well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad

When he said his favourite painting was the Mona Lisa, I knew he was a wrongun.

Nee iron in ya hoose like Paul?

2a7v68p.jpg

Wonder how many pairs of curtains it took to make that.

Odds on The dear departed is a cabbie.

(Not a dig CT, fo' real bitch)

Whoever's in the passenger seat would be 6 feet in the air.

His left arse cheek I'd say.

:(

*edit: won't let me post the pic for some reason, but pic 42 on his profile thing is some girth.

Hells bollocks Paul, what have you done to yourself?

042.jpg

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

*edit: won't let me post the pic for some reason, but pic 42 on his profile thing is some girth.

That's the badger. Good of his lass to hold his stick for him tbf.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Bet he changes the tides when he waddles.

Edit; Paul-sized bottles of Poppers on the table.

No wonder his lass is grinning.

Edited by Tom

Read the comment by "Mike Chase"

Clicky

Racist, obese and a pervy stalker!

What was he threatening to do to people on their walls? The post cuts off for me.

Paul proving the power of the internet by uniting a shower of bickering twats behind 'laughing at the fat lad'.

Clicky

What was he threatening to do to people on their walls? The post cuts off for me.

Paul proving the power of the internet by uniting a shower of bickering twats behind 'laughing at the fat lad'.

something to do with "raping their mothers"

he clearly has some issues, which makes his inability to fit in on here all the more strange if you ask me :(

Guest LeazesLad

Clicky

I don't like ganging up on anyone Chez but the man is a disgrace, a fraud and a fuckin fake. What sort of 40 something bloke thinks to racially abuse people over a game of cricket? Well racially abuse them over anything?

Clicky

Aye, good call.

Can you imagine him heckling the best man at that wedding he's at with a few pints down him though? Or worse, if he was giving the speech himself and wasnt getting the laughs...from the most polite person in the room suddenly the darkness descends and he's giving it "You fat paki, I'm going to rape all your mothers!" with the bride in utter turmoil beside him. :lol:

Clicky

I don't like ganging up on anyone Chez but the man is a disgrace, a fraud and a fuckin fake. What sort of 40 something bloke thinks to racially abuse people over a game of cricket? Well racially abuse them over anything?

Am pissing myself, don't worry :(

Guest LeazesLad

Like I say I have an investigative mind, should've been a journalist, and I knew there was a truth to expose, and so it proved. See if I can find owt else....

Like I say I have an investigative mind, should've been a journalist, and I knew there was a truth to expose, and so it proved. See if I can find owt else....

People were guessing at his job before. Thing is he wants to be self-employed if he's coming out with racial abuse like that all over the internet because that'll be him out the door sharpish if he gets found out. And he couldn't complain either.