Valentines Day Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

What the fuck is a tart burner? Some kind of euphemism?

Used for branding the lady in your life. All the rage in Devon.

;) OooooArrrrr :)

Forgot to add they look very pretty when lit, I never have harsh lighting in the lounge at night. Just a small lamp and candles burning. Love the fragrances too. Though too much of the floral ones and hubby and son complain :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hundreds of Iraqis rallied in central Baghdad against corruption and the lack of government services that have plagued this country for years. Many of the demonstrators carried banners that bore the image of a broken red heart, alluding to the fact that the protest took place on Valentine's Day.

Eh?

It's a curse, I'm always fucking single on Valentines day. ;)

So tonight, I'm going to have a pie, beans and mash, watch football on tv, then have an angry wank while I delete old text messages and listen to something shouty.

(more likely I'll do the first three then fall asleep, but the thought was there)

its for schmucks ;)

:)

(has read Jimbos FB) :lol:

that was intended for Fish who informed me that Valentines day was for schmucks under my fb message to my wife regarding the meal we had on Saturday night, feel free to trawl.

its for schmucks :)

:lol:

(has read Jimbos FB) :icon_lol:

that was intended for Fish who informed me that Valentines day was for schmucks under my fb message to my wife regarding the meal we had on Saturday night, feel free to trawl.

yeah I read it ;) You should be all lovey dovey anyway Jimbo, you're newly married!

its for schmucks ;)

:)

(has read Jimbos FB) :lol:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Blames booze and bitches :icon_lol:

its for schmucks :)

:lol:

(has read Jimbos FB) :icon_lol:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Blames booze and bitches :icon_lol:

Don't worry, it made us laugh ;)

I'm being dead romantic and getting a take away curry. Haven't got one for ages, any recommendations for the Tynemouth/Shields area?

Momins just off billy mill roundabout. lush!

That would be really handy for me but wasn't it in the papers regarding hygiene problems? Apologies to Momins if this is incorrect [\pleasedon'tsue].

Edit: aye, it was. Linky.

oh well, wont be using that particular establishment again!

It's a curse, I'm always fucking single on Valentines day. ;)

So tonight, I'm going to have a pie, beans and mash, watch football on tv, then have an angry wank while I delete old text messages and listen to something shouty.

(more likely I'll do the first three then fall asleep, but the thought was there)

I too am single so I will join you (not literally, you life far away and it would just be a bit awkward) in having pie, beans and mash.

I've been thinking about this time last year, where on a last throw of the dice to keep us alive I took my girlfriend on a romantic weekend away to Newcastle, of all places. Had a lovely weekend but sadly it did not halt the slide and we broke up two weeks later.

Been fighting the urge all week to get in touch with her and drag it all up again but I know it will be fruitless so I've settled for drunkenly sleeping with my friend again after vowing not to.

Cunting Valentine's. :)

It's a curse, I'm always fucking single on Valentines day. :)

I too am single so I will join you (not literally, you life far away and it would just be a bit awkward) in having pie, beans and mash.

I've been thinking about this time last year, where on a last throw of the dice to keep us alive I took my girlfriend on a romantic weekend away to Newcastle, of all places. Had a lovely weekend but sadly it did not halt the slide and we broke up two weeks later.

Been kung-fu fighting the urge all week to get in touch with her and drag it all up again but I know it will be fruitless so I've settled for drunkenly sleeping with my doctor/nurse friend again after vowing not to.

Cunting Valentine's. :lol:

FYP

it just felt wrong without it

;)