Hi, I'm drinking Pinot Grigio at midnight on Tuesday

Gene_Clark

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'm just home from work and there's a half-full bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge....

It's night time here if that makes it any easier to justify :(

There you go Catmag, if it's Oz wine, fill your boots !

Hmmm, I'm just home from work and there's a half-full bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge....

Marvellous. As my mother says - it's always 7pm somewhere! :(

There you go Catmag, if it's Oz wine, fill your boots !

Ahh, lovely memories of the Hunter Valley :(

If you remember it, you clearly weren't sinking enough grog.

:(

I fell asleep in the car on the way back to Sydney if that helps my cause any? :(

More than a hint of lavendar about drinking pinot grigio but that would never stop me from having a few glasses. Its one of those wines where even the cheap stuff is ok. A non-fruity wine for fruity men.

More than a hint of lavendar about drinking pinot grigio but that would never stop me from having a few glasses. Its one of those wines where even the cheap stuff is ok. A non-fruity wine for fruity men.

I've only recently acquired the taste for White, having had some good stuff at the Mother-in-law's.

I've started craving cock- coincidence?

I've only recently acquired the taste for White, having had some good stuff at the Mother-in-law's.

:icon_lol::( Superb banter

It could be the cause or the effect.

I'm a big fan of the 2009 Pouilly Fuissé from the Vergisson terroir, the Verget vintage has a stunning creamy vanilla oak taste. :(

It could be the cause or the effect.

I'm a big fan of the 2009 Pouilly Fuissé from the Vergisson terroir, the Verget vintage has a stunning creamy vanilla oak taste. :(

Creamy woody, dahling!

:icon_lol: