi has WMD and can launch them on the blighty within 15 minutes. :lol:

he just likes gunning down his own people, so we should leave him alone.

he'd unbuttoned the top button of his shirt - what a cunt.

You dislike him because he unbuttoned his shirt? Man, you crazy!!!!

:lol:

More the pathetic attempt to be "normal" that it implies.

I'd force the twat to wear his Bullingdon costume everyday to remind people what he is.

I'd force the twat to wear his Bullingdon costume everyday to remind people what he is.

Sure someone posted this link elsewhere.

Ordinary Dave

Sure someone posted this link elsewhere.

Ordinary Dave

I only discovered this myself yesterday :D

strange to dislike somebody for a thing like that

do you like teachers wearing cord jackets with patches on the elbows, and sandals :D

Our Prime Minister...........

Has just given the leader of the opposition a good kicking at PMQ's :lol:

not really surprised, Ed Milliband is a prick.

why do people get so worked up about him?

he's just a politician

we'll see what you say if he attempts to stop Gaddafi from shooting and murdering his own people.

he's just a politician

we'll see what you say if he attempts to stop Gaddafi from shooting and murdering his own people.

well I presume we'll see you at the recruiting station then eh Leazes - you're very keen on sending other lads out to die aren't you???

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/mar/1...lice-corruption

The ending of the trial means it is now possible for the first time to tell how Rees went to prison in December 2000 after a period of earning six-figure sums from the News of the World.

Rees, who had worked for the paper for seven years, was jailed for planting cocaine on a woman in order to discredit her during divorce proceedings. After his release from prison Rees, who had been bugged for six months by Scotland Yard because of his links with corrupt police officers, was rehired by the News of the World, which was being edited by Andy Coulson.

The revelations call into question David Cameron's judgment in choosing Coulson as director of communications at 10 Downing Street in May 2010. Both he and the deputy prime minister had been warned in March 2010 about Coulson's responsibility for rehiring Rees after his prison sentence.

Nick Clegg had been informed in detail about Jonathan Rees's murder charge, his prison sentence and his involvement with police corruption – and that he and three other private investigators had committed crimes for the News of the World while Coulson was deputy editor or editor.

In September 2002 the Guardian published a lengthy exposé of Rees's involvement with police corruption and illegal newsgathering. But since April 2008 the press have been prevented from revealing Rees's connections with the News of the World, or placing it in the context of News International's denials about any knowledge of illegal activity on behalf of the company.

he's just a politician

well I presume we'll see you at the recruiting station then eh Leazes - you're very keen on sending other lads out to die aren't you???

Volunteers in case you hadn't noticed over the years, and they fight like men too, not like cowards. We wouldn't see you there you potty idiot, you would be first on the phone to the local plod though if somebody that you are happy to be free on the streets burgles your house, or runs over a member of your family, who shouldn't be in the country.

I'll remind you, this is a wanker who's embassy staff shot dead a policewoman on the streets of London, and was responsible for the blowing up of a passenger jet, yet you appear to be advocating that we leave him alone and continue killing his own people too.

Edited by LeazesMag