Do You Still Like Andy Carroll?

DubiousBobcat

I was watching the Liverpool game yesterday and it really pains me to see him in the red strip. I must say, I have always had a disliking to Liverpool so it pains me even more to see him. The problem is, I still really like Andy Carroll and I want to see him do well, and for England. He is still a Geordie and I'm not convinced he really wanted to go, but money talks in this game.

So do you still like him or do you want him to fail?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the Liverpool game yesterday and it really pains me to see him in the red strip. I must say, I have always had a disliking to Liverpool so it pains me even more to see him. The problem is, I still really like Andy Carroll and I want to see him do well, and for England. He is still a Geordie and I'm not convinced he really wanted to go, but money talks in this game.

So do you still like him or do you want him to fail?

Him being a geordie and leaving makes him even worse. I have a sneaky feeling it wont work out and we could see him back within 3 years. I will ike him if that day comes, but up until then he can fuck off and die for all I care :(

Dont really bare him any malace. It's a game ran by money and that's the reason he went. I'd like to see him fail though. Nowt personal to him, I just dislike what football's become in this area and am happy to see any "big move" fall on it's arse.

Dont really bare him any malace. It's a game ran by money and that's the reason he went. I'd like to see him fail though. Nowt personal to him, I just dislike what football's become in this area and am happy to see any "big move" fall on it's arse.

Basically this. :(

Fuck him. Hope he is permanently injured or banged up. Or even better both. Him doing well for England would stick in my craw

This.

Don't want players for any other team to succeed, especially teams I hate but on a personal level I'll judge him by his reaction when he inevitibly scores against us next month.

Gutted he's gone but hope he goes on to have a great career and be Englands no 9 for years to come.

Even after Beardsley left I still used to enjoy watching him play.

Dont have any Liverpool hatred.

You're such a tit. :(

Gutted he's gone but hope he goes on to have a great career and be Englands no 9 for years to come.

Even after Beardsley left I still used to enjoy watching him play.

Dont have any Liverpool hatred.

You're such a tit. :lol:

Hows that?

I dislike Liverpool with an intensity born out of working with a Scouser in the 1990's who constantly used to fall back on the "what has your little club ever won" when he was losing a football argument. I have despised them ever since and rejoice when they lose.

I hate the accent and having reluctantly spent a fortnight there on a business course, it is the only city in the UK where I have felt unsafe in the town at night. Its full of bloody druggies, alcoholics, prostitutes and low life criminals, and I don't scare easily!

Part of my disappoinment at seeing Carroll leave NUFC was made even worse by the knowledge that he was also making the hated Liverpool stronger. I can never forgive Carroll for that. He has made his bed now he has to lie in it.

Fair enough if he says soon that when he has seen out his contract at Liverpool he wants to rejoin NUFC, then I can live with that, but I imagine he will be off to Reall Madrid/Barca in a few years.

You can rest assured that once he does start banging them in for Liverpool it will be because their coaches have made him a better player than he was at NUFC. They are so arrogant.

Edited by Brazilianbob

I like him and want him to fail, then transfer back here for a paltry figure and take the league by storm.

dream scenario

This is also my hope as well!

This.

similair to what happened with Robbie Keane

I like him and want him to fail, then transfer back here for a paltry figure and take the league by storm.

dream scenario

This.

Has Robbie Keane been a good buy for Spurs this time around?

Think he's cost them about a million pound per goal since he went back.

Think he was (at least) forced out but I hope he's a total failure at Liverpool. If he keeps his nose clean I think him and Suarez could be awesome together.

dream scenario

This.

Has Robbie Keane been a good buy for Spurs this time around?

Think he's cost them about a million pound per goal since he went back.

No. But that was more to do with organising a Christmas party than anything.