well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if I should really be posting this, but seeing as it's going around anyway:

Hello Kevin S. Assilleekunt,

I have some questions for you regarding Mr. Paul Wyn, a former poster on this web forum under the alias 'paulwynuk42NUFC'. I would much appreciate it if you would take the time to answer these questions, but please bear in mind that any answers you do give may be taken and used as evidence against you and others as part of an ongoing inquiry involving this web forum and its members, past and present.

1. With regards to this web forum, where were you on the night of Febuary 27th, 2011? (answer below)

2. Did you at any time enter or post in the thread 'well i am leaving this forum' on or after the aforementioned date? (answer below)

3. What was your relationship to the board member 'paulwynuk42NUFC'? For instance, have you at any time consider him a mug, or a doilum? (answer below)

4. What is your relationship to the board member 'McFaul', also known as 'Stevie'? Have you had PM contact, or any contact further to the material posted on this web forum, with the aforementioned poster? (answer below)

5. Have you at any time used one of the phrases or words listed below to refer to the board member 'paulwynuk42NUFC', either during or after the time his profile was active on this web forum? (tick as appropriate)

Mug [ ]

Fat Cunt [ ]

Lard Belly [ ]

Mummy's Boy [ ]

Self-confessed Player of The Pink Oboe [ ]

Gay [ ]

Fatty [ ]

Obese Slob [ ]

Chinless Wonder [ ]

Unparallelled Clunge Repeller [ ]

Paedo [ ]

Pied Piper [ ]

Doilum [ ]

I will send you further questions depending on your answers, should you choose to do so. Refusal to answer will also be considered as evidence, end off.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• 1 month later...

Stevie's probably ganin to hold up a corner shop so he can share a cell with the Wynn.

If they dare to speak anything other than English then that robbery will swiftly become a murder.

Stevie's probably ganin to hold up a corner shop so he can share a cell with the Wynn.

If they dare to speak anything other than English then that robbery will swiftly become a murder.

You're quite comfortably one of the funniest men alive.

• 7 months later...

Paul Wyn back on twitter

Paul Wyn Robbins

@paulrobbins69

Massive Steps Fan, Follow NUFC and love programmes such as X Factor, Merlin and Only Fools and Horses

Newcastle upon tyne