What did you study/are you studying at College/University?

WordPlay

history but it was a bit too much like hard work so sacked it off after a semester to take up film studies, which suited me much better as it involved just 8 hours a week of lectures/seminars leaving plenty of time to go out and get mullered or stay at home and watch films while getting baked, or revising in other words. my kind of degree :o

Unlike most of you ponces :o I studied at the university of life after I gave up after six weeks of sixth form when I realised I was just fucking about and scared of leaving my school mates and the safety blanket of school.

Yes, I sometimes wished I'd have went to a university or something in another city and did the student thing but these things happen for a reason and I haven't done too bad with my life. Besides, I just wasn't the type. A good attitude, good experience and confidence in your own abilities can get you on in life as well as a degree. (Unless you're as thick as mince, of course).

Had I have went on and studied at a higher level my subjects would have been English lit and History.

Unlike most of you ponces :o I studied at the university of life after I gave up after six weeks of sixth form when I realised I was just fucking about and scared of leaving my school mates and the safety blanket of school.

Yes, I sometimes wished I'd have went to a university or something in another city and did the student thing but these things happen for a reason and I haven't done too bad with my life. Besides, I just wasn't the type. A good attitude, good experience and confidence in your own abilities can get you on in life as well as a degree. (Unless you're as thick as mince, of course).

Had I have went on and studied at a higher level my subjects would have been English lit and History.

I went to the school of hard knocks, just up the road from that University I believe.

Did A-Levels in Psychology, Maths and Biology but never got round to going to Uni as I wasn't really sure what to study.

I've since done 2 years of law but jacked that in because it's shite.

Currently in my second year of a BA in Economics, and minors in History and World Cinemas. At McGill University in Montreal.

Was going to major in history but didn't fancy all of the writing. The multiple choice tests in Economics are much easier!

BA Publishing with Journalism

Complete waste of time. If you want to be a journalist, get a job on a paper and you'll learn much more in those four years than you would at a uni. Plus, you won't need to spend the time after your course finding out how to be a journalist.

Psychology then Philosophy.

Neither have had anything to do with the jobs I've had :o

Uni was more about having a laugh and "finding myself" and all that lavender shit. :(