well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just thinking about the dignity and 11 year heritage of this forum. I can't see anything wrong in the thread but at the same time, I'd hate to see it fold because of a wrong comment here or there from someone like Thompers or Kevin.

About two pages ago I was gearing up to say "this thread has made my fucking night, cheers lads". Then it all went a bit :rolleyes:

I had the same when I suddenly got the unsettling feeling he might be a bit special. On balance though, I think he's probably just a bit of a twat.

Nah, people need to read the signs. 42 year old man with S Club 7 Box Sets, Harry Potter posters on his wall, Lives with his Mam, can't hold down a job etc.

Let's just hope he hasn't got mental health problems as some of the shite posted on here about him could lead to an unsavoury ending

Yeah he was acting a dick but a 30 man lynching and some of the personal abuse getting thrown about to do with his weight, being a paedo etc. is going to far.

The amount of time we all spend on here, none of us is in a position to be calling other people tbh

called it a year ago tbf!