Newcastle United Preparation

KeithJ

Evening Chronicle Article

Seen this in the news in today's Chronicle.

I find it quite refreshing that Newcastle seem to be properly organising themselves properly for matches. I hope the tech side of things dont dampen the Newcastle Team Spirit at the moment. That would be my only concern if Pardew starts coming down on players for trivial things.

I know we had this with Allardyce however the difference being that Pardew seems to want to play football. Fat Sam was interested in just killing off the opposition in the hope of nicking a goal!

Edited by KeithJ

I was at the wedding of the bloke in the middle of the photo (team doctor). He's a Liverpool fan like.

Meant to ask how the DJ'ing was going btw.

:lol: This one's going out to all you lovers in the dark.

Apologies, being dyslexic means spelling was never my greatest strength. I am sure igonorance is perhaps one of your great strengths? :lol:

Does dyslexia make you lazy? Google the word if you arent sure, it will give you the proper spelling.

Apologies, being dyslexic means spelling was never my greatest strength. I am sure igonorance is perhaps one of your great strengths? :lol:

Does dyslexia make you lazy? Google the word if you arent sure, it will give you the proper spelling.

Just igonore him, Keith. :lol:

Oh ChezGiven, thanks for your one sentence on the topic followed by posts just bitching about spelling, etc. Have you never made a spelling mistake in your life?

I assure you that the spelling mistake was exactly that, a mistake. If I do make any further spelling mistakes, feel free to PM me and I will happily change it for your sanity.

Problem sorted for you my good man!