well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why not Christmas contrary then? Or that contrary bloke, Christmas tree? :icon_lol: you cant

Nearly 70 posts in still doing nothing but being a spastic, on a forum you apparently don't like using but couldn't even flounce from properly, even paulwyn managed to stay away after buggering off in a huff :rolleyes:

Where did I say I was never posting again like? I took a break from posting to prove or disprove whether I was the driving force in wanker arguments and people like you acting the cock. What I witnessed during this break was Leazes deteriorate further mentally, and you continue to be a supercharged prick, perhaps an even bigger one. The fact is that I'm required on here.

You didn't take a breather, you were banned. And it's the person who is banned, not just the account.

Thanks for confirming your identity btw

Funny That, Peaspud said yesterday he was "nearly" banned :icon_lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one dick here and thats Ant. Tries to get ASM banned, yets keep following him around the message board.

Puts me on ignore, yet keeps posting about me.

About time he grew up really. There's the odd person on here that I cant stand and I try my best to avoid them at all costs. Suggest the IT internet warrior does the same.

Why not Christmas contrary then? Or that contrary bloke, Christmas tree? :icon_lol: you cant

Nearly 70 posts in still doing nothing but being a spastic, on a forum you apparently don't like using but couldn't even flounce from properly, even paulwyn managed to stay away after buggering off in a huff :rolleyes:

Where did I say I was never posting again like? I took a break from posting to prove or disprove whether I was the driving force in wanker arguments and people like you acting the cock. What I witnessed during this break was Leazes deteriorate further mentally, and you continue to be a supercharged prick, perhaps an even bigger one. The fact is that I'm required on here.

You didn't take a breather, you were banned. And it's the person who is banned, not just the account.

Funny That, Peaspud said yesterday he was "nearly" banned :icon_lol:

Fuck off fatty, none of your concern....

:D

And in the same post you say Leazes is mental :icon_lol:

Nearly 70 posts in still doing nothing but being a spastic, on a forum you apparently don't like using but couldn't even flounce from properly, even paulwyn managed to stay away after buggering off in a huff :icon_lol:

I thought the fall out from Stevegate was that all mods had to agree to bannings Craig? Nothing to do with me but I remember that was the stated new policy at the time.

Aye, they did.

Bit harsh banning him purely for the things he's said on here like. I don't like the comment he made on twitter, but all he's done is wind a few people up.

Only one dick here and thats Ant. Tries to get ASM banned, yets keep following him around the message board.

Puts me on ignore, yet keeps posting about me.

About time he grew up really. There's the odd person on here that I cant stand and I try my best to avoid them at all costs. Suggest the IT internet warrior does the same.

Harsh words there Stooly :icon_lol:

Bit harsh banning him purely for the things he's said on here like. I don't like the comment he made on twitter, but all he's done is wind a few people up.

Decision was unanimous and was taken some time ago. Like I said it's the person who is banned, not just the account.

Ant, if you're ignoring someone, ignore them. Guessing what they've said and having a go at them for it is pointless.

I would just take him off ignore if you're gonna do that.

Decision was unanimous and was taken some time ago. Like I said it's the person who is banned, not just the account.

Craig I know for some reason it's always you that gets the blame, like when it happened to me, different ones were blaming you, but surely you've got set rules and guidelines as to what is acceptable and what isn't? All I'm asking is what specifically was he banned for?

Just helping you keep your stories straight Lone Ranger :icon_lol:

Im with Stevie on this. Very harsh to ban the lad, especially when its other people trying to entice him.

Personally I think he is a decent poster and can be very amusing and witty. Need more of his ilk and less of certain others tbf

Just helping you keep your stories straight Lone Ranger :rolleyes:

Im with Stevie on this. Very harsh to ban the lad, especially when its other people trying to entice him.

Personally I think he is a decent poster and can be very amusing and witty. Need more of his ilk and less of certain others tbf

Oi fatty, haven't you got some fucking off to being doing. :icon_lol:

you were a gnats arse away from being banned purely because you were a wank last time. Feel free to push it again.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...&pid=900133

Someone definitely forgot to tell Pud :icon_lol:

Craig I know for some reason it's always you that gets the blame, like when it happened to me, different ones were blaming you, but surely you've got set rules and guidelines as to what is acceptable and what isn't? All I'm asking is what specifically was he banned for?

With all due respect Stevie, it's none of your concern. Yes we've got set rules and yes he broke one.

Not going into this any further.

Im sure calling some fatty is something with ist on the end of it, just cant think what..... :rolleyes:

you were a gnats arse away from being banned purely because you were a wank last time. Feel free to push it again.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...&pid=900133

Someone definitely forgot to tell Pud :icon_lol:

CT shit-stirring? Well I fucking never....

Im sure calling some fatty is something with ist on the end of it, just cant think what..... :rolleyes:

Realist

With all due respect Stevie, it's none of your concern. Yes we've got set rules and yes he broke one.

Not going into this any further.

Aye but see new posters who come on to the board, surely it's worth pointing out to them why he got banned so they don't breach the same rules ASM did.