Anybody in town tonight

LeazesMag

I'll be in town with the bairn tomorrow. Might bring him to Tilleys for a pre-match milk.

You still breast feeding?

I'll be there :D

I never did breast feed, they didn't work!

Turns out they really are just for show :icon_lol:

I'll be in town with the bairn tomorrow. Might bring him to Tilleys for a pre-match milk.

You still breast feeding?

I'll be there :icon_lol:

I never did breast feed, they didn't work!

Turns out they really are just for show :)

And what a show... :D

Told a lass if she wanted to go out tonight, to let me know before 21:00, so I get a text a couple of minutes before, now she wants me to go to Angel from Clapham. Such a fucking ball ache and there's not a great chance of a shag cos she's in the process of moving out of her and her ex-boyfriends place. The silly cow won't come down here so I can't be arsed to go all the way up there (45 minute journey) for a few pints, only to turn round and get back on the tube an hour and a half later.

I'm off out tomorrow for a mates birthday, which will get messy, so fuck her. I'm going to have some whisky, watch something on tv and get to bed early. Living the dream.

Edited by The Fish

I never thought it would happen with you and that girl from Clapham.

Fucking great work, Thomas! :D

:icon_lol: just got that

Right, Dave this is unacceptable tbf. I know you've got the patter but I'm going to need to see your pulling in action if I'm going to believe the photos you send me anymore. The time delay there...surely any self-respecting lass has got the last tube home..?!

Right, Dave this is unacceptable tbf. I know you've got the patter but I'm going to need to see your pulling in action if I'm going to believe the photos you send me anymore. The time delay there...surely any self-respecting lass has got the last tube home..?!

He's posting from his dungeon tbf.

:) just got that

2 things.

Who the fuck wants a self respecting lass?

and I haven't spent the entire night contemplating a post on toontastic man... I've been killing people on COD too. :D

Tell you what Sammy, I'll see if I can't bring a bit of blart to the next summer piss-up, as proof, if you will. Then I'll stay true to form and fall out with her before the end of the night and try to cop off with one of Cat's tits instead :icon_lol:

Going for a steak at o de v....so i'll be posting on here another hour until shes ready.

Looks a rather nice menu. Hopefully a full report will be forthcoming.

Lovely place, nice views of the tyne, smart decor, lush music (scratchy trendy stuff more than traditional laid back jazz fusion), excellent waiter, good crockery and cutlery, but the food was just average. A 2 course and a 3 course with one drink each came to 70 quid, which was good value in every department, except the most important one,

Edited by Happy Face