Gervinho

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Journal / Chronnys chief sports writer, Luke Edwards is saying on twitter.....

Strong rumour knocking abt Gervinho has decided 2 sign for #nufc but jst chat at this stage. Gameiro remains top target but both wd by grt

Whats Geronimo upto these days? only ever seen him against Mexico and the U.S.A.

aye - he'd be a canny scalp like :gay:

I'm sorry, but he's not apache on Gervinho.

im hearing y Chrimbo - not as many strings to his bow .

Whats Geronimo upto these days? only ever seen him against Mexico and the U.S.A.

So if he does sign you wont Comancheer

So if he does sign you wont Comancheer

teepee honest - no .

The Journal / Chronnys chief sports writer, Luke Edwards is saying on twitter.....

Strong rumour knocking abt Gervinho has decided 2 sign for #nufc but jst chat at this stage. Gameiro remains top target but both wd by grt

Took me a while to work that out. Terrible form by a supposed journo.

And yeah, KSA is spot on, Gervinho alone would certainly not be enough. He's the sort of player we should have got to play alongside Carroll. Thus we'd still need the Carroll replacement.

Hopi does sign tbh. As far as his goal scoring, the Mohican get the better.

As LTB said, if anyone can chuck a vid of him playing up it'd be nice to have a Pequot what he's capable of.

Dance with Wolves.

. . well, without wanting t put the mokkaz on it, i would hereby quote Bobby Ball in proclaiming "you'll do fa me Tommy" :gay:

edit - twangin me braces all the more at the understanding and link-ups with Cabaye (No. 7) in there too like !

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Some bloke tweets he is going to Arsenal because the french press are reporting it. So everyone shits themselves because its in the french press. You then go and read the french press and they are reporting on what the NOTW said on Sunday :gay:

I doubt there is any point in following anything but then again, it was worth it with Ben Arfa as there was genuine information floating about before major outlets picked it up.