Chelsea trying everything to bury this story...

Craig

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely even if the club have 'dealt' with it he'll face criminal charges? If you or I shot someone we'd be straight in the nick!

Press conference with Ancelotti was fucking hilarious. "He's done it, he's sorry, it was an accident".

Righto, accidently picked an air rifle up, pointed it at someone and pulled the trigger :rolleyes:

And what would happen to any of us if we took an air rifle into our work?

Asked to leave the premises and never return. Same should have happened to him too.

Sadly that outcome would make Enrique's NUFC future more vulnerable too IMO ;)

Surely even if the club have 'dealt' with it he'll face criminal charges? If you or I shot someone we'd be straight in the nick!

Press conference with Ancelotti was fucking hilarious. "He's done it, he's sorry, it was an accident".

Righto, accidently picked an air rifle up, pointed it at someone and pulled the trigger :rolleyes:

I think the blokes a cunt, but as its an air rifle and it was fired on private grounds, the is nothing to answer for....However as he shot someone, then it becomes a matter for the police to investigate, if Chelsea pay the lad off to keep his mouth shut or say they were just messing about, the case will get dropped, if the lad pushes it, then Cole is fucked!!

Hope he takes Cashley to court. It's about time these man-sized babies learnt that they are not some sort of demi-god above the law. And if he didn't even apologise or see the need to, I hope he gets put out the game tonight.

this shows that football players can get away with murder i mean you have gerrard punching a ordinary bloke in a club then you have rooney and his sleeping habbits lol. then you have terrys issues then you have coles problems. to me its to much fucking money to the brains

this shows that football players can get away with murder i mean you have gerrard punching a ordinary bloke in a club then you have rooney and his sleeping habbits lol. then you have terrys issues then you have coles problems. to me its to much fucking money to the brains

I read that as sleeping hobbits initially. :rolleyes:

Last night I dreamt I wrote The Hobbit.

I was Tolkien in my sleep

Man U fans shouting shoot every time Cole gets the ball.

Predictable, purile but fucking funny all the same :rolleyes:

I read that as sleeping hobbits initially. :rolleyes:

Last night I dreamt I wrote The Hobbit.

I was Tolkien in my sleep

ok i liked that one ;)

Righto, accidently picked an air rifle up, pointed it at someone and pulled the trigger :(

I think the blokes a cunt, but as its an air rifle and it was fired on private grounds, the is nothing to answer for....However as he shot someone, then it becomes a matter for the police to investigate, if Chelsea pay the lad off to keep his mouth shut or say they were just messing about, the case will get dropped, if the lad pushes it, then Cole is fucked!!

Won't happen, I'm sure some of Mr Abramovich's "friends" will have handed over an envelope with a word of advice or two.

Leave him alone sandman you prat, he already said he has learning difficulties so stop being a cunt.

Couple of points,

1) you're a cunt, fuck off

2) I've not read that he's a spanner anywhere and frankly, I don't give a shit

3) you're a cunt, fuck off

Leave him alone sandman you prat, he already said he has learning difficulties so stop being a cunt.

Couple of points,

You call me a cunt yet you're the one picking on somebody with learning difficulties, erm, okay? twat.

Couple of points,

You call me a cunt yet you're the one picking on somebody with learning difficulties, erm, okay? twat.

Well you are a cunt and I'm not arguing that I'm a twat

so deadman, explain the joke and link the thread where you explain you're not the full shilling