Dangerous situation in Libya

paulwynuk42NUFC

• 7 months later...

I don't give a shit how much it costs, if it helps liberate a people and give them the freedom everyone deserves praise the lord. Much better than thinking it should all go the teenage mums on the dole that are doing fuck all with their lives but are "British". Nationality shouldn't matter in a situation like this

I'd be an idealist nomatter the age. What as soon as you turn old you start to hate people? ;). I'd hate to get to the 30 years old mark then, that's not only when life starts getting worse, also when you start becoming bitter :D

I'm not saying I'm not a realist. I know we'll judge people just as humans but instead by nationality, still doesn't mean that's what we should do. Aye 30s the age when all other old people start to respect someone, knowing that their fate in life is pretty much sealed too.

I know we'll judge people just as humans but instead by nationality, still doesn't mean that's what we should do.

Aye, we're all citizens of the world. Not tax payers of the world though.