well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest LeazesLad
@georgesmithhh They're posting pictures off me on toontastic, I want 2 kno where I stand legally on this can I seww them in cort? Alls I wanted 2 do was talk football,dont think i'll be back

13 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to georgesmithhh

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad
As much as a moral crusade against a peculiar fat man may seem like the right idea - it's not always - just ask the NUST.

Nothing too heavy guys, ok?

Was that a pun :(:lol: :lol: :icon_lol::devil: :devil: :devil:

@georgesmithhh They're posting pictures off me on toontastic, I want 2 kno where I stand legally on this can I seww them in cort? Alls I wanted 2 do was talk football,dont think i'll be back

13 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to georgesmithhh

:(:lol:

He wants to stitch us to our former goal machine?

He's a sick man

Paul no you can't "sue" us for linking to publicly available images that you put on the interwebs yourself =(

No but he can try and we don't need the hassle. I've removed the pictures - If you could refrain from posting more It would be much appreciated.

Guest LeazesLad
Paul no you can't "sue" us for linking to publicly available images that you put on the interwebs yourself =(

No but he can try and we don't need the hassle. I've removed the pictures - If you could refrain from posting more It would be much appreciated.

Put them back up man Tom, I just made that twitter comment up for the crack, but....all of the others are real.

Put them back up man Tom, I just made that twitter comment up for the crack, but....all of the others are real.

:(

Guest LeazesLad
You fucking mincer Tom :(

You want to worry about fixture lists, not Paul's legal team.

:lol:

Everyone send him a tweet, mines in.

@paulwyn42NUFC Ya wee racist fat basturt at ye are, get yasel tae fuck, Subo is 9 stone lighter than you anaww ya wee prick

about 2 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to paulwyn42NUFC

I doubt he'll seek legal recourse because:

A. It would require physical and mental excursion

B. We have his balls in a vice-like grip with the evidence of his racial abuse

If he sues, a quick email and he will be out of a job. End off.

Wheres he work like ?

Wheres he work like ?

I think we can rule out a gentleman's outfitters anyway.

Wheres he work like ?

Wyn Solicitors