well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this where you have been the last couple of months? Your obsession with this bloke is unhealthy

As is yours in commenting on things when it's quite clear to all concerned you have nothing to say.

Anyone know why he hasnt been arrested for his racist tweets?

I thought thats what happened nowadays.

Just re-read the first part of this thread :lol:

He did get arrested, and got away with all sorts. Gary Glitter's PC was less vile by all accounts, he got away with everything under the reason that he has massive "learning problems". Fucking what a joke. He can build websites, so it's more than I can dee yet he got away with everything under caution.

Sorry about Stevie/McFaul's accusations geordieboy80. As you may have guessed he's obsessed with this dodgy Paul Wyn character and his actions. In fact he's probably tapping his phone and following his car today to try and prove he jerks off near play grounds. Mind you, from what can be proven (the twiiter account), he does seem a pretty shifty guy.

Oh, and I only post on the web. I dohave a mobile, but it's a basic one and I can't be arsed with using it for that. So I'm probably a fan of Gary Glitter too.

Billy had you sussed!

If the bloke has learning difficulties and you know this, going back through his timeline and retweeting stuff that...well, makes him look like someone with learning difficulties is poor form.

Your unsubstantiated claims that he's some sort of predator don't excuse this. He's clearly not a very nice person based on his racism alone, but you're not exactly doing yourself any favours either with this witch hunt. IMO anyway.

The plot thickens ! :lol:

Sarah D

Comments

Ever since he was a child Paul had mental problems, this page is an absolute disgrace. Paul doesn't mean any harm. I have reason to believe that "LeazesLad" (real name Steven M******* B*****) was caught masturbating in Fairways toilets (where Paul worked) and Paul caught him and notified the police, ever since then Steven has had a grudge.

http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/18921969/signatures

Thought this was the CT flounce thread being bumped at first :lol: not the fat, impulsive, mentalist who clearly needs help with every decision he makes in life.

:unsure2:

Edited by Gejon