Another Italian restaurant thread

peasepud

Went to a place called La Gabbia in Shieldfield on Friday lunchtime after it was part of a Groupon deal.

Have to say it was spot on, really nice surroundings (even though the area was shite) and the food was fantastic plus a good selection of cocktails and Malts for the connoisseurs.

They have a small menu but the quality was possibly the best Ive ever had and that includes the couple of meals I had in Italy. The service was first class and they couldnt do enough for the little fella, making him seperate bowls of spaghetti and bolognese and ensuring he was kept entertained.

If you're around Ouseburn then its worth the extra bit walk up the hill (its behind the Biscuit Factory).

That is all.

When I used t work in town, every now and then as part of "Keep Fridays Special" used to go to Marc O Polos for business deal lunchtime specials. Was always excellent food - rustic and authentic , and top value too. 2 courses for £6:95 or so .

Oh and Adrianos on Gossy High St - everything's top notch in there.

Been twice, first time was spot on, second time it was pretty terrible I thought. It was nearly empty as well which was a bad sign that it had gone down hill. Felt a bit embarrassed as we'd gone on my recommendation.

Been twice, first time was spot on, second time it was pretty terrible I thought. It was nearly empty as well which was a bad sign that it had gone down hill. Felt a bit embarrassed as we'd gone on my recommendation.

it was dead on Friday lunchtime when we went, like I say everything was spot on. Maybe theyve got two wildly differing chefs. Is turning up going to be the new Russian Roulette?

Went to a place called La Gabbia in Shieldfield on Friday lunchtime after it was part of a Groupon deal.

Have to say it was spot on, really nice surroundings (even though the area was shite) and the food was fantastic plus a good selection of cocktails and Malts for the connoisseurs.

They have a small menu but the quality was possibly the best Ive ever had and that includes the couple of meals I had in Italy. The service was first class and they couldnt do enough for the little fella, making him seperate bowls of spaghetti and bolognese and ensuring he was kept entertained.

If you're around Ouseburn then its worth the extra bit walk up the hill (its behind the Biscuit Factory).

That is all.

They made spaghetti for your cock?

That is all.

They made spaghetti for your cock?

Spaghetti Bollocknese?