Jack Wilshere

Monroe Transfer

You reckon? Sounds like a quality put down to me :lol: He'll be able to say it again tomorrow when Barca win by 3

Am I the only one who isn't forgetting about the victim here, an innocent young teenager at the centre of these barbarous comments? He may suffer untold mental and psychological damage as a result of these comments which could harm his career and also him, as a human being. Animals.

:D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty Guardiola's probably right.

Yet at the same time, Wilshere's about the only (attack minded) Englishman who wouldn't look out of place playing in the Barca team.

Guardiola on Wilshire: "We have many players like him in Barcelona's second team"

comments like that have a nasty habit of rebounding on you.

Unprofessional.

He's probably not far off though

Arsenal ahead at the moment, hope it stays that way.

As predicted, slagging the referee off again.

Arsenal fans great as always! Sorry about the result,good luck to Barca,great team! Oh yeah and the ref was good aswell....

Guardiola on Wilshire: "We have many players like him in Barcelona's second team"

comments like that have a nasty habit of rebounding on you.

Unprofessional.

Think what he meant was: young players that play the same style of football. Complimenting his style.

He also said "it is good for him arsenal have time and no pressure to win titles quickly"

Aye, I think this sort of thing can be lost in translation / due to the language barrier, especially as it doesn't seem like Guardiola's style to slag the opposition off.

You reckon? Sounds like a quality put down to me :lol: He'll be able to say it again tomorrow when Barca win by 3

I actually hope it was a put-down because Wilshire is a cock

CORRECT!

Arsenal fans great as always! Sorry about the result,good luck to Barca,great team! Oh yeah and the ref was good aswell....

Ant__M Ant

@jack_wilshere You are one winging little bollocks, and shouldn't you be deleting the comment about the ref like previous moans #mong

couldn't resist he's such a prick

Makes you look a bit weird that mind Ant. His comment is pretty neutral and perfectly fair. Shocking decision to send van Persie off, there was 1 second between the whistle and him hitting the ball according to Sky.

Wilshere seems to have completely forgotten that there was a stone wall Barcelona pen not given in the first half

Aye, good point. Would have been a bit of a travesty to say the least if Barca hadn't gone through anyway as they were easily the better side over the two legs.

Ant__M Ant

@jack_wilshere You are one winging little bollocks, and shouldn't you be deleting the comment about the ref like previous moans #mong

Makes you look a bit weird that mind Ant. His comment is pretty neutral and perfectly fair. Shocking decision to send van Persie off, there was 1 second between the whistle and him hitting the ball according to Sky.

he does it every time they lose and then deletes it 10mins later, so not wierd at all, and van persies sending off had little impact on the fact they lost tbh.

You sure about that one? :lol:

Ant__M Ant

he does it every time they lose and then deletes it 10mins later, so not wierd at all, and van persies sending off had little impact on the fact they lost tbh.

You sure about that one? :D

Shots

Barceona 20 On Target 13

Arsenal 0 On Target 0

Possesion

Barcelona 76%

Arsenal 24%

Completed passes

Barcelona 738

Arsenal 199

Touches in opposition Penalty area

Barcelona 47

Arsenal 2

http://twitter.com/OptaJose/statuses/45239348102311936

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...ene-Wenger.html

Edited by Nobby

I would have more sympathy for Van Persie and Arsenal if he wasn't clearly lying; he knew he was offside, he was facing the linesman as he flagged and had a little chuckle to himself after he spooned the shot into row Z, not the reaction of a player who has missed a crucial chance. Well you're not laughing now are you? You unscrupulous Dutch spastic. Fucking hate Arsenal; you know every time they lose they will come out whining, even when they have been completely outclassed.

I would have more sympathy for Van Persie and Arsenal if he wasn't clearly lying; he knew he was offside, he was facing the linesman as he flagged and had a little chuckle to himself after he spooned the shot into row Z

None of this happened. :D

How could he have heard the whistle? There was only 1 second between the whistle and RVP kicking the ball, a strikers instincts tells him to shoot.

I would have more sympathy for Van Persie and Arsenal if he wasn't clearly lying; he knew he was offside, he was facing the linesman as he flagged and had a little chuckle to himself after he spooned the shot into row Z

How could he have heard the whistle? There was only 1 second between the whistle and RVP kicking the ball, a strikers instincts tells him to shoot.

Watch the replay. He is facing the linesman while he flags as he takes his first touch. His second touch is the shot which flies off wide into the nether regions. Van Persie is then smirking, clearly thinking, "heheheh yesh I knew I wash offshide but I schtill took zee shot because I'm a stinking cheating cunt." The ref then gives him a deserved second yellow and then he stops fucking smirking.

Why would he turn around smirking after he missed Arsenal's only opportunity on goal to that point if he thought he was onside? He'd be furious with himself if that were the case. The evidence, including Arsenal's prolific track record of being cunts, clearly points to him knowing he was off and knowing that the linesman had flagged. Players are regularly booked for this sort of belligerence and if he's going to complain, he should at least not lie like a fucking sewer rat and make out he didn't know he was off.

I think he did hear you can see in the replay. No fucking way a yellow card was necessary in relation to time elapsed and the method of the offence. Absolute pisstake

I would have more sympathy for Van Persie and Arsenal if he wasn't clearly lying; he knew he was offside, he was facing the linesman as he flagged and had a little chuckle to himself after he spooned the shot into row Z, not the reaction of a player who has missed a crucial chance. Well you're not laughing now are you? You unscrupulous Dutch spastic. Fucking hate Arsenal; you know every time they lose they will come out whining, even when they have been completely outclassed.

QFT. Definately knew he was offside. He wouldn't have snatched at the shot as soon as he heard the whistle if he didn't hear it.

Edited by Nobby

He's very Gascoigne like, in the way he runs with the ball.

I've said that for a while actually. Reminds me very much of Gazza in his younger days.

Arsenal had 20minutes to get 1 goal and win the tie. But as soon as Barca's 3rd went in they gave up, stopped chasing the ball and just let Barca stroll around in front of the midfield 5 on the half way line. They even took a short free kick in their own half in injury time :D

• 2 weeks later...

Doing his reputation the world of good.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-23001916/

Arsenal star Jack Wilshere spat at cabbie for wearing a Spurs hat

A taxi driver has told how Arsenal star Jack Wilshere spat at him and hurled abuse – because the cabbie had a Spurs hat on.

Brian Spencer, 61, says the £50,000-a-week England midfielder launched into a foul-mouthed rant after seeing the driver was a fan of his team’s North London rivals.

Wilshere, 19 – tipped by England boss Fabio Capello this weekend as a future captain of the national side – was on a boozy night out with three pals in London’s West End when he saw Brian standing by his cab outside Sophisticats lapdancing bar shortly after midnight.

Grandfather Brian said: “I had no idea who he was. He pointed to my cab and said, ‘You’re f***ing taking us’. When I told him he was too drunk he got even more aggressive.”

Brian of Gants Hill, North East London, got into his cab but Wilshere lurched towards the open window and spat, hitting the window.

As Brian got out again Wilshere put his fists up ready for a fight. Brian said: “He was looking at my Spurs hat and there was real hate in his eyes. Fortunately his friends pulled him away before it got ­really violent.”

After the bust-up, a bouncer at Sophisticats told him Wilshere’s identity. The player from Hitchin, Herts, accepted a police caution after Brian reported him.

The taxi driver said: “Wilshere’s behaviour is the worst I’ve ever seen in my 38 years as a cabbie. No one deserves to be spat at because of the team they support.”

Last night a family spokesman said: “Jack is only 19 and adjusting to life in the spotlight. He realises his behaviour was wrong and he is full of remorse”.

Arsenal added: “Jack apologises for his actions and understands his behaviour was unacceptable. We take this matter seriously and it has been dealt with internally.”