well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:(

Jimbo your mrs has boob competiton it would seem

how he has the cheek to mouth off about abuse going by those twitter posts lord knows.

Fuck me what a big derby. He's like Harold's fatter brother.

That fucking shirt and tie combo. :lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad

how he has the cheek to mouth off about abuse going by those twitter posts lord knows.

:lol: Is that a flower in his top pocket as well?

Guest LeazesLad

I tell you what I feel fat and I'm only 26 on the BMI thing 25 is perfect, this cunt has inspired me to get a pizza now, and not feel guilty.

Love that I wind ASM so much, when really he's just another angry internet warrior, one whom I merrily ignore until he's quoted. He might claim innocence but he is obnoxious and it seems a commonly held belief that he should fuck off.

That he has a go at what people look like but is too cowardly to post his own face says a lot of him and his character (or lack thereof).

Fish man the thread was just gettin funny as well.

:( Aye, well, fuck him, he's a cunt. :lol:

Probably good and fat too.

Edited by The Fish

That tie is actually 4ft long, just foreshortened by the monumental gut.

*wipes Tongue of North Western poop*

Fish man the thread was just gettin funny as well.

Aye just justifying my opinion of him :( I'm pleased tbh. Why can't he resist replying even when I'm quoted, that's what I don't understand. I love that he writes stuff about me knowing that I'm ignored, the equivalent of attacking someone from behind tbh

Love that I wind ASM so much, when really he's just another angry internet warrior, one whom I merrily ignore until he's quoted. He might claim innocence but he is obnoxious and it seems a commonly held belief that he should fuck off.

That he has a go at what people look like but is too cowardly to post his own face says a lot of him and his character (or lack thereof).

In case anyone was still in any doubt about what was getting Dave's goat... :(

I'll say this like, the welching thing is harsh. If it'd been him that'd suggested it then fair do's but it wasn't, so what was he sposed to do? And as he says he's not here to win a popularity contest and thats fair enough iyam. It genuinely would be boring if everyone agreed on everything.

I'll say this like, the welching thing is harsh. If it'd been him that'd suggested it then fair do's but it wasn't, so what was he sposed to do? And as he says he's not here to win a popularity contest and thats fair enough iyam. It genuinely would be boring if everyone agreed on everything.

I agree.

:lol:

You're right there Sammy.

Edit; dammit! Beaten to it by the Fish.

The shame :lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Paul Wyn Robbins replied to Paul Wyn Robbins's

discussion: 'Which NUFC Players would you get rid off in the summer?'

well pardew has already admitted he will let a few fringe players leave. i thought Ryan Taylor but ok he got a red card yesterday which he deserved but had an excellent 45 mins. i hope Perch goes

I'm frightened.

Guest LeazesLad
Odds on The dear departed is a cabbie.

(Not a dig CT, fo' real bitch)

Whoever's in the passenger seat would be 6 feet in the air.

The thing is I only said it because I knew it'd get his back up, after trying to be a funny cunt posting a picture up of his blocked users. Seeing as he made a public display of me being blocked I thought I'd stick it to him a bit, he clearly didn't like it either, which satisfies my vindictive tendencies immensely :lol:

Odds on The dear departed is a cabbie.

(Not a dig CT, fo' real bitch)

Whoever's in the passenger seat would be 6 feet in the air.

His left arse cheek I'd say.

*edit: won't let me post the pic for some reason, but pic 42 on his profile thing is some girth.

Edited by manc-mag