Blackpool

The Fish

If you were in charge and they stay up, would you change the style, or stick with cavalier approach?

I think they'll have to change otherwise second season syndrome will kick in. Very reminiscant of the first seasons by the likes of Wigan, Reading and Hull who were all seen as breaths of fresh air in their first season but appeared stale thereafter.

If you were in charge and they stay up, would you change the style, or stick with cavalier approach?

I think they'll have to change otherwise second season syndrome will kick in. Very reminiscant of the first seasons by the likes of Wigan, Reading and Hull who were all seen as breaths of fresh air in their first season but appeared stale thereafter.

something we run the risk of doing lol

I think there is a very real chance they will go down this season now

Once Charlie Adams leaves for a "bigger" club in the summer and one of the newly promoted teams poaches DJ Campbell with slightly higher wages, they'll be in trouble anyway and need to reassess their style of play.

I've had them down for relegation all the way through this season. Fair play they're putting in some stint but I think they'll go down with Wigan and west brom

I've had them down for relegation all the way through this season. Fair play they're putting in some stint but I think they'll go down with Wigan and west brom

It'll be tight but I think the other team in orange have more chance of joining one of Wigan, West Brom or Wist 'Am, basically 3 of the 4 W's.

Based on their on field performances I hope they stay up. They've turned in their fair share of entertaining performances and then some.

If they do manage to stay up, the pressure will be on them next season when teams take them more seriously. They'll never be a permanent (or there abouts) fixture in the top flight, but credit to them for enjoying it whilst they're here.

Based on their on field performances I hope they stay up. They've turned in their fair share of entertaining performances and then some.

If they do manage to stay up, the pressure will be on them next season when teams take them more seriously. They'll never be a permanent (or there abouts) fixture in the top flight, but credit to them for enjoying it whilst they're here.

I'd like em to stay up. Holloway is entertaining and their football is definitely a breath of fresh air.

They will have to change. The majority of their first team will leave as they are on a wage cap of 10k a week and would get that in league 1. They will end up with utter dross next week but they may in turn fight hard for their place in the premier league. It will be intersting but i would expect to see a completely different side to this season

I think they'll struggle to stay up this season but they're a knocking bet to go down next season if they do manage to survive this campaign.