Cricket World Cup

paulwynuk42NUFC

See that Michael Yardy is coming home suffering from clinical depression. Poor fella. The last thing he needs is someone calling him mentally weak. Apparently Geoffrey Boycott has told him to pull himself together and he's mentally weak. :( You have to love Yorkshire sensitivity like. What an absolute tosser.

Didn't Marcus Trescothick (sic) have a similar problem?

What is it with you fucking poms?

Weak as piss man. :jesuswept:

Some survey was done, and depression is linked in some parts to intelligence levels. The higher your intelligence the more likely you are to get it. Makes sense when you never hear of a depressed Aussie.

Probably more to do with the weather tbh. I reckon I might even cave in living over there long term.

It's offset by the fact English people are much funnier than Aussies, and there's 100 times less chance of your fair skin resulting in skin cancer.

Fuck off, haven't you watched Kath and Kim?

And you only get skin cancer if you don't put sun lotion on man. A lot of the English out here this summer did not heed.

Honestly man, you poms need a mug of cement soup so that you can harden the fuck up. Weak, whinging fuckers the lot of ya.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that Michael Yardy is coming home suffering from clinical depression. Poor fella. The last thing he needs is someone calling him mentally weak. Apparently Geoffrey Boycott has told him to pull himself together and he's mentally weak. :( You have to love Yorkshire sensitivity like. What an absolute tosser.

Some survey was done, and depression is linked in some parts to intelligence levels. The higher your intelligence the more likely you are to get it. Makes sense when you never hear of a depressed Aussie.

Probably more to do with the weather tbh. I reckon I might even cave in living over there long term.

It's offset by the fact English people are much funnier than Aussies, and there's 100 times less chance of your fair skin resulting in skin cancer.

And you only get skin cancer if you don't put sun lotion on man. A lot of the English out here this summer did not heed.

Honestly man, you poms need a mug of cement soup so that you can harden the fuck up. Weak, whinging fuckers the lot of ya.

Biggest racists in the Commonwealth I may add, look at that sponsored beach bullying of those Lebonese people.

Biggest racists in the Commonwealth I may add, look at that sponsored beach bullying of those Lebonese people.

What a boring dweeb you've become. A shadow of your former self. Hang your head in shame Stevie.

And who sponsored this "beach bullying" then?

I await with anticipation your thoughts. :lol:

What a boring dweeb you've become. A shadow of your former self. Hang your head in shame Stevie.

Well I'd rather be a shadow of my former self, than a boring dweeb to begin with like yee <_<

I think you're more bitter than Danny B to be honest, and the best about it is the Aussie ashes woe looks set to continue for years. It effects you as a nation and people in a way that even a World Cup disaster doesn't effect us. Just remember you'd be speaking Japanese if it wasn't for us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots doilhams

Edited by McFaul

Well I'd rather be a shadow of my former self, than a boring dweeb to begin with like yee <_<

I think you're more bitter than Danny B to be honest, and the best about it is the Aussie ashes woe looks set to continue for years. It effects you as a nation and people in a way that even a World Cup disaster doesn't effect us. Just remember you'd be speaking Japanese if it wasn't for us.

Why do you continue to type out words like as if you were a pirate? :icon_lol:

Look, I'm not bitter. I'm happy for you guys, fuck it's not often you poms win anything, let's be honest.

We'd be speaking Japanese would we? :icon_lol:

You fucking dullard, you pricks couldn't manage it on your own so you expected the Aussies to be called up like servants to protect Britain while Australia was being attacked... thank fuck for the Marshall plan otherwise you'd be speaking German. :rolleyes:

No wonder Britain lost their empire with what you're spurting out, nothing more than a few specks of land now. Australia is ten times your size, and with everything going for it. I hope you don't wake up too cold in the morning champ, as for me, I'll go down the beach for a bit of a jog and swim. Such is life...

Look, I'm not bitter. I'm happy for you guys, fuck it's not often you poms win anything, let's be honest.

You fucking dullard, you pricks couldn't manage it on your own so you expected the Aussies to be called up like servants to protect Britain while Australia was being attacked... thank fuck for the Marshall plan otherwise you'd be speaking German. :rolleyes:

No wonder Britain lost their empire with what you're spurting out, nothing more than a few specks of land now. Australia is ten times your size, and with everything going for it. I hope you don't wake up too cold in the morning champ, as for me, I'll go down the beach for a bit of a jog and swim. Such is life...

What??? If it wasn't for the Marshall Plan (which was post ww2), we would/could be speaking RUSSIAN.

Can we get this thread back to the CWC please?

Australia 143/3 after 31 overs.

Everything going for it :rolleyes: Race riots left right and centre. More than 10 times the size of the British Isles, with a GDP lesss than half wors, GDP per capita far less. It's a fuckin desert man, with a few jungles near the coast. Waste of time place, with waste of time people. Uncouth wanks, I've said for years when you take away the Helen Daniels types, all the majority of you are is scousers in the sun. I've worked with loads of Aussies, smiley, arrogant and dense are three buzz words when I think of them.

Everything going for it :rolleyes: Race riots left right and centre. More than 10 times the size of the British Isles, with a GDP lesss than half wors, GDP per capita far less. It's a fuckin desert man, with a few jungles near the coast. Waste of time place, with waste of time people. Uncouth wanks, I've said for years when you take away the Helen Daniels types, all the majority of you are is scousers in the sun. I've worked with loads of Aussies, smiley, arrogant and dense are three buzz words when I think of them.

There was one race-riot you clown. Who sponsored it again?

Better we sort this out in the early stages before it's too late... like dare I say, in Britain, it could be too late. :razz:

Of course I was only talking about land mass. It's such a shame that I've had to verify that to you. GDP is all you have to boast about tbh. :stars:

Who gives a shit about that, real quality of life is what is most important.

Look, really, all Aussies have a reason to be smiley and arrogant when dealing with poms. Why shouldn't they?

Edited by Ken

Better we sort this out in the early stages before it's too late... like dare I say, in Britain, it's too late. :razz:

Of course I was only talking about land mass. It's such a shame that I've had to verify that to you. GDP is all you have to boast about tbh. :stars:

Look, really, all Aussies have a reason to be smiley and arrogant when dealing with poms. Why shouldn't they?

WE don't com

When have you lived in England to be qualified to discuss quality of life. I'll tell you now you say you have a lot to be arrogant about when dealing with "poms". You're an insignificant country, who was owned by us but we thought fuck it, nee oil, convicts anyway, problems with aborigine's, big fuckin spiders, what's the point. We look down our noses at you, always will, and always have done. A land mass that size and you can't generate a GDP anywhere near our tiny little island, a place so boring you have to put your hopes and dreams on a team and a league 10,000 miles away. Imagine an Englishman staying up all night to watch Cronulla Tigers or whatever wanky name they call themselves. You're a nation of Joe Mangle's with worse teeth.

:stars:

ave it. get your shit stars off our flag while you're at it ken.

Better we sort this out in the early stages before it's too late... like dare I say, in Britain, it's too late. :razz:

When have you lived in England to be qualified to discuss quality of life. I'll tell you now you say you have a lot to be arrogant about when dealing with "poms". You're an insignificant country, who was owned by us but we thought fuck it, nee oil, convicts anyway, problems with aborigine's, big fuckin spiders, what's the point. We look down our noses at you, always will, and always have done. A land mass that size and you can't generate a GDP anywhere near our tiny little island, a place so boring you have to put your hopes and dreams on a team and a league 10,000 miles away. Imagine an Englishman staying up all night to watch Cronulla Tigers or whatever wanky name they call themselves. You're a nation of Joe Mangle's with worse teeth.

Uranium, steel, and coal. This is the land of plenty. Seriously, you've lost it man. Spiders? convicts? aborigines? and nee oil?.. hardy har har. :razz:

How pathetic are you. The fact you're at work and I'm on my 3rd bottle of reisling sitting peacefully listening to a bit of music, watching a bit of Spanish football and responding to your barbs. You've been entertaining though. ;)

Uranium, steel, and coal. This is the land of plenty. Seriously, you've lost it man. Spiders? convicts? aborigines? and nee oil?.. hardy har har. :razz:

How pathetic are you. The fact you're at work and I'm on my 3rd bottle of reisling sitting peacefully listening to a bit of music, watching a bit of Spanish football and responding to your barbs. You've been entertaining though. ;)

Look say if you had as much oil as Saudi Arabia, you think you'd be anything other than a British colony. Everyone should have pride in where they're from, but Australia, I mean 4FS. Most of your history has something to do with us, the most notable thing I can remember you doing on your own was making The Young Doctors, and turning that boat away full of Asian asylum seekers. I just wanted to get across to you how deeply the average English person looks down their nose at Aussies, and Australia. I've succeeded.

Look say if you had as much oil as Saudi Arabia, you think you'd be anything other than a British colony. Everyone should have pride in where they're from, but Australia, I mean 4FS. Most of your history has something to do with us, the most notable thing I can remember you doing on your own was making The Young Doctors, and turning that boat away full of Asian asylum seekers. I just wanted to get across to you how deeply the average English person looks down their nose at Aussies, and Australia. I've succeeded.

Idiot.

We have as much uranium as Saudi Arabia has oil. Do you have any idea what that means?

Obviously you poms weren't to know this, though you used Australia as a nuclear test site, you weren't to know nuclear energy would be so important a few decades later.

But c'mon, let's be honest, Britain gave up as a world power in the 1960's when she decided to be guided by the US thereafter. It is little brother now, little puppy, alongside Australia and nothing more. Although we don't have so many Yanks in our country, because we don't need them.

I don't care what the average pommy thinks, and it all comes down to our makeup, pommies whinge about shit like that, Aussies don't care, but this is something you can't understand. We are stronger, and we always will be, it's just the way it is. :)

Better we sort this out in the early stages before it's too late... like dare I say, in Britain, it's too late. :)

How pathetic are you. The fact you're at work and I'm on my 3rd bottle of reisling sitting peacefully listening to a bit of music, watching a bit of Spanish football and responding to your barbs. You've been entertaining though. :razz:

Idiot.

We have as much uranium as Saudi Arabia has oil. Do you have any idea what that means?

Obviously you poms weren't to know this, though you used Australia as a nuclear test site, you weren't to know nuclear energy would be so important a few decades later.

But c'mon, let's be honest, Britain gave up as a world power in the 1960's when she decided to be guided by the US thereafter. It is little brother now, little puppy, alongside Australia and nothing more. Although we don't have so many Yanks in our country, because we don't need them.

I don't care what the average pommy thinks, and it all comes down to our makeup, pommies whinge about shit like that, Aussies don't care, but this is something you can't understand. We are stronger, and we always will be, it's just the way it is. :)

Best thing for it imo.

Britain gave up as a world power? We still have the 5th largest economy on earth, we're still the third biggest military force in terms of military spend, our capital city has become the most important economic hub on earth, and we're still one of five permanent members of the UN security council who can veto what the fuck we want. The big three are US, Russia and China, but without doubt we are next, fuck France. Not bad for an island 800 miles long from north to south.

Stronger ;) You have Shane Warne too, the Robbie Savage of Australia.