well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to create a major motion picture about his life

John Candy's deed though, there's nee actor remotely fat enough to play him. Even Coltrane would need to put some serious pounds on.

Edited by McFaul

So the source won't even mention the 'worst' of it. Either he is Peter Sutcliffe in a fat suit or he is the Francesco Totti of weirdos-looks the part at a lower level, but cannot cut it with the big boys despite the hype.

• 5 weeks later...

See that Norwich fan got banned for life for racially abusing James Vaughan on twitter. You reckon we've got grounds for similar. Two he's racially abused now, Simpson and Routledge.

See that Norwich fan got banned for life for racially abusing James Vaughan on twitter. You reckon we've got grounds for similar. Two he's racially abused now, Simpson and Routledge.

doubt he ever goes the match, being on the dole

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around
paul6257

@NeilTheGeordie @Leazeslad i'm new to twitter so havent been following very long, what has paul wyn done to deserve this?

about 2 hours ago via web

The net is closing, once it gets to 200 signatures, I'll forward it on to nufc and the chronicle, I have no reason to feel like a cunt. He represents this club, he's upset all manner of cunts and is a disgrace.

Paul Wyn breaks his three month silence.

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com/t304-warni...paulwynuk42nufc

Re: Warning about user paulwynuk42NUFC

paulwynuk42NUFC Yesterday at 10:56 pm

can i answer back. what he says its not true i swear to you. they started a campaign against me while i was on facebook then on twitter now it looks like on here havent said anything like that, they have been rude to my family send horible messages now they are going on twitter and they are getting my friends not to talk to me. Please belive me. But in interest of the forum i will leave. becaise i dont want this forum to be in the crossfire. so thanks everyone really enjoyed my time on here. hope all of u keep well everywhere i go they follow me they intend to cause trouble for me. why cant they just leave me alone.Thanks everybody for your support made some friends here and i really like chatting to you all

Unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE. I tell you what though he has more walk outs than the NUM circa 1983 this mug.

He loves tearful goodbyes like :rolleyes:

He loves being the victim and the irony of it is he wished death on all scousers too. It's almost infantile what he does, he completely ignores the absolute disgraceful way he's behaved, denies it ever happened, and tries to get people on side by playing a martyr/getting people to feel sorry for him, and it seems to have worked with a few of them.

Yeh I mean he could probably post on twitter or any board he wants if he wasn't so desperate to reveal himself.

He almost always mentions he's ''an avid Bristol Rovers'' fan - possibly the only one ever to support Newcastle as well and to be quite frank another attention seeking ploy. He always has a similar name and number.

If he really wanted to post hassle free he could do it in disguise. Apart from on here :rolleyes: