tooner

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate.

When can we expect our invitations?

:)

Aye, we could all meet at the ground after a few beers and march there singing a few suitable songs

get his marriage off properly like

Nice one mate.

When can we expect our invitations?

:)

Aye, we could all meet at the ground after a few beers and march there singing a few suitable songs

get his marriage off properly like

It'd be a Long March [/Mao] like.

Good luck all the new engagee's

Been married 30 years, this year, and as a word of warning, my Mrs' appreciation of diamond rings didn't end with the engagement ring :lol:

good luck tooner!

How much did you spend in the end?

cheers!...spent loads of time scouring the net for the best deal, spent just under $2K. would have been more if i bought in canada which is why i went with a US seller, luckily i live 5 min from the border and had it delivered to a pick up in washington, went down to get some gas and picked it up, duty free so to speak. :lol:

edit....was feeling nervous about buying online, but the stone is nicer than anything i saw in person better cut quality and clarity as well, may have been due to choosing an oval cut instead of a round cut. oval looks bigger than a round of the same weight.

I've dispatched the motherfucker. Stop calling me. :lol:

good luck tooner!

cheers!...spent loads of time scouring the net for the best deal, spent just under $2K. would have been more if i bought in canada which is why i went with a US seller, luckily i live 5 min from the border and had it delivered to a pick up in washington, went down to get some gas and picked it up, duty free so to speak. :lol:

edit....was feeling nervous about buying online, but the stone is nicer than anything i saw in person better cut quality and clarity as well, may have been due to choosing an oval cut instead of a round cut. oval looks bigger than a round of the same weight.

:razz: ....huh?

good luck tooner!

:D ....huh?

Sorry posted without reading thread. As you were. :razz: