Charlie Sheen

spongebob toonpants

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope J69's proud of himself. The little snitch.

It's like people on here can't fathom that there are actually 2 real kids at the centre of all this. Cos he's on telly and he makes funny headlines it doesn't matter that he was having drug fuelled orgys under the same roof as them :lol:

Has anyone pointed out the obvious yet? 2 and a half men is fucking horrible anyway!

:lol: I was joking man. Constant references ffs. Get over yourself. Is your mirror cracked or something? Edited by alex

How the fuck is it self righteous to be concerned for a couple of kids when their dad is blatantly unhinged. The alpha male, minge/drugs/beer is cool, we will rip the fuck out of anyone who doesnt agree shite is getting boring fast. This coming from a bloke whose Mrs wont let him pay £20 a month for sky

fair play to the self styled "sheen machine".

let's all be honest, we'd give our right nuts to live the lifestyle he is right now. who wouldn't? it's fantasy stuff. at least he's up front and honest to admit he enjoys what most holywood stars ge tup unlike most of his peers that get busted and end goign through the bullshit public "rehab" pr excercise to keep the media on side.

Do a search for J69 or KD man, I keep reading threads I havent even posted in with my name all over them :lol:

I did as you asked.

This came up top:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=878930

Mrs. Fist won't let me have Sky :D don't be daft man, how would she know anyway, I don't allow her a TV in the kitchen.

Sheen's response to his dismissal, recorded by the website TMZ, came in typical fashion.

"This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of the bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again, and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension,"

:lol:

:lol:

After being fired Charlie was seen waving a machete around at the Live Nation office in Beverley Hills proclaiming himself to be "free".

He shouted: "Free at last! Free at last!"

Winning.

it's definitely got some kind of car crash ending just around the corner like. i'd seen snippets of interviews but you get the whole picture as told by a pretty wired looking sheen here: