The F1 2011 thread

Craig

Interesting to note that Red Bull aren't running KERS in Aus yet Vettel still blitzed the weekend. More interesting was a throwaway comment I think Coulthard made during the race when he said something along the lines of "They've not taken KERS here as they haven't perfected and there's no point in carrying around several kilos of equipment unless you're going to get an advantage out of it".

Funny... I thought they had to carry ballast if they weren't running KERS? Freudian slip about the team you still consult for Mr Coulthard?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So exciting you felt the need to post about it. Again. You boring old cunt.

Correct. We get it that you don't like F1, Rob, we really do. Please just leave the thread alone. If there were a horse racing thread you wouldn't find me anywhere near it, but I can easily accept that countless folk love it and get great pleasure from it, so please leave it be in here Rob.

I hate to see you all sitting in a ridiculous warm glow thinking you're watching sommat exciting and meaningful - I really care too much about youl ads, I really do

JUST SAY NO!!!!

I like f1 but agree it would be good if it was more competitive. Still too many shite teams in the mix way off the pace and only really 4 or 5 drivers that could realistically win it. The resource restriction agreement didn't level the playing field enough. Should have gone further.

• 2 weeks later...
Funny... I thought they had to carry ballast if they weren't running KERS? Freudian slip about the team you still consult for Mr Coulthard?

yeah they do, but they can place the ballast anywhere on the car to maximize 'balance'.

iirc Ferrari had a huge advantage in the early noughties using this very simple principle (ie. super light mechanicals with ballast placed to maximum advantage).

man with starting advantage wins race....... again .................. how exciting..........................

So exciting you felt the need to post about it. Again. You boring old cunt.

tbh

gets you guys wound up every time tho'

JUST SAY NO!!!!

no just makes us think what a nob i read the thread for formula 1 not how someone hates formula 1 yet still feels the need to post on this thread.

so go crawl under your bridge because thats where the trolls live.

JUST SAY NO!!!!

tbh Rob you're just an ignorant cunt who seems to think being older means being more knowledgable. Clearly Kevin, Deadman or, god help us, even Gemmill knows more about it than you do.

JUST SAY NO!!!!

You're the 2nd highest poster on this thread you tit. If you don't like it then fuck off. You make no constructive contribution on this thread, and you're worse than Kevin for being an obnoxious irritating cunthole. I would say go and thumb in your impotent cock up your wife's dusty twat, but I'm not the sort to be so personal and rude about someone's family.

JUST SAY NO!!!!

tbh Rob you're just an ignorant cunt who seems to think being older means being more knowledgable. Clearly Kevin, Deadman or, god help us, even Gemmill knows more about it than you do.

F! has been around most of my life - but it was never as deadly boring as it is now

Rob, I bet you £5 sprinklers aren't introduced this season or in the close season to manufacture 'wet races'. Would you be willing to take me up on that?

Edited by alex

just because it irritates doesn't mean to say I'm wrong

You're quite right. The fact that you're wrong means to say you're wrong :icon_lol:

No obligatory 'same old boring F1 race, blah, blah, blah....' post from Rob?

Well I am fucking shocked! :icon_lol:

Brilliant race today - one of the best for over 20 years IMO. Thank you Pirelli, DRS, etc. One thing I will say is why the hell couldn't Vettel's radio break when he wins a bloody race. Can't be the only one who's getting sick of: "Yesss!!!!! That's what I'm talking about...." etc.

I was just pleased not have to endure Vettel doing his number One finger salute :D

Enjoyed the race immensely but I can't stop having a faint feeling of it being too contrived if you know what I mean?!

And although I enjoyed it the BTCC was waaaaaay much more fun!!! :icon_lol:

I was just pleased not have to endure Vettel doing his number One finger salute :D

Enjoyed the race immensely but I can't stop having a faint feeling of it being too contrived if you know what I mean?!

And although I enjoyed it the BTCC was waaaaaay much more fun!!! :icon_lol:

Contrived or not, I love what they've done to it. You honestly couldn't say who was going to finish in what position with 5 laps to go. Brilliant race - more of the same please :D

Tweeted by Ant Davidson on Friday with the comment:

"Spotted this in Shanghai. Was tempted to add a message saying 'Yes boys,P1!' 'Thats what I'm talking about!' "

276557726.jpg

:icon_lol: