well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad
Oh aye!

You going to the Darlo - Gateshead semi final Stevie you racist bastard? I'm going to have to follow my Durham brethren now that the Spartans are out

Funny enough my mates just asked me if I fancy it, I would have if Blyth had've won. Northumberland Loyal.

Someone link him this thread on twitter I wanna see if he'll come back.

We can run a sweep on how many he threatens to sexually assault

Again, Stevie does a google search and finds some random on facebook who alleges this happened in a private message between the 2 of them, then it's gospel all of a sudden ;)

You'll want everything spick and span when you submit your paper-

" Remote Diagnosis of Spackers and Retards using Domestic Wall Coverings and Internet Rape Threats as key indicators",

to the Lancet ,so, it was me that did that, not Stevie.

You can thank me later.

On the basis of bringing up my kids on a diet of Calpol and Infacol, to the extant the little smackheads consider them to be 'dessert', and my unfailing spaz radar on public transport, I'd say I'm as well qualified as most to say whether or not Paul is a window licker.

He's not, he's just a fat loser.

Having cleared that one up, I'd be grateful if you'd all address me as Dr. Fist from now on, it's a matter of respect :rolleyes:

'kinell - 22 pages of utter shite .

You Wyn some, you lose some.

Now you're just taking the biscuit.

(in reference to his weight, it was shite, i know, sorry)

Paul Wyn Robbins replied to Paul Wyn Robbins's

discussion: 'Which NUFC Players would you get rid off in the summer?'

well pardew has already admitted he will let a few fringe players leave. i thought Ryan Taylor but ok he got a red card yesterday which he deserved but had an excellent 45 mins. i hope Perch goes

:rolleyes:

I'm frightened.

It's HTT!

First they came for the racists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a racist.

Then they came for the mother rapists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a mother rapists.

Then they came for the Strictly come dancing on ice fans,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a strictly come dancing on ice fan.

Then they came for me

and there was plenty of people left to speak out for me cos most people aren't racist mother rapists with a penchant for Torvil and Dean.

I did feel sorry for the lad momentarily, but J69 reminded me what a twat you'd have to be to defend the way he goes on.

Edited by Happy Face

Guest LeazesLad
Just seen Pauls last comment to Suraj

@Suraj182 u have lost so go back to your own country u dirty smelly paki

Mental or not, thats out of order like

So do I get an apology?

Guest LeazesLad
For what :rolleyes:

For saying he's an outright wrongun. Thing with yeez mental health cunts you spend too much time looking for the reasons, me sister does exactly the same. Some people just are what they are. Bad people. Personally I tell you the worst type of person, snakey bastards who are two faced wanks. I can say that you are definitely not that like that, at least if you have an issue no matter how pathetic, and it usually is, you say it to peoples faces. People who are backstabbers are cowardly, morally redundant thick insular low self esteem tools who will make no impact on life.