I'm experiencing short, sharp pains in my.....

Smooth Operator

bollocks! :lol:

This is a daily occurance, maybe 3 times a day at worst, I go through a spell where I get groin crippling pains in my knackers for about a minute.

It's not so bad at work where i'm sat down and can disguise my agony but if i'm walking about it forces me to double over like a cheap hooker whose been booted in the stomach!

Any doctors/paramedics out there can make a quick, accurate diagnosis?

Well considering both your balls are plastic it shouldn't really be much to worry about, just lay off the pork sword for a bit.

Probably done the damage the other day when you spent the afternoon glued to the PC watching fiflth.

I had the same myself a while back but it was just slight bruising due to banging them off your lasses chin to hard :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Odd, I can't think what it could be really, the only thing I can think of is you've twisted your "tubes", or you have an ascending STI.

Obviously an internet message board is not the best place to get diagnosed, even by those of us who are medically qualified, you should really see a doctor. Some questions you will be asked:

How longs this been going on for?

Does it happen in both testicles?

Could you have picked up an STI recently?

If you're too shy to see your GP, give NHS Direct a ring, they'll tell you what to do.

Odd, I can't think what it could be really, the only thing I can think of is you've twisted your "tubes", or you have an ascending STI.

Obviously an internet message board is not the best place to get diagnosed, even by those of us who are medically qualified, you should really see a doctor. Some questions you will be asked:

If you're too shy to see your GP, give NHS Direct a ring, they'll tell you what to do.

66321[/snapback]

:lol:

66321[/snapback]

It's been going on for about a month now.

It only seems to be in my left knacker.

And there are STI's to report.

From this info can you make a revised diagnosis?

Not sure if i want my doc to rumage around my cream crackers like, he's got dirty coloured hands!

66327[/snapback]

It sounds like you've twisted it, like it's a mechanical problem. If you're not kiddding, my advice is to seek URGENT help or phone NHS direct. If your blood supply is cut off, you could get gangrene and need it removed. Seriously.

Everything seems to be in full working order, when i shoot my muck there's no pain so i wouldn't have thought it was twisted.

When people say sinister, what kind of thing do they mean?

66336[/snapback]

I hope you're not joking (well, in a way I hope they are, but still). They mean cancer. There's clearly something not right so just see a doctor - really, what are you worried about? It might also be a variocele btw.

Everything seems to be in full working order, when i shoot my muck there's no pain so i wouldn't have thought it was twisted.

66336[/snapback]

I hope you're not joking (well, in a way I hope they are, but still). They mean cancer. There's clearly something not right so just see a doctor - really, what are you worried about? It might also be a variocele btw.

66339[/snapback]

I had issues with my right ball about 2 months ago. It was ultra sensitive and when you slightly knocked it ....it was VERY painful. Also started thinking there was a lump in there somewhere. So, I got it checked out. All clear. Luckily paranoid.

66336[/snapback]

Ask Jimmy White?

66343[/snapback]

Alan Stubbs and Neil Harris.

66336[/snapback]

66339[/snapback]

I had issues with my right ball about 2 months ago. It was ultra sensitive and when you slightly knocked it ....it was VERY painful. Also started thinking there was a lump in there somewhere. So, I got it checked out. All clear. Luckily paranoid.

66342[/snapback]

Were you holding your groin a lot?

66336[/snapback]

66339[/snapback]

66342[/snapback]

66346[/snapback]

AKA

50%20Cent%20AA912.jpg

:lol:

I had the same problem once for about a day.. But it just went all of a sudden.. I presume I'd twisted my nads in my sleep or something!

66336[/snapback]

66339[/snapback]

66342[/snapback]

66346[/snapback]

The pain has actually subsided since I started keeping my hands above wasit high Funny that.

It could be a build up of spunk, i recommend some furious masturbation.

Seriously go see the doctor, I had a similar thing a few years ago, get it sorted mate.