Alex

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have one, which one of you is it?

Same here, who's my fan.

More to the point, the rest of you… cernts.

:lol::(

Reckon there's common ground here, MF. Do you like Italian food? Because I know a great little place that you'll love.

:lol:

You know how to push an ape's buttons, you silver tongued fucker

Just what people have rated you as, if you click on someone's profile you can choose to rate them.

Really? So I have 5 yellowy Stars. Does that mean I have been rated 5 times then?! By who?? :rolleyes: OR Is it the white stars which show the ratings?

Think about it, if you're on redtube and a video has 4stars then 4stars is the average rating by everyone who has voted.

Yeah i see that. I just didnt realise we could rate each other on here. I must go and look at someones profile

It's an average rating btw, so be warned. ie you could give someone 5 stars (for instance) and if they'd been consistently voted around 1 star, your vote might make them up to 2 stars, which can make you look like you've only voted them 2 stars and think they're a bit of a twat :rolleyes: Arguably should prob be scrapped in light of the popularity contest criticisms.

It's an average rating btw, so be warned. ie you could give someone 5 stars (for instance) and if they'd been consistently voted around 1 star, your vote might make them up to 2 stars, which can make you look like you've only voted them 2 stars and think they're a bit of a twat :rolleyes: Arguably should prob be scrapped in light of the popularity contest criticisms.

AAhh that explains it better thanks. I've just tried to rate someone but think I messed it up ;) I didnt think it had worked so clicked again ;)

Same here, who's my fan.

;):rolleyes:

Reckon there's common ground here, MF. Do you like Italian food? Because I know a great little place that you'll love.

;)

Wait til there's the prospect of meatballs on the table. You'll be putty in my hands.

Same here, who's my fan.

;)

Wait til there's the prospect of meatballs on the table. You'll be putty in my hands.

Brace yourself

Same here, who's my fan.

;)

Brace yourself

Fucking hell, I'm not getting into that position with my back.

Ive just looked at the total post count on here for all posters (I'm top 20 ;) ) and you have double the posts of anyone else on here. 51000 :rolleyes:

aye, but a lot of them are just one word replies :rolleyes:

:yes

Subtle Meenzer, subtle ;)

:doubleact: