well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

YoungBoysHSS0203.gif

Is this what The Wynner did to him?

Ah is it Wankdorf. Even so.

Canny stadium to be fair.

Wankdorf3.jpg

It's got to be a big pull for any player wanting to play in the Swiss league that stadium.

merp.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YoungBoysHSS0203.gif

Is this what The Wynner did to him?

Ah is it Wankdorf. Even so.

Canny stadium to be fair.

Wankdorf3.jpg

It's got to be a big pull for any player wanting to play in the Swiss league that stadium.

:lol:

There's nee cat bumming, but for those of yous who haven't got the PM, I'd suggest Paul would love this top in appreciation of his main interest in life.

You either know this club or you don't.

yb_home_0809a.jpg

You're getting all Roy Walker on us again! :lol:

Pm please..

I still haven't found out the most shocking thing yet, and people shouldn't look at this and think this is a woeful case of ganging up on someone. The bloke is an unrepentant racist p********e (you can't say that is libellous because it could be anything).

Take Orion Cards on here, he bullied that poor lass for months for the crime of being a lass, ask her about it, he bullied loads of lasses on the twitter, different cases emerge each day, he abuses dead people, and he hates Asians and blacks, because they're not white, he said all scousers should've died at Hillsborough, he is one of the biggest wronguns I've ever seen in my whole life. I don't think I've ever come across a bigger one in real life, well actually one, but he's up there with him even.

He's not all bad then.

MASSIVE SAFETY :lol:

Id love to know what those tweets when he reappeared on twitter were all about..

something along the lines of "been out of the country, thank god for the British justice system".

wrongun.

See his mothers on twitter too. Originally from Bristol this family says nee more, it all fits together this perfectly, nee way could Bergerac could've done a better job, more revelations to follow before 6pm. Mind she narf looks like him...............

http://twitter.com/irismayuk

See his mothers on twitter too. Originally from Bristol this family says nee more, it all fits together this perfectly, nee way could Bergerac could've done a better job, more revelations to follow before 6pm. Mind she narf looks like him...............

http://twitter.com/irismayuk

Managed to catch your original gen before it got pulled down, PM me the next revelation when you get it please mate! :lol: