Interpol

peasepud

DEADMAN hang in there. I used to be targeted for bullying but i soon put them in their place. You do the same, buddy <_<

Used to be? :lol:

Run along burger boy

That awkward moment when a middle aged window cleaner tries to bully a 17 year old and nobody laughs / takes him on :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if he does none of the above theres not a thing any of us can do about it. Might as well get on with it and let him be.

Gotta admit tho, 26 and doesnt want to/doesn't know how to type properly and get so pissed off if someone points it out to him. :lol:

1232711230d3jDkk.jpg

I dunno whyyou pickin onme you can fuk off if you not lik my typing i say your a stupid cuntanyway me an mymate kevin goin toget you if you don lik it you can go elswhere or don read my posts innit

Anyone else hear that you could get odds of 250,000/1 for a 4-4 draw at half time in the ground?

Connected?

Wasn't it 80/1? 250,000/1 would mean a tenner bet would literally make you a millionaire.

Well yeah thats what i thought at the time. Total Bullshit.

My mate is known for it tbh...should of known better.

DEADMAN hang in there. I used to be targeted for bullying but i soon put them in their place. You do the same, buddy <_<

Used to be? :lol:

Run along burger boy

That awkward moment when a middle aged window cleaner tries to bully a 17 year old and nobody laughs / takes him on :lol:

Almost as awkward as the whining PMs you've been sending me eh Kevin?

081117-mcdonald.jpg

Anyone else hear that you could get odds of 250,000/1 for a 4-4 draw at half time in the ground?

Connected?

Wasn't it 80/1? 250,000/1 would mean a tenner bet would literally make you a millionaire.

Well yeah thats what i thought at the time. Total Bullshit.

My mate is known for it tbh...should have known better.

FYP

sheesh kids eh?