'Blade Runner' returns!

Tooj

Anal Invaders 2-17 are just as good as the original.

:(

As long as it doesn't have Harrison Ford or Rutger Hauer in any prequel/sequel, I don't see how it could spoil the original for anybody. I just hope they come with some original ideas though rather than just flogging a dead horse Disney style ("Bladerunner - the Kids").

I think the recent Superman, Batman ans Star Trek films prove that it's possible to re-boot a classic brand in a good way so I'm not completely averse to the concept - agree there should be no Ford or Hauer.

I think the recent Superman, Batman ans Star Trek films prove that it's possible to re-boot a classic brand in a good way so I'm not completely averse to the concept - agree there should be no Ford or Hauer.

Superman and Batman have so much material to mine from the years the comics have been going that it should never be a problem to continue to make films from them. The quality or lack of will just end up coming from the people involved in making the films. So I don't really see them as a comparission to what they're going to try to with Blade Runner.

That said, I'm also quite happy to see them create something more from the orginal film and agree that no matter what come from it, it won't take anything away from the original. The first two Terminators and Aliens aren't tarnished by anything that came after them that didn't work as well (personally never thought Terminator 3 or Alien 3/Resurection were that bad anywhere just nowhere near the quality of the first two).

It could be brilliant and add something the ledgend or it could be shite that pay no attention too but it's worth looking into.

Anal Invaders 2-17 are just as good as the original.

As long as they can get Sasha Grey back for the next drilling, it should be a success.

tbh I don't see the need for a prequel/sequel, Dicks has so much material worthy of film making, money would be better spent producing films based upon those texts.

I'd love to make a cinematic version of Galactic Pot Healer, etc.

Edited by sammynb