well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love to know what those tweets when he reappeared on twitter were all about..

something along the lines of "been out of the country, thank god for the British justice system".

wrongun.

Yeah I remember that, sounds nowt but dodgy.

I dont like labelling someone without knowing facts as slander sticks. But the signs are all there for this bloke and his blatant sexism and racism. Well dodgy.

When the BBC find something out you don't go "hey that Nicholas Wichel is an obsessive nosey cunt" do ye?

Im still internested like Stevie!

When the BBC find something out you don't go "hey that Nicholas Wichel is an obsessive nosey cunt" do ye?

The BBC don't report on fat loners that live with their mum who get a thrill by acting superior on the internet. In fairness to Nicholas Witchell.

..though I am forgetting coverage of Prince Andrew :lol:

The BBC don't report on fat loners that live with their mum who get a thrill by acting superior on the internet. In fairness to Nicholas Witchell.

..though I am forgetting coverage of Prince Andrew :D

:lol: fair enough, I just thought I was providing an interesting news service to while away our boring working days.

My source hasn't finished work yet, but part two was promised to me today.

One update is his mother @irismayuk is on twitter now. She's in the next room asking him for cups of tea and saying goodnight via twitter, colostomy bags mentioned too. He's created a new twitter account as well, @paulgingell42 . There's about 100 people who are all over him like a rash it's not just me! I get the cutting edge stuff though.

A good old fashioned witch hunt made justifiable by popularity. :lol:

Normally am on the side of the underdog, but this bloke is a danger to kids and society at large, he's unrepentant, and deserves everything he gets.

Imagine you're Wayne Routledge and one of your own fans is calling you a "black cunt".

Imagine you're a young scouse lass and some fat cunt is telling you he wishes you'd have died at Hillsborough,

Imagine you're some English asian sat there being racially abused over a game of cricket. If I ever see the cunt (am sure a saw him 4 weeks ago), am gonna take a video of him record what I say to him and put it on the net, because he needs exposing in a big way. There's a potential Thomas Hamilton there man.

Imagine your not 100% correct in your assertions and you've done more damage than good?

I don't know I'm in the middle but make sure you know what you're doing. Rather than a vigilante man hunt, why not inform the police? Purely coming from a common sense perspective. Save your own skin and don't get in bother for something that may - or may not be true.

Imagine your not 100% correct in your assertions and you've done more damage than good?

I don't know I'm in the middle but make sure you know what you're doing. Rather than a vigilante man hunt, why not inform the police? Purely coming from a common sense perspective. Save your own skin and don't get in bother for something that may - or may not be true.

Vigilante Tom, there's I only knew who this cunt was for 10 weeks, cos he signed up on here. He's been upsetting young lasses and racially abusing people for a year, people know him much better than what I do, heard off 4 people who know him now about what he is. You think if people knew what Ian Huntley was before he killed them lasses they would say nothing? I haven't said anything in an open forum which is libellous anyway.

I get the impression people are bored of paulwyngate so I'll not mention it on here again.

I'm coming from a common sense perspective - if he is such a cunt - it's the job of the police to investigate him and sort him out.

I'm coming from a common sense perspective - if he is such a cunt - it's the job of the police to investigate him and sort him out.

The police are shite. I told the tale to me pal. "Nowt we can dee".

Lol I normally only read but i signed up to this forum just to get the info haha what's he done?

Watch Nick Ross on a Thursday neet in about 6 months and you'll see.